“ We Got Married” Couple Becomes A Real-life Couple!

Guest Ssaga_G

Guest Ssaga_G

mods please close! already posted :)
junyoung.jpg

Surprise, surprise! The We Got Married lovebirds that are currently dating are Jun Jin & Lee Shi-young. Who knew this show could produce an actual couple? Of course, the most popular first generation couples, such as Andy & Solbi, Crown J & Suh In-young, and Hwang-bo & Hyun-joong, are the fan favorites that many wished would blossom into real-life romance, but one should not forget that this is a reality show, which means that it is completely fake.

Apparently, ahjusshi Jun Jin and Gundam lover Lee Shi-young developed genuine good feelings for one another, while filming We Got Married and collaborating together on Jun Jins Fascination album.

Lee Shi-youngs representative stated that it is true that the two are seeing each other, but it is known that they have not come to a stage where they are a couple yet. This most likely means that they havent hit the precious 100 day mark yet, but if all goes well, We Got Married may someday live up to its name.

credit:POPSEOUL!

asdgfdsh.jpg

Awww this is so sweet :lol:

I always wanted a couple from We Got Married to actually get together.

:D

Guest Superjuniorislovex3

GAH now i am waiting for ANDY and SOLBI plus CROWN J AND SEO IN YOUNG haha [:

hwangbo and hyunjoong too D:

Guest liltickle

I guess WGM can do wonder...

I mean look at ShinAe, she got married...

Jung Hyung-don meet his gf and planning to get married...

Now, Junjin and Lee Siyoung are a couple, if this is true...

Wondering who's next??

Guest riehae

First season was so click to the viewers because it was new and the different unique personalities of those involved attracted attention.

Gundam couple is my favorite... there's just that chemistry...

• 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived