Remove Blackheads : The Cheap Way!

Guest Mish@

cheap and effective alternative to blackhead extractors
Hi everyone

I posted this method on someone else's thread; providing advice on how to remove deep blackheads

I got many PMs testifying that my method worked and I thought I should share the knowledge with you all

So here it is:

1) Steam your face OR right after a hot shower, when your face is still wet (I recommend straight after shower) use a CLEAN BOBBY PIN

Turn it upside-down holding it and press the small loop against your nose/skin (press hard though against your skin like squeezing a pimple! otherwise they won't come out as much). Similar to how you would use a black head extractor

Stroke along your skin, in a scraping motion with the bobby pin. This will effectively remove the blackheads. It looks disturbing when they all come out

2) Then you can use pore strips to wax the rest of the remaining blackheads hair/white hair but there won't be much anyway. Since you sqeezed most of them out already.

3) Finally, toner of course!

For steps 1 or 2, you can choose to do either in any order, sometimes if you feel lazy, you can just do step 1

quick and easy blackhead remove no need for pore strip

Hope this helps

here are some pictures if you guys don't really understand my words >< sorry about that

dsc03203us2.jpg

hold the bobby pin like this

dsc03208qt7.jpg

then put it on your nose like this then you just put pressure on it as hard as it can get all blackheads off as you go along your nose/face

where ever the blackheads are

you see the loop on the bobby pin? all the blackhead you squeeze out will be in that hole

EDIT:

WARNING:

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS METHOD WITHOUT STEAMING YOUR FACE OR NOT COMING OUT OF A HOT SHOWER

because if you're pores are not open it will be very hard to squeeze out the blackheads and if you do it too hard you might scrape off the skin and bleed leaving any marks or scar and we don't want that now do we? :sweatingbullets: if you have any questions just ask me ^ ^ please also share your result either it worked for you or not so others can try as well thanks

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm one of the ones who told you your method worked, cuz' it really did! :D

haha yes! your one of them I'm happy that it works for you ^ ^

I do this!

When I touch my face and it feels bump (can't think of a better word) and not smooth.

Only, I use this long metal thing that has a small hoop on one side and the other a pokey like needle :x

I don't use that side of course.

Anyway this is a good method, it hurts like hell sometimes, but it works =)

Guest turquoise_and_takoyaki

wow how cool is that! I just bought a blackhead extractor yesterday! I should have waited but thanks for this anyway :)

Guest Babylicious xo12

IT WORRRRKS :]

i took a shower now just to tryit HAHA. its def. painful..my eyes watered a bit..but hey it gets them out. i put on a little bit of my blackhead remover toner that didnt work for my blackheads before, and after i putit on, i literally could just pop them right out.

thanks so much hun!

Guest Jenster

Just tried it after my shower. It did help a bit but it didn't completely remove the blackheads. Perhaps it's because I didn't press hard enough so I'll try it again next time.

Thanks for the tip.

Guest inyeon.

maybe its just me, but i thought people already knew of this years ago o_o

but people, dont do it too much. when you get older, there will be "holes" on your nose, and im not kidding. x_x

Archived