People Who Look At U From Head To Toe

Guest chopstick^^

Guest chopstick^^

Have this ever happened to u? ... or have u ever did this to someone? .. why? ..

I think girl's are the one who seem to do this.

If i admire someone's beauty, i normally just look at their face, but not stare from head to toe/toe to head.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest precious4e

You do this either because you think they are cute/pretty and you want to admire their outfit/physique OR you don't like the person and you're looking them over to find some flaws so that you can ridicule them in your head.

I usually look people over if I like their outfits but not in a long freaky way. Just a quick glance.

Though I admit sometimes I do it for the latter reason (who doesn't? lol)

Guest ShadowMax76

guys probably don't go all head to toe

just stop at two things. hahaha~

_ o_O' plus doesn't that make ya feel like you're being undressed... ?

Guest xxiaoMEI

No, I dont do that to anyone o_o

BUT I REMEMBER, I was a trip in Quebec City and you know those people that draw portraits/cartoons of people in the streets? YEAH this dude was doing that to me and then I ran the heck away.

Guest candacethsu

Haha, me and my friends joke around that it's the 'checking you out' look. I've seen people do it, they seem to judge by appearances first and yadadadada. I don't really mind, as long as it's not some weird creepsters.

Guest celery

I'm guilty of that sometimes.

If someone catches my eye, I'll look at them discretely from head-to-toe.

Especially when somebody has a well put together outfit, I try to absorb everything I see.

Yeahh. :/

Guest 0oyokisuo0

i hate it when strangers do it, i mean if you want to stare at least do it discretely, dont just look at me up and down like im blind! especially when those middle-aged / old ladies do it.......>(

Guest l3oosh

Actually, I hate it when ANYONE does it. That's why I never ask my friends for their opinions on my new dress or new outfit, etc. I feel a bit too self-conscious and, like someone else said, naked.

I never notice when guys do the whole-body look thing, but my friends tell me it happens to me a couple of times. I do, however, notice it when girls do it. I can't tell what they're thinking when I make eye contact for that fleeting millisecond before they look away though.

Guest blisskiss

ahahahaha.... I glanced at this thread and for a second I got really confused because "from head to toe" is the name of my blog. o_o

ANYWAY, I disliked getting looked at from head to toe from anyone. It makes me feel a little violated. Except when it is my husband. Puahaha...

Guest ephemeral.

I quickly glance if I like their outfit.

Not in the creepy stalk-ish way, I hope. (x

I mean, I hate getting stares like that.

Guest JerseyLadi

I look ONLY at girls head to toe. IDK why. I try to do it discretly but my boyfriend always catches me and of course he thinks i'm a in closet lesbian. People probably think i'm being a pinkberry cuz I look intimidating but no, I admire beauty in females a LOT more then males. Sooo I stare at a lot of girls i think are pretty anddd yea.

When I go to the mall my boyfriend always tells me girls stare at me up and down. I'm too busy looking in stores so I don't stare at malls but yeah I just think it's because my boyfriend is white.... :/... and they've never seen a interracial couple or something.

But when we go out to eat I always look at girls. Just to admire their features or sense of clothes etc. even if they're not the prettiest girls in the world I always find something pretty about them.

Guest pinkpunch

It is the checking out look...people usually do that if they think you are good looking/are looking at your outfit as well.

Guest Cheri.B*

I do it from time to time, but I didn't do it to make anyone feel unconscious.

I know how it feels but that's how some people are.

It's just some mindless habit of mine. I like looking at pretty things.

I don't do it but I like it. I figure it's better to be noticed than ignored? (though the me in high school would totally disagree) Maybe the people around here just do it with a nice look on their face or something. :lol: People tend to baby me even while ogling me and it makes me happy, probably for some sad, sad reason, but if it's a sad reason that makes me happy, I don't really mind.

Archived