The Random Thread (version 2.0) - [now Environmentally Friendly!]

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Retiring Version 1.6! Slight modifications.
The old one has been getting too fat with 500+ pages. I believe its predecessor had around 800+ pages? Anyway, Version 1.6 will be set invisible, so if your post count magically went down a bit. this is probably why.

Okay, there's been an increase in topics that are posted for the sake of posting. This is adding to the mess that's General Discussion, and we've closed a number of such topics. Further recurrences of such topics will be closed immediately or merged with this thread.

It's easy to recognise these random topics, usually beginning with "Oh, this is so random..." or "quick question", or "when you say LOL/LMAO, are you really laughing?", and so on and so forth. These are merely variations of ways to increase spamming, replies are usually similar one-liners and contribute little to the forum. They're essentially a waste of space and forum resources.

So this is a thread for you to vent your randomness instead of creating countless topics advertising the fact that you're bored.

Some guidelines for posting:

- You may only post ONCE per day.

Big Brother WILL find out if you posted more than once a day. If you do, you'll receive a warning from the Thought Police mainly consisting of (but not limited to) Aziraphale, catchlight and myself. Other staff may also warn you if they receive the reports before we do.

To prevent excessive spamming and topic growth, we've decided to enforce a little daily limit.

I have to bold this in giant font because people didn't seem to get it the first time. Once per day means once in a 24 hour span, not posting at 11:57 pm and in three minutes posting then again at 12:00 am! :ph34r:

- If you're really feeling random and want to post something, POST IT IN THIS THREAD.

- Do not, under any circumstance, break the 20 character rule.

- DO NOT start a new topic that encourages repetitive replies (and it's very obvious what sort of topics invite repetitive replies).

- You may post questions, but no homework stuff should be here.

- Do NOT reply to other posts that leads to convo-ing, reply only if there's a valid reason to discuss the post

- Don't post useless replies like "kthnxbye".

- DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD.

- No bashing is allowed. All rules of Soompi are still in force here.

What else is considered random? See the new updated rules of GD: Here

Seriously. Read it. 90% of you don't read the rules and then get into a big uproar when you get warned, blah blah blah.

1363044735_7cf69ab36d.jpg

And remember, take care of the environment!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest witchery

Ooh I love Alkaline Trio's version of Cut Here by The Cure! <33

And I really really really can't wait to receive my OPI nail polish batch in the mail :):D

Guest Miss.Understood

Wow. I just found out that a male singer wrote "Circus" from Britney Spear's album & also, "Shattered Glass". Claude Kelly is amazing. =)<3

Guest cpark1430263252

Hm well i posted this last time, but it just popped in my head again.

I've never seen a Cadillac Escalade without TINT.

Guest maydai3333

Cause you had a bad day

You're taking one down

You sing a sad song just to turn it around

You say you don't know

You tell me don't lie

You work at a smile and you go for a ride

You had a bad day

The camera don't lie

You're coming back down and you really don't mind

You had a bad day

You had a bad day

hahah, the lyrics just popped into my head. <3

Guest Amanda Plz

Ah, yes. Spring is coming. Bring on the days of seeing hot guys playing soccer shirtless. Hehehe...

Archived