Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Contest Round 2 results are out! See who made it to the final round!

♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

Replies

• sukreensukreen Posts: 4,269Member

IMMORTAL

edited July 2012
    GHS Update on twitter 17/7/2012

밤을 새고 새고 새다보니. 아침에 일어나고 말았습니다. 비로소 아침형 인간이 되었는데요. 아침맞이 콩나물 밥이 먹고싶네요. 굴밥도.

from Bing Translator

Night is the new new new. Wake up in the morning. Only after the morning was a human being. I'd love to eat rice sprouts greet the morning. Oyster rice too.

Isn't this lovely, HS-ssi tweeted everyday, since she reads our mentions and she can always shares her daily lives with us everyday. :x

Thanks @cheerkoo for the translation of HS's letter and @vanessa123 to post here
    Wow.. Hyesun-ssi is really amazing. Her letter was lovely and well laid too it doesn't look like a 2nd year grade child writing,  She's a born with gifted talent. Not only talent but bright, inteligent but with good heart.

Have a nice and happy day Minsunez and don't for get to VOTE for HS-ssi daily.
    ---> http://kpopdrama.info/kstar.html

---> http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201207&rcd=7924&cd=219

"Minsun is Real... True love never dies it gets stronger with time"
    Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait

"True love never dies it gets stronger with time"
    ♡ Perhaps good day will come soon, blessed are those who waits

anna_widya

IMMORTAL

edited July 2012
    Hello Minsunerz happy happy everyday everyone :-h :)

In life action speaks louder than words
    In love the eyes do all the talking

MV credit bambi

"Minsun is Real... True love never dies it gets stronger with time" :x

junda276Ariana27natalie1992
  • Ariana27Ariana27 indonesiaPosts: 1,005Member

SUPERSTAR

http://blog.naver.com/ming751/150142925444

does anyone of minsuners here can bring the article of that blog ( it was PPossong blog) who wrote about Hye Sun that visiting her at the location shoot. and mind to translate it here.

sorry if i ask so many ,hehehee. kind of curious bout the article. thanx before

note : to all my minsuners just ignored the haters and the bad comment of our JT it only wasting our energy and the hate feeling won't go away among us. just feel so tired to against the antis and the other side comment bout us coz it won't ever stop mocking each other. i want JT like before, Peace ,full of love and always bring comfortable for us and the newbie.

sorry if i too much asking , just wanna a PEACEFULL :x

SUPERSTAR

Hello Minsunerz happy happy everyday everyone :-h :)

In life action speaks louder than words
    In love the eyes do all the talking

MV credit bambi

"Minsun is Real... True love never dies it gets stronger with time" :x

@sukreen : my favourite interview of MINSUN coz MH is just so sweet toward HS, he even hug her first than the reporter. thanx for bringing here,^^

regie22

IMMORTAL

edited July 2012
    GHS Update on twitter  2nd times - 17/7/2012

오는 구월에 두번째 소설. '복숭아 나무'를 출간합니다. '복숭아 나무'는 제가 연출한 동명의 영화를 새롭게 구성한 소설입니다. 영화는 10월 개봉 예정인데요. 오랫동안 공들인 작품입니다.

regie22

IMMORTAL

edited July 2012
    [Video] 120717 "The Faith" BTS on first day filming

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs7k4i_120717-the-faith-bts-on-first-day-filming_shortfilms

source: SBS
    credit: *Minho Family
    upload vid credit as tagged

* just a thot, wonder who is Minho Family? emm... :-?

--edit pic--
    As usual MH will check his acting through crew handycam :D
    He's learning alot through director's POV, wifey must inspired him alot :-bd
    "Learn from those whom we love" :x

pic credit: minozgroup

regie22vanessa123

IMMORTAL

http://blog.naver.com/ming751/150142925444

does anyone of minsuners here can bring the article of that blog ( it was PPossong blog) who wrote about Hye Sun that visiting her at the location shoot. and mind to translate it here.

sorry if i ask so many ,hehehee. kind of curious bout the article. thanx before

note : to all my minsuners just ignored the haters and the bad comment of our JT it only wasting our energy and the hate feeling won't go away among us. just feel so tired to against the antis and the other side comment bout us coz it won't ever stop mocking each other. i want JT like before, Peace ,full of love and always bring comfortable for us and the newbie.

sorry if i too much asking , just wanna a PEACEFULL :x
    Hello Minsunerz, wherever you are good day everyone :-h

@santy_minsun, thanks for naver link and sorry to cut your post.

and @meow13 thanks for posting this article at GHS thread and confirming with our Korean friend, Ayesuper.
    "According to Ayesuper, Hyesun visited Gal So Won (Bbosong) on the filming set. the location was really far away. She and Bbosong seems to become real sisters that she travelled all the way to visit her and brought many gifts" :-*

Adorable HS-ssi is a real good hearted person. They both of them met in "Please Captain" Bbpsong as Han's sister, lovely sisters relationship :x 
    I totally agreed with you santy_minsun, no point wasting our time, just ignored them.
    Afterall we already know the REAL SCORE, so let's be positive shall we. :D
    :))

regie22

IMMORTAL

edited July 2012
    VitaMinSun for today
    "Sharing is Loving"

credit Imahjoong

Don't you think HS's shirt too BIG for her as always... :D
    I guess they're sharing the same wardrobe now,  
    like she use to said before all her wardrobe with men's big shirts..... :-\"

“I just organized my clothes in my closet and realized that I have a lot of Men’s T-shirt, It’s size is for men and it’s huge but it’s really comfortable. For now, I really like wearing men’s clothes”.
    6:07 PM - 16 Feb 12 via twtkr for iPhone · Details

reading source: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/02/news-goo-hye-sun-hugs-her-golden.html

regie22
  • regie22regie22 Posts: 761Member

SUPERSTAR

VitaMinSun for today
    "Sharing is Loving"

credit Imahjoong

Don't you think HS's shirt too BIG for her as always... :D
    I guess they're sharing the same wardrobe 
    like she use to said before all her wardrobe with big shirts..... :-\"

hi MinSuners!  >:D<

sukreen onnie...you're right! sharing is loving!

like this bracelet...hehehe! i believe it's MH's...lol!

MINSUN LOVE RULES! :x
    3>LOVEGHSFOREVER<3

sukreen

IMMORTAL

GHS update on twitter 18/7/2012

언니가 씻어준 자두를 맛보고 있습니다. 밤 공기도요. 아부지가 심어 놓으신 포도 향기를 맡으니 취하는 듯 합니다.

Transaltion (by Google):

Sister has washed plums to taste. The night air, too. Dad planted seems to have done is take mateuni grape aroma.

• vanessa123vanessa123 Posts: 1,065Member

IDOL

edited July 2012
    Hi my friends i made this new note about minsun

Hope you can see and enjoy it! 

here the link!

This and more pics you can found! XD

ohh and thanks my dear sukreen for GHS last twit.
    Here cheeko translation about it!

18/07/12

TWIT 3:

"밤을 새고 새고 새다보니. 아침에 일어나고 말았습니다. 비로소 아침형 인간이 되었는데요. 아침맞이 콩나물 밥이 먹고싶네요. 굴밥도."

TRANSLATION:

"I am tasting the plum that Unnie washed. The night air too. I feel as if I am getting intoxicated drinking in the aroma of grapes that my father planted. "

http://vanessa12.posterous.com/news-ghs-update-her-twitter-3-times-180712

IMMORTAL

Hello Minsuners, good day every one :)

[news posted again at soompi]
    Goo Hye Sun Reveals Her Stellar Grades

lee23j July 17, 2012

Actress Goo Hye Sun revealed her report card for the semester on twitter. Currently, Goo Hye Sun is enrolled at Sungkyunkwan University in Korea. Out of seven classes she took in the semester, Goo Hye Sun received A+ in six classes and an A in one class. She completed total of 18 credits in this semester and received 4.44 in GPA, which makes her the top of Film, Television, and Multimedia department.

Upon revealing her grades, Goo Hye Sun wrote, “To be honest, I got the first place in school.” After several inquiries regarding her grades and scholarships were made, Goo Hye Sun added, “I am going to donate my scholarship to another student in need. It’s called, ‘studying to give away.’”

Fans and netizens commented on Goo Hye Sun’s stellar grades, “She literally is studying to give her scholarship away to someone else,” “A true mother’s friend’s daughter,” and “So is there anything you are not good at?”

source : http://www.soompi.com/2012/07/17/goo-hye-sun-reveals-her-stellar-grades/
    Minsuners, please comment at the source link, thanks.

@vanessa, thanks for bringing @cheerkoo translation here.
    M/be HS-ssi is having a good time and staying at her parents house yesterday
    and her parent's house have a garden where her father could plant grapes.
    :)

IMMORTAL

edited July 2012
    Hello Minsuners, happy Wednesday everyone :)

VitaMinSun for today

"Sharing is Loving"
    credit @esir

Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait [-O<

• milesamymilesamy Posts: 311Member

SUPERSTAR

Hello MinSunners!

Indeed, "the one who humble herself/himself is exalted." GHS achievements are the credible signs that she's blessed in so many ways because she knows how to give herself for the sake of the many.

She has her upcoming activities PT premiere and Exhibition...LMH's best description- a girl who do things in a snap.

Good day everyone :)!
  • esiresir Posts: 73Member

IDOL

Hi Minsuners...:\">

Vanessa

Thanks you for bringing HS poems translated here, i felt so touched when i read his poem. How can a young girl in 2nd grade could make a lovely poem like that... totally she full of blessed >:D< O:-)

Hyesun tweeted again today... its make may day more wonderful, I always remember his tweet on 14 july first tweet

I always feel very sorry for not having answered your questions. I will do my best to better communicate, even if it may not be often, with those of you who are here. For those questions that I can answer clearly. I will answer with sincerity. So please throw me your questions.

If even though she has tight schedule, she never forget to read our mention... though some of peoples whom always mention her with the harsh words [-X but she never get hurt, she take a heed  all of it :-\"

and she would not deleting his tweet, lock his twitter even block his haters B-) \:D/ but she never do that, she is the real goddess for us :x

mommy sukreen we has a same thought, seem our angel spent his vacation at his parents home, since hubby so busy with he's tight schedules in faith location ;))

what do you think about this reg unnie

cr:Airienbarry

probably part of us didn't know about this,MH update his line with number  ‘1’ 10/07/2012 :-?

just wait, i'll explain it soon ;;)

God Bless you Minsun n' Minsuners  :-h

"Confirmation is nothing when actions say it all"
    sukreenvanessa123chyne22luvminho_hyesun

SUPERSTAR

Hi Minsuners...:\">

Vanessa

Thanks you for bringing HS poems translated here, i felt so touched when i read his poem. How can a young girl in 2nd grade could make a lovely poem like that... totally she full of blessed >:D< O:-)

Hyesun tweeted again today... its make may day more wonderful, I always remember his tweet on 14 july first tweet

I always feel very sorry for not having answered your questions. I will do my best to better communicate, even if it may not be often, with those of you who are here. For those questions that I can answer clearly. I will answer with sincerity. So please throw me your questions.

If even though she has tight schedule, she never forget to read our mention... though some of peoples whom always mention her with the harsh words [-X but she never get hurt, she take a heed  all of it :-\"

and she would not deleting his tweet, lock his twitter even block his haters B-) \:D/ but she never do that, she is the real goddess for us :x

mommy sukreen we has a same thought, seem our angel spent his vacation at his parents home, since hubby so busy with he's tight schedules in faith location ;))

what do you think about this reg unnie

cr:Airienbarry

probably part of us didn't know about this,MH update his line with number  ‘1’ 10/07/2012 :-?

just wait, i'll explain it soon ;;)

God Bless you Minsun n' Minsuners  :-h

@ Esir & Airien finally another PROOVE of MINSUN, the bracellet :x MH version is silver and HS version is gold, hmmmm #fishywishyfishy and the "1" well well well an answer or a statement? always MINSUN nowadays gave us a HINT that They are still okay until now. wow 3 years always maintenant their relationship with TRUST, LOVING, PROTECT and COMPLETE each other. GOD, i really love this couple.
    from hardship to happiness , hope they always stronger than before. and they even go mature.

thanx to all minsuners who always post about this couple.

HS, seems so happy and even she rutine tell us about her activity with her family.

IMMORTAL

edited July 2012
    18.07.2012 Lee Min Ho, updated on SNS!

imageimage
    7:24 PM - 18 Jul 12 via Facebook · Details
    credit @loveghs.wordpress.com

Minho photoshoot for EIDER again today?
    and TONIGHT back to FAITH shooting.
    Yihey... Minho-ssi back home again today or yesterday evening? :-?
    ehem.....so m/be they're tog last night, eating plum ... :D :x

• regie22regie22 Posts: 761Member

SUPERSTAR

edited July 2012

Hello Minsuners, happy Wednesday everyone :)

VitaMinSun for today

"Sharing is Loving"
    credit @esir

Keep the MinSun Faith burning, blessed are those who wait [-O<
    hi MinSun sisters!  :-h

@sukreen onnie...yay! another proof of them sharing stuffs! SHARING IS LOVING!  \:D/ 

@esir...i don't think MH's bracelet is similar to what HS wears. maybe you could find that pic of him during his Trugen signing i think a month ago. that bracelet was gifted to him by his fans. one thing more...i was amused of MH updating his line with the no.1 last 07/10/12. looks like he learned the good news ahead of time. was wifey excited to let hubby know of her achievement? sure thing!

well...well...well! here comes MinSun tweets today. like always, wifey tweets first...at around 1 am, then hubby follows at 7:24 pm. obviously he's busy with his Faith shooting and only finds time this evening. 

HS: Sister has washed plums to taste. The night air, too. Dad planted seems to have done is take mateuni grape aroma.

MH: It's gonna heavy rain tonight.
           However, I go drama filming. Tonight. Fighting. Enjoy Summer.

look again sisters, they're conversing and updating each other. HS telling him about her activities for the day...while MH informing her it's gonna rain tonight but he'll go on filming drama...hehehe!

oopps! @sukreen onnie...MH shot for Eieder today? oh dear, that means he was with HS yesterday and probably today eating grapes! and tonight he's back to Faith shooting...hmmm, that means he updated his line tonight to inform her it's raining at the site but he'll go on filming...ahaha!

MINSUN LOVE RULES! :x 
    three years and counting with countless evidences!

3>LOVEGHSFOREVER<3

luvminho_hyesun
  • stephaniexuestephaniexue IndonesiaPosts: 42Member
    Hello, MinSunners
    :)

It's my first post here... I always read this thread silently. One day a MinSunner (you know who you are
    :P) asked me if I could post here... Here I'm now hehe...

Thanks for all the updates, MinSunners. Keep supporting and loving MinSun~ MHHS
    dramalovers26