Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Replies

• hpfan7hpfan7 HOGWARTSPosts: 462Member

ROOKIE

STILLDOLL wrote on 09 July 2010 - 05:16 AM:

After 3 hours of looking through clothes on the website i finally made my order.
    This would be my second from WD, the first set of items were good quality and exact to photos.
    I tried my best to stay away from solid silks cause from other peoples photos.. it looks quite cheap.

I ordered 20 items total cost of $140 shipped >.< so much damage
    Let me know which you want me to review once i receive =]
    [IMG]http://i30.Richard Simmons/ml2ozq.jpg[/IMG[IMG]http://i27.Richard Simmons/2a5d4y8.jpg[/IMG[IMG]http://i25.Richard Simmons/257f811.jpg[/IMG[IMG]http://i27.Richard Simmons/2ikxqna.jpg[/IMG[IMG]http://i25.Richard Simmons/11hxcp4.jpg[/IMG

7 and 12, please!
    x6d4sn.png
    BUYERLISTED (+11,~0,-0) 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9
    Check my shop for more buyerlist links!
    2sb1pc2.jpg
  • SeLcaQueenSeLcaQueen MiddLe of NowherePosts: 2,092Member
    So I ordered from Wholesale dress last week, 2010 June 30. Last Thursday, I received an email from them saying that they already shipped my order through FedEx. This morning I got a call from FedEx telling me that they will ship my orders on Monday since it's Saturday today. BUT!!! I was also told that I had to pay customs worth $40! Why oh why do I have to do that?!! WD said that the value of my order they put was $21. So I don't understand why do I have to pay customs. Has anyone experienced this? Or do you really get charged by customs? Or it's just my country??
    ㅠ____ㅠ
    image© br4d
    Facebook || Cyworld || Twitter || Tumblr
  • Kitty07Kitty07 Verified Shopaholic AUPosts: 862Member
    edited July 2010
    @STILLDOLL - 2, 5, 6, 8, 11, 12, 17, 18 ! Please review :D Love all your choices ! Also when you review, would you mind sharing the links too? Thanks ^-^

& Also wow! $140 shipped for 20 items is really cheap imo especially from WD! On average my batches have 25 pcs and I hit more than $200 D: I'm really surprised at your total cost haha.
    ©2009 ~Cloty-chan

Request || Survey || Shop || Status

• super piggysuper piggy Posts: 2,942Member
    edited July 2010
    SeLcaQueen wrote on 09 July 2010 - 09:56 PM:
    So I ordered from Wholesale dress last week, 2010 June 30. Last Thursday, I received an email from them saying that they already shipped my order through FedEx. This morning I got a call from FedEx telling me that they will ship my orders on Monday since it's Saturday today. BUT!!! I was also told that I had to pay customs worth $40! Why oh why do I have to do that?!! WD said that the value of my order they put was $21. So I don't understand why do I have to pay customs. Has anyone experienced this? Or do you really get charged by customs? Or it's just my country?? ㅠ____ㅠ
    i got an email from wholesale-dress telling me i would be have to pay $27 in customs....(i`m in cali)
    but, i made my first order! will review when they get here :]

• Kitty07Kitty07 Verified Shopaholic AUPosts: 862Member
    Oh btw guys, when you do reviews.. please try to put up links to the items (:
    Since most of the reviews are going into the tumblr, it's really nice for people to be able to find where you purchased it from.
    ©2009 ~Cloty-chan

Request || Survey || Shop || Status

• CheppoCheppo Posts: 10Member
    STILLDOLL wrote on 09 July 2010 - 10:16 AM:

After 3 hours of looking through clothes on the website i finally made my order.
    This would be my second from WD, the first set of items were good quality and exact to photos.
    I tried my best to stay away from solid silks cause from other peoples photos.. it looks quite cheap.

Such cute items!
    Can you Review numbers 2, 5, 8 and 10 please? ^ u ^ Thank youu!
    edited July 2010
    I was told by FedEx that my orders from WD would be delivered on Monday but I actually received them this afternoon. They were shipped last Thursday. Really fast! But I'm still pissed that I had to pay customs charge. :tongue2: If that's always the case, then I might not order overseas anymore. <_<

BTW, here are my orders:
    Order 1
    Orders 2 & 3
    ^I ordered both the skirt and the blouse.
    Orders 4 & 5
    ^I also ordered both the skirt and the blouse.
    Order 6

This is my original order but it was OOS so I replaced it with the item on the last link above.

I'll make a review if someone requests for it.
    image© br4d
  • xViet_BabiiexViet_Babiie &#9829;COOKiES WORLD&#9829;Posts: 850Member
    flowoftime wrote on 09 July 2010 - 10:21 PM:

Hi again, I received my order from Asia-Fashion-Wholesale.com this week. It arrived in about 4 days. I really don't want to have to post all my photos on this thread because there is simply too many . I modeled and reviewed, EVERY SINGLE item I got

PLEASE go to this blog post for all the pictures and reviews! If anyone wants to snag them for the tumblr, please do so.

Hope you guys enjoy my thorough review :)

did yu have to pay custom fees? i ordered with fed ex and the site emailed me saying i had to pay 30$ custom fees :(
    image&&image
    © danceplaylove
  • ellexellex Posts: 182Member
    edited July 2010
    hey guys, i duno if any of you are up for it or if you trust me, but i've been ordering from wholesale sites in china and just having them shipped to my dad because he work there. he comes to canada every couple of months. he'll be back at the end of august. i've been having my stuff shipped to him and he just brings it back since shipping is SOOO MUCH CHEAPER. i ordered 6 things from AFW and shipping was only $1.55 USD and WD was only $1.15. if anyone is interested and doesn't mind waiting till late august and lives in canada (toronto to be exact), you can contact me to have it shipped to my dad too. for meetups i'll charge a minimal fee of $5 to meet somewhere in toronto (bus money), and if you want it shipped to you i'll have to check with the post office for the exact cost + $10 handling fee (packaging materials, bus money for going to the post office, etc). shipping to the states is pretty cheap though, maybe like $12 for a decently large package. Shipping within toronto is probably cheap too, but if you live elsewhere in canada it's probably wayy more expensive. For example, a small package to Edmonton is $11.82! Canada post kind of sucks for canadians, ironically. anyway, message me if you're interested.

if you want it shipped and you want a quote for the price, let me know how heavy it is and how many items (and probably what kind since tshirt is way smaller than a jacket) and i can check the post office to give you an exact number so you can compare the price of shipping it directly from china or from me to you. i duno about you guys, but i looked at the prices for shipping to canada directly and it's always almost the price of my order, which i find pretty ridiculous. but, the only catch is you'd have to wait till august to get your stuff...

i'm also selling stuff in my soompi shop that i bought off of ebay but didn't like if anyone is interested!
  • flowoftimeflowoftime MiamiPosts: 883Member
    xViet_Babiie wrote on 10 July 2010 - 03:33 PM:

did yu have to pay custom fees? i ordered with fed ex and the site emailed me saying i had to pay 30$ custom fees :(

I did not pay any fees. I chose DHL express because it was the cheapest. I'm sorry you have to pay so much =( try different shipping next time, I know, it sucks!
  • hydraskylarhydraskylar Posts: 220Member

ROOKIE

edited July 2010
    flowoftime wrote on 10 July 2010 - 04:21 AM:

Hi again, I received my order from Asia-Fashion-Wholesale.com this week. It arrived in about 4 days. I really don't want to have to post all my photos on this thread because there is simply too many . I modeled and reviewed, EVERY SINGLE item I got

PLEASE go to this blog post for all the pictures and reviews! If anyone wants to snag them for the tumblr, please do so.

Hope you guys enjoy my thorough review :)

Thanks so much for the review. I was going to buy the same skirt but the actual one is so different...and I was so excited about buying it, too :tears:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_vYlAPUPb7O8/TDesbP--gMI/AAAAAAAABQE/QLgfuA_4FgU/s1600/12831100.jpg
  • xosimplicityxosimplicity madagascarPosts: 308Member
    has anyone use budybuy.com before?

☀█☀█Visit My Shop: Stationary: G-Market: Korea/Japan/Taiwan Jewellery =) CHEAP~~~!!!! ☀█☀█

KEWTI LOVE<3
    //statussss
  • Chezzieeex3Chezzieeex3 PrettyPigments<3 Illinois, USAPosts: 749Friend of Soompi
    hey guys i have a question. I recently ordered in happywholesale.com and i was wondering if that websites any good? please reply !
    Instagram: @Haluv
  • meimoo*meimoo* Posts: 2,843Member
    I ordered from wholesale-dress recently too
    but did not have to pay any extra fees.
    Lucky people who don't have to pay other fees. T_T
    What's your courier?
    image© br4d
  • meimoo*meimoo* Posts: 2,843Member
    ^

haha, not lucky. I regret buying from wholesale-dress.
    anyways, I choose FedEx.
  • xViet_BabiiexViet_Babiie &#9829;COOKiES WORLD&#9829;Posts: 850Member
    SeLcaQueen wrote on 11 July 2010 - 01:17 AM:

Lucky people who don't have to pay other fees. T_T
    What's your courier?

how much was yur fee?
    they emailed me about a fee too X-X
    image&&image
    © danceplaylove
  • simply_beasimply_bea Posts: 5Member
    STILLDOLL wrote on 09 July 2010 - 02:16 AM:

[img]http://i30.Richard Simmons/ml2ozq.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i27.Richard Simmons/2a5d4y8.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i25.Richard Simmons/257f811.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i27.Richard Simmons/2ikxqna.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i25.Richard Simmons/11hxcp4.jpg[/img]

that black dress is just so sexy. `=p i wannnt haha
  • Chezzieeex3Chezzieeex3 PrettyPigments<3 Illinois, USAPosts: 749Friend of Soompi
    hi, I ordered these from happy-wholesale.com, they just shipped it out ^___^ let me know if you guys want me to model it and stuff :3

3239_P_1275813848756.jpg
    2284_P_1273591249367.jpg

It's like an open back o-o
    3629_P_1277552407472.jpg

3568_P_1277335195783.jpg
    1317_P_1273027183512.jpg
    Instagram: @Haluv
  • abitofsugarabitofsugar Posts: 188Member
    STILLDOLL wrote on 09 July 2010 - 11:16 AM:

hi! can you review #10 please :)