How Would You Answer The Question, "why Do You Love Me?"?

Guest pandapplejoyce

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShadowMax76

unfortunately i actually gave a reason. superficial and common.

it was something i undeniably liked about her. not the reason i love/d her.

if i had a chance to answer it again..... m. i can't put the words together now. :] nyhahaha.

Guest faerie87

i don't think i love my bf yet, but i have a very stubborn/strong definition for love

but if i do, it'd be something like, because i have so much fun with him, he always makes me laugh, we're so compatible, he's so easy to talk to, always listening, feeds me, i love his touches, his kisses, how he's so down to do things, how he cares for me, and tries to understand me.

Guest lovesicles

my boyfriend and i have asked each other that. but whenever he asks me, i find it really hard to say how i really feel about him and how much he really means to me.

you could just say, "because i just do." if you wanna make it simple.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

I love you Because you love me and I feel loved by you thats why I love you so much so I hope your love for me is as big as my love for you.

Get it? I don't.

Guest ミ★♫윤아♫&#973

I wrote this to my boyfriend a long time ago o-o I'm gonna take out some personal ones xD

I love him <3 I just randomly wrote 50 reasons why I love him.

To him:

1. Because of the little things that you do for me that can always make me feel special no matter what sort of a shatty mood I'm in.

2. Because you can always make me laugh and your cute little lame jokes are the highlight of my day but the main highlight is being able to talk to you.

3. You actually stay up to talk to me even if you're tired or sleepy, you still take the time to just be there for me.

5. Even when you make me cry you always end up making my tears disappear in the end.

6. You're not creeped out by me wanting to spend my future with you.

7. Actually you're not creeped out at the fact that I actually think about my future so much. Jobs, Kids, Environments, etc.

8. When things get bad, you never fail at listening to everything that I have to say when I'm venting feelings from something that happened to me, whether it's terrible or stupid.

9. Even after I tell you so many of my secrets, I know I can trust you never to tell anyone.

10. I know you were insecure because of your last relationships and you still try your best to put that aside for me and you still try to care for me and understand that I won't leave you for others. I hope that you always remember that.

11. You're not the type to just use and throw away. You actually care about me.

12. You're the only person in this whole entire world that has ever truly loved me. You're the only one who opened my eyes to true happiness by entering my life.

13. You still want me after all of the mistakes that I made in my past.

15. Even if you come home late and you're tired, you still act like you're happy and perky. I love talking to you when you're in a good mood.

16. You always make it seem like I make you happy even if I really don't. And it makes me feel really special and it warms my heart when I see you try.

17. Even when you're busy or have to go somewhere, sometimes you still make an effort to still talk to me.

18. When I say I love you, you say it back and I can believe you(now).

19. Your voice is extraordinary. It's a one of a kind and I love it so much. Everything about you and your voice turns me to mush.

20. You're so supportive. When things turn upside-down for me, you always try to pick me up.

21. You like my voice, whether you're lying or not. I don't know sometimes I'd like to think that you do like certain traits about me, and I'm really thankful that it doesn't bother you like it did in the past. I'm sorry if I sound young.

22. You're always on my mind and you make me so happy by doing that. Even if you don't control it and I don't control it either you're just always on my mind.

23. You're my true motivation for everything in my life.

25. You helped me to create the dream and finalize my decision. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to marry you and live with you forever.

26. NO MATTER HOW BAD THINGS GET, I know that I'll always be here for you and I'm glad that you accept me that way.

27. Not only in that way, thank you for accepting me in other ways too, ------. Really I love you so much and I have so much to thank you for.

28. I can trust that you're being honest with you. And I'm returning the favor.

32. Recently you've been alerting me more before you go afk and I really do appreciate that.

32. You set me aside from everyone else and you point out things I never noticed about myself.

34. You want me all to yourself. I love that about you because I feel the same way. I want you all to myself and I only want to be yours and only yours. I just want to hold you close and never let anything hurt us.

37. I feel so safe with you. Even though sometimes we hurt each other, and things have happened between us.

39. When I cook I always get a fuzzy feeling hoping that one day I'd get to cook for you MORE in the future.

41. I feel that you do actually feel affection for me and that you do feel as close to me as I feel to you, and that connection we have is undeniably strong.

43. You're very respectful to me. But not only to me but to others around you too. I'm always very intrigued by the noble qualities about you.

46. I feel like you wouldn't force me to do things that I wouldn't want to do. And when I do things that you like, you still apologize thinking that I don't want to do it, but deep down I do because it's a part of opening up between us and it's a plus since it makes you happy.

47. When I tease you and you tease me you don't take it personally and you feel free to tease me back. I love to tease. I'm a bully.

48. We share so many common interests yet we're so different at the same time. I love that about us. It's what makes us fit together so perfectly.

49. You're patient. You can handle being with me, and that's pretty patient.

50. You're just perfect.

i wouldn;t say i love you right into the relationship,

but if i ever had to answer a question about why i like him

i would just say, ' because you were always there for me every time i needed you in my life. '

Guest ShadowMax76

: because you make funny sounds when you sleep . <3

there. finally thought of something.

it doesn't so much make a joke out of insecurity or curiosity.. from where i'm sitting.

but i would avoid traits that anyone else would have.. x_x' cuz the next question would be, even not asked, "what if someone else were all those things? would you love them?"

the answer to all would be 'because you're you"

and it's true, after all.

"Because you're you."

sounds corny, but it'd be the truth.

:)

No need to list down a million reasons. That pretty much sums it up for me.

To a friend? I got it all planned out:

"I met with Buddha, God, and some atheists and found out your purpose in life is to be loved, and who better than by ME?" *Dramatic pose*

To which the person would sigh irritably and knowingly at me.

Every time my s/o asks me that I always have a hard time answering it because I can't put it into words so it would be hard for me but when I ask that to him, he shoots out reasons why, amazes me how his mind works soo fast some times.lol.

But it's true how ShadowMax76 saidthe next question would be, even not asked, "what if someone else were all those things? would you love them?" My s/o asked me that too and it catches me every time too.

I honestly don't like these questions, it's nice to know why but some times you just gotta believe that they love you because they just do.

there are quite a few ways to answer this question. and its a question i've been plauged with girls asking me.

1. everyone has there own tastes. some ppl think the sunset is beautiful, some people dream of greatness while watching the grand canyon. some people laugh with their family and friends over a great meal for satisfaction. but im different. teh sun just blinds me. the grand canyon is a river in a ditch. and friends and family are born to the privliged. i dont like any of it. i like you.

2. there are more beautiful women then you. there are kinder and more gentle souls. there are smarter and richer people. all of these things can change. the most beautiful woman can grow old and ugly. a kind person can become bitter and jealous. smart people cannot compete forever. and money is easily spent. i dont love u for any of these reasons. i fell in love with your beautiful soul, somthing that will never change or leave you. just stand here by my side and let me show u that i can do the same.

seriously with all the insecure womans these days they always will counter wat u say. so u need to say somthing that is un counterable. comment on somthing un changable or un seen. weither it be within urself or within them. all other reasons can lead to more insecurity.

Those are really sweet, but the second one can definitely be countered by an already insecure woman. Telling a woman that there are kinder, smarter and more beautiful women out there is something we know, but something we don't like to be told. Saying the last two sentences would probably suffice B)

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i`ve been asked this question before & it was really hard to explain ...

i just love everything about you. the good & the bad.

i love you b/c you are you.

whenever i`m w/ you.. i feel safe.

even when life gets all crazy.. when i`m w/ you i feel at peace.

no one else understands me more than you & you`re willing to understand me.

you keep me in check when i`m about to lose control.

when you look at me.. i feel like i`m the only girl in the world.

when i`m not w/ you .. i feel incomplete & i start missing you like crazy.

you really are my better half.

believe me when i say i love you .. cuz i really do.

i'd say, "because i'm stupid and if you ask anymore, you're gonna find out what it's like when i don't love you." lol. i pity the fool who dates me.

Archived