How To Make Prune Juice Taste Better?

Guest webmagine

Guest webmagine

I'm sure everyone will agree with me when I say prune juice tastes horrible horrible horrible.

I need to drink it though, because I get constipated alot.

Is there any way I can make this mini cooper taste better? Should I try mixing it with another juice or something?

Guest Meenuh

Sugar? Lol. Sorry I've never had prune juice before although I hear that's what goes in Dr. Pepper.. You can always try a different juice that'll help get things going. Guava works quite well and doesn't taste bad.

Guest vip_gd

i drink that too before

i just pinch my nose and drink it all in one gulp

gahhh c'mon, aint that bad. don't be a baby .. just drink it

sry, i'm no help. i used to get scolded for not finishing my drink as a kid xD

Guest yours.truly.

i've always liked those salty chinese preserved prunes and the sweet candied prunes...so i never had a problem with how prune juice tasted. tastes fine to me...not my favorite drink out there...but i don't think it's that bad. then again, i haven't had it since i was a little girl so maybe my tastebuds have changed. to add on to what other people said, you can also put ice in it to make it less thick.

Guest AngelAngel

Eat a plum, they are also high in fiber. Also root vegetables like potatoes, legumes like peas, whole grains, and certain vegetables like cauliflower! Or eat a graham cookie...

Archived