Can Nose Shape Naturally Change?

Guest chocomintSTAR

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Namine

if.. you run into a door?

no that'd either break it, or make it even more turned up :X

no, not naturally, it won't change from turned up to turned down.

Guest gracelee_5508

i dunno how to change nose shape, but when i was little mine was flat and now it's as high as a mountain. -_-

Guest Namine

i dunno how to change nose shape, but when i was little mine was flat and now it's as high as a mountain. -_-

i think many people are born with flat noses, and then as they grow up, it grows with them .

Guest CinCin

Until a certain age, yes. I used to have a somewhat flat nose, and my grandma was all worried about how it would have no bridge. After not going back to China for two years, she didn't recognize me because my nose grew a lot taller O_o.

But you stop developing after a certain age.

Guest hannieoon

Nope. If it were true, no one would be getting plastic surgery.

Oh.... well I guess there is an exception. If you were kind of chubby and you lost weight, your nose shape can change. It looks a little bit more defined.

Guest yoroshiku90

probably not.

While the eyes may change (gradual double eyelids) I have never seen someone whos nose change dramatically like what you are asking.

Guest ifeelyen

I'm sure that the nose shape can change.

If you look at DBSK's Changmin's nose it changed a lot.

minnosetag.th.png

From round-ish to sharp. This is only a picture from 'Hug' and another from "now".

But during his 'Rising Sun' days his nose was more feminine and pointy and the bridge of the nose was more curvy.

So I'm pretty sure that the shape of the nose can change.

Guest pinkxstrawberry

i think your nose can probably change shape slightly when you're younger as the cartilage is still soft etc but as you get older and reach about 16-18, i doubt it would change shape much.

Archived