Kim Hyun Joong Coca Cola Vs. Lee Minho Pepsi Nex

Guest misshakissh

Guest misshakissh

ahh hahaha coke vs. pepsi war in the korean peninsula.lols

PEPSI LEE MINHO VS. COCA COLA KIM HYUN JOONG

6e0a278f92e8772f5940bb4c4e1b7dae1240048305_full.jpg

CocaCola and Pepsi has chosen the two main actors of the Drama " Boys over Flower" as their models.

CocaCola's new saida ( i think it means carbonated soft drink in korean..) DYNAMIC KIN was released on the 17th. They has chosen actor Kim Hyun Joong and actress Park Shin Hye as the faces for the new drink

Earlier on the 15th, rival company PEPSI's new diet saida 'PEPSI NEX' was released, and the company has chosen LEE MINHO and the past Mi.Ko.(미.코 Miss Korea) Lee Honey as their models.

Kim Hyun Joong signed 6 months contract for the CocaCola's model agreement, and Lee Minho as well has signed a 6 months contract with PEPSI. Lee Minho's CF for PEPSI nex will be released in MAY.

CocaCola's Brand manager Lee Ji Hyun rep. said " the soft and polished up image of Kim Hyun Joong, and refreshingly sexy image of park Shin Hye matches well with the Refreshing taste of the DYNAMIC KIN saida, and through this we believed it was appropriate to chose the two models to represent CocaCola's new saida.

Pepsi's Rep said " We are working very hard to raise the Pepsi Nex's market share in korea by using fast attack strategy, and so we used Boys Over Flower's main face Lee Minho as the model just like the other two asian countries BOF models."

Just like the two characters in the drama, Pepsi and CocaCola has been long rivals. Through this new model deal, they have brought the drama's rivalry to reality. it'll definitely create more interest among the people.

It will be interesting to see how well the two saida companies will use the marketing strategy with these two rising stars.

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=200904173018g

e1a6fec6549e9f6e9d8b837883d30eea1240048304_full.gif85b916e975db64f357a255daf5ddeeb01240048303_full.jpg

1225717e83d317d918f24836c2d5dca31240048306_full.jpg

Through the Boys over Flower craze, Lee Minho's popularity has been at its peak with sponsors and CFs rollling in constantly.

like the love triangle rivalry between Lee Minho and Kim Hyun Joong in the drama, there will be another one coming up with the Coke drink advertisement.

Lee Minho will be the model for Pepsi Cola's Pepsi Nex, and Kim Hyun Joon will be the model for Coca Cola's new brand Dynamic Kin.

The World's top two Cola Companies will be going at one another, testing their pride with the two models in Korea. This will create some interest. Especially with Park Shin Hye being Kim Hyun Joong's partner in the CocaCola CF. Park Shin Hye is also a partner with Lee MinHo for Etude house.

Kim Hyun Joon and Park Shin Hye's Coca Cola CF concept will be based on re-energizing the stressed and worn out body by drinking Dynamic Kin. They are also planning a CF song to go with the CF which both Kim Hyun Joong and Park Shin Hye will be participating in.

http://ent.jknews.co.kr/article/news/20090417/5996726.htm

gooodness.. even in america ppl go " you like pepsi or coke?" haha... dont let it happen there too. personally i like pepsi better just cuz its sweeter. but wateva.

PEPSI <3 ,,, this would be probably hell for bof fans. lol

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness, the BOF casts have turned into CF sensations!! ><

Pepsi VS Coca Cola with LMH and KHJ... even taking part in CFs have turned dramatic. lol.

Whatever it is, it's all too good for BOF fans, be it Pepsi or Cola.

Guest Di@na

wow so much success ^^ thats just the typical effect of the "hana yori dango/boys over flowers" ...the boys are extremely popular now because the story of the kdrama :P

Guest hye091

Gah, the Bof cast are gaining much popularity nowadays and they have so many Cf coming along their way.

Lol, hopefully both Cf would be great :D

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

personally: coke > pepsi. KHJ > LMH. but honey > PSH.

im sure both CFs will be hugely successful cause of the BOF craze!

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

wow park shin hye is one lucky girl

first Jang guen suk

then Minho

now Hyun Joong

anyway, im all for coke :lol:

Guest colloquy

Pepsi Nex? Then that isn't really Pepsi.

I mean, it is technically Pepsi, but Pepsi Nex is a drink distributed by a Japanese company. It's a 0 calorie drink with a slight lemon flavor. I guess they're releasing it in Korea. It's quite good...

Usually I would chose Coke over Pepsi, but in this case, I'd chose Pepsi Nex.

Guest misshakissh

Pepsi Nex? Then that isn't really Pepsi.

I mean, it is technically Pepsi, but Pepsi Nex is a drink distributed by a Japanese company. It's a 0 calorie drink with a slight lemon flavor. I guess they're releasing it in Korea. It's quite good...

Usually I would chose Coke over Pepsi, but in this case, I'd chose Pepsi Nex.

uh....thats ILLEGAL for a different brand to take credit,, lol. . i think u mean that it was released THROUGH japanese company. they didnt create it,,distributior is a company in a foreign country that just takes care of the releasement of the brand, like a sister company, pepsi nex = pepsi max..like how PEPSI nex in korea is distributed through LOTTE CHILSUNG. pepsi nex is pepsi's version of coca cola's zero calorie drink.

Guest colloquy

Yeah, the Japanese brand Suntory did create it, obviously with a Pepsi partnership. Pepsi Nex is not Pepsi Max, sweetie.

Guest nad_donad

Uaah....PEPSI vs COCA COLA.....that's a big match, hehehehe....

It not really surprising though since the boys' popularity is on the top right now...

For me, it's fun since that's mean we can see more of them, especially now after the series has ended...

Which one do I like better? I like Coca Cola better...hehehe....

Guest JJ.biased

Oh lucky park shin hye with minho.

To be honest I'm more of a hunjoong fan ^^

but both will be extremely great i bet<3

Guest natural-retard

Fan of neither dude (upon looks and acting it would be Hyun Joong), but the brand Coca Cola is bigger than Pepsi.

I am drinking Coca Cola now = Coke FTW!!

Guest meisk

wow..

those company sure know how to sell their product.. ;)

well coke for me <333..pepsi is ok..

can't wait to see both CF.. B)

Park Shinhye is one lucky lady!

Archived