SODAS.

ritzy!

do you mix yours?
i do! lol i don't get why people say it's nasty ... o_O; i thinkit's awesome! sprite/mountain dew with orange soda! haha .. and sometimes i just mix them allll. edit well i don't mean regulary.. .. maybe once or twice when you go to a fast food retuarant and they have those soda dispensers and stuff .. i don't drink soda that much myself that often o_O;

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cbxjenn

when they mix sodas, isnt it called a SUICIDE? haha thats what some of my friends call it. i dont mix sodas much because i dont like drinking them...but i do mix sodas with alcohol for new years

Guest jennnayx81

i always mix pepsi & sprite when i can ^^;

coke alone is the best though :P

pepsi and sprite <333 me and my cousins used to do it cause it looked like beer and we would feel "older" if we drank it ... lol.

Guest aquapoppie

grapefruit juice + cranberry juice + ginger ale = GOOD STUFF

back in my dorming days when there was a bunch of drinks available :)

Guest shabashindy

I DO ^-^

whenever I like go to like burger king and stuff

I always end up mixing mine wh=ith everything they have =P

when they mix sodas, isnt it called a SUICIDE? haha thats what some of my friends call it. i dont mix sodas much because i dont like drinking them...but i do mix sodas with alcohol for new years

Yup. I learned that term from a 4-year-old customer at the restaurant I work at. :lol: I don't like to mix sodas but mix flavors in there like cherry or vanilla.

Archived