Guest Xiao Miss

Guest Xiao Miss

Meiji's "F4" was "a little different."
GradMao.jpg

GradMao2.jpg

GradMao4.jpg

GradMao3.jpg

GradMao6.jpg

Actress Inoue Mao (22), attended the Meiji University graduation ceremony at the Nippon Budoukan on the 26th of March. She spent 4 years in the Department of Literature. "I yearned for a normal campus life and I had one, making friends for life. The 4 years passed by in the blink of an eye," she said smiling in her green hakama. The Nippon Budoukan is a place filled with memories, where the final graduation scene of the popular drama Hana Yori Dango Returns was filmed. "The university entrance ceremony, Hanadan Returns graduation ceremony, the movie (preview event), and now my graduation, there seems to be a link between turning points of my life and the Budoukan. Many memories return."

Actress Inoue Mao (22) graduated from Meiji University's Department of Literature on the 26th of March. She attended the graduation ceremony held at the Nippon Budoukan.

The graduation scene of 2007's Hana Yori Dango 2 was filmed in the same location. For the second ceremony, she wore a green hakama. "I made friends for life. The 4 years were more fun than I had imagined," she said, looking back over the years. For her graduation trip, she went to Hawaii for 5 days with her 4 girlfriends. For her part, she always plays the role of counsellor to them in love matters but when it comes to anticipated gokouns, "No one invited me." When she experienced a group date, "The guys side said 'We're Meiji's F4' but they're a little different," she said laughing.

She had juggled school and work previously, but now she will give her undivided attention to work. "I respect my friends who are going out looking for jobs in this time of a big recession. When my friends watch television, I want them to feel like giving their best." She has the lead role in the movie 'Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu' which opens this autumn.

UNLEASHTHEGEEK

---------------------------

More pics:

maoinoue03a1tp8cu.jpg

newmao67tr9.png

647d0ae699b010_full.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amydien

'Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu'?

REALLY?

I read the manga....I'd love to see her in this movie :D

Congrats to her!

Guest leelee.

I always think of Inoue Mao as that innocently cute actress, even though she's 22. XD

She doesn't seem to be like one of those snobby actresses, so I totally adore her.

Congrats to Inoue for graduating!

Guest monaero

I didn't even know she went to Meiji. That's really cool how all those events happened in the same place. It's really ironic.

Archived