Help~ How To Entertain A Bored Girl.

Guest ddqqww

Guest ddqqww

Awkward.. what to do when she's bored..
Me & my friends were at this girl's house.

My friends were watching something , so it was me & the girl you know?

Then she said she was bored, and told me to entertain her.

I had NO idea what to do, I just sat there like a piece of wood.

Well, we played the thumb game ><

Then I ended up playing with the dog & leaving her :/

Any idea's what to do next time I face this situation?

Like, how to entertain a girl when you're shy

I don't even know what to say to her..

Nothing interesting comes up to my head.

I'm like a piece of wood =_=

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JunDaMan

when I run out of things to say, i usually say a corny joke like " how much does a polar bear weight? Enough to break the ice." then continue the conversation from there.. or play patty cake. haha

Guest JunDaMan

i know how you feel, I was extremely shy a couple years back, but..

you can also talk about the common people you both know.

you could also have "played" with the dog together. (" Hey wanna play with the dog haha")

Guest ddqqww

Oh we did play with the dog together ._.,

gahh thanks for the common people idea, but any more ideas?

keke,

thumb games...... THUMB GAMES!? What the... I love thumb wrestling haha, but when I'm bored I usually ask odd questions like "who would you save if ______ and _______ were drowning?" or "what would you do if there was a robber in your house?"Usually these questions generate laughter and a long conversation. Question: Is this a girl you have feelings for or something? or she's just a girl you feel awkward around?

Guest ddqqww

Thumb game is like the game where you say a number, and if you raise the same number of thumbs, you get to hit her that many times.

Anyways I hit her too much , & she started complaining lol.

Oh, I have feelings for you.

I can't be too obvious though, because

a) my friends know that I like her.

B) my friends like her.

Guest ms. rachellica

when I run out of things to say, i usually say a corny joke like " how much does a polar bear weight? Enough to break the ice." then continue the conversation from there.. or play patty cake. haha

haha yeahh i do the same exact thing. i'm kinda known for my corny jokes haha

Guest bobby is hungry

i know how you feel, I was extremely shy a couple years back, but..

you can also talk about the common people you both know.

you could also have "played" with the dog together. (" Hey wanna play with the dog haha")

Do the quotations around the word "played" signify bestiality or am I missing something here, since those aren't necessary unless that's what you really meant B)

Anyways you could always play xbox or something

Guest Cγиσsυяε`

Girls sounds like a waste of time.

And what significance does this have to his situation at all? And what's with the categorizing? Can someone say immature? >o> Jeez, rude people these days. It's people like you that make me hate the human species.

Well, I say you just be natural and forget that anyone even likes her. I know you'd feel guilty but you shouldn't loose your chance on being with someone you like :0 If it continues to stay awkward, maybe it wasn't meant to be? But just in those situations, I'd probably just start making fun of something. Like a stick. o-o I don't know be random, be creative, and be spontaneous. It usually keeps people entertained.

Guest xCandeex

whenever my guy friends think i'm bored, we look at funny youtube clips and laugh and joke around hahah =]

Guest GaeasX

Turn on her computer and make her go on Soompi. :D

I dunno, sometimes with me I'm not sure what I want to do until someone asks me, then I think of something. Or especially if you don't know the girl really well, you could always just ask her, "How do you want me to entertain you?" and maybe if you want, you can say "I'm a kinda quiet person so..." That way she won't think you're "weird" (I personally wouldnt' think you're weird, just quiet) and could serve as a conversation starter. I also have a friend who's really quiet. He's gotten a little more talkative after knowing us but he barely said a word when we were getting to know him. Whenever one of us told him we were bored, he would take a moment to think about it, then start banging on the table to a beat, acting really into it by bobbing his head to the rhythm. It's really amusing to watch and if the girl is more active, she might join you or just laugh. You could turn that into a game by making it a "follow me" sorta thing. Then you just go all out and do some weird stuff like *spin, pound table, spin other way, pound table, stomp.*

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

Girls sounds like a waste of time.

HAHA agree.

IMO, your friend is lame. Her saying "I'm bored, entertain me" is quite lame, and puts you (or even you two) in an awkward position.

That's just my opinion... I mean.... you're bored alright.. but saying that just makes things worse lol...............

It;s like she's putting the whole pressure to you...

awkward.................

EDIT: meh I forgot to answer the Q.

Well if I were you, the Question would have put me in an awkward situation. So I wouldn't know what to do too.

It's like she's saying "I'm bored, but idk wth I can do, so you better entertain me"

It's like... she's bored... but she doesn't wanna attempt to make it fun ==

I would probably say.. I'm bored too.. Why don't YOU entertain me?

Guest writerstale

And what significance does this have to his situation at all? And what's with the categorizing? Can someone say immature? >o> Jeez, rude people these days. It's people like you that make me hate the human species.

Well, I say you just be natural and forget that anyone even likes her. I know you'd feel guilty but you shouldn't loose your chance on being with someone you like :0 If it continues to stay awkward, maybe it wasn't meant to be? But just in those situations, I'd probably just start making fun of something. Like a stick. o-o I don't know be random, be creative, and be spontaneous. It usually keeps people entertained.

It's not immature. It's not my fault the girl is a waste of time. The girl is telling the boy that she's bored, and he's magically supposed to cure her boredom. That's idiocy, and her seeking attention. I mean come on.. she's the host. That's stupid if you host something, and you tell your guests I'm bored. That's where the immaturity lies. Not in me. How do you come to the conclusion that I'm categorizing? *insert sarcasm* Who does your thinking kid? The significance was me leaving my 2 cents with the thought that hey..if I say a few words I might not have to type out the whole thing, because *insert sarcasm* someone might get the point.

Why do you have to do the entertaining?

Isn't she the host? Her house, right?

And for entertainment...well, you could always ask her about what she likes and dislikes. Like where she'd like to travel, what music/movies/books she likes, fashion if she's into that, and even school..

Guest jhealizzie

TRY DANCING.

or SING

you have to dance crazily though.

or sing out of tune.

ahaha XD

also,

you can tell a joke.

search for the lamest joke in soompi.

we have the "HUMOR" forum here dude.

watch those hilarious videos TOGETHER :)

I would probably say.. I'm bored too.. Why don't YOU entertain me?

oohh.

i loooooove that ;)

Guest plegend2007

LOLLLLLLL....Is this about the same girl you posted for the umpteenth time?

Anyways, it's very simple...Get a personality!

One more thing...If a girl tells me that she is bored, I'll just tell her "get to steppin'" or go find someone else that will entertain her lol.

Archived