Snsd Taeyeon-jung Hyungdon Is Wgm New Couple

Guest Soy

SNSD Taeyeon-Jung Hyungdon is WGM New Couple

2pzd3eq.jpg

SNSD Taeyeon will become a new couple on MBC "Sunday Sunday Night" show 'We Got Married."

On the 7th, a person confirmed that Taeyeon will join "WGM" as a regular on the show. It is planned that her partner will be Jung Hyungdon. Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon filmed their first episode together on the 5th. The shooting currently took place despite the MBC workers union strike.

Taeyeon's partner Jung Hyungdon is currently living at the Crown J and Seo Inyoung house. However, with the departure of Crown J and Seo Inyoung, he will start a new couple with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is the leader of SNSD, one of the nation's top girl groups, and has bright and cute charms. There is alot of interest to see just how her and Jung Hyungdon, who has developed a hated personality on the WGM show, will match together as a couple. The first episode with Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon is expected to air towards the end of this month.

Together with the Taeyeon and Jung Hyungdon couple, there are four other couples on the show: Son Dambi-Marco, Hwayobi-Hwanhee, Kangin-Lee Yoonji.

credits to StarNews and boxclub@soshified.com/forums

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12342

jhddo8.jpg

f_taeyeon5m_e198e88.jpg

--------------------

This should be an interesting pairing ^^ Only problem I see is that HD really isn't that funny to me ... haha if he was a funny gagman then I wouldn't mind, but he's just loud ...

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Green_Luver

Whyyyyyyy!! I really hate that guy!!! He has no manners at alll!!!! Why my little baby with this man plus he's sooo old!!!! I'm soo disappointed!!! Mad Mad!

Guest pencilcasee.

I'm not fond of JHD on WGM, but I think it should be interesting with Taeyeon. I'm sure there will be quite a few dorky and hilarious moments from this couple or rather Taeyeon since I don't find JHD that funny honestly. And if anything I think Taeyeon should be able to handle him somewhat well.

Guest inyeon.

I don't like this. T_T I really don't like this at all. PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED -continues ranting-

Hes really really annoying. He's nice sometimes, but he treated Saori like nothing. Not to mention their age difference is huge. SFKJDSFJSDKHFKJSDGHJKSD.

-_-

Guest .einnoc

TAEYEON is tooo pretty for him

but i'm happy she'll be WGM .

hopefully it'll bring the ratings up.

Why did they choose Taeyeon ?

She's sooo sweet and innocent while he's the bad one according to the article

[i dont watch WGM]

Guest xxmaine

Wow ..

I never thought that Taeyeon would be the new couple.

Considering the fact that the release of their mini-album is coming.

Why Hyungdon? aish ..

Guest Econxp

to be honest i was really upset when i first heard this because taeyeon is my fav and she deserves better...but now whenn i think about it, instead of all the romance or lovey dovey stuff, this pairing will be pure comedy....i hope...taeyeon better not be mistreated or jhd will be running for his life from antifans lol

edit taeyeon + wgm no.1 search on yahoo

Guest elavip

poor girl, loll ... aiii, well it will be an interesting show for sure. oh man, i wonder how long she can stand him tbh. i know the show made him to be a bad guy, but i still find him the type that don't really do sweet things for his gf. and what's the age difference between them!? ...... : /

Guest bitter SOOweet

isn't taeyeon a bit too young for this whole "marriage" thing...? -______-;;;;;;;;;;;;

and ierno maybe my mind will change after i watch but i'm not digging her being paired up with JHD ;;;;;;; >_<

i wonder, is the person who made this couple really the same person who paired the others? HAH ;;;; Ha... ha..

no... seriously.

Guest xbbychi

ohmy >x<

i dislike Hyungdon ..just a little bit after what happened to between him and Saori.. I will never forgive him if he messes with Taeyeon-unnie or mistreat her!!

Guest i.said.hi

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHY JHD? HE ANNOYS ME SO MUCH. ugh.

when i was watching him and saori (?) i felt bad for the girl. seriously, he's such a pain.

Guest xingjing

I understand that this is like a comedy pair...

But really? JHD? I don't even think he's that funny, really.

Meh. They could've paired her up with a better gagman.

Archived