Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Soompi Ulzzang Content Round 2 voting has begun!
Go support your favorites to win an interview with TS Entertainment!

[drama 2009] The City Hall 시티홀

Replies

• sueyipsueyip Posts: 3,591Member

IDOL

Sorry, did not actually read properly, szeying89.
    A bad habit of mine - always in a hurry and just had a
    glance only.
  • szeying89szeying89 SingaporePosts: 1,075Member

IDOL

edited July 2009
    QUOTE (sueyip @ Jul 4 2009, 11:45 PM) »
    Sorry, did not actually read properly, szeying89.
    A bad habit of mine - always in a hurry and just had a
    glance only.

Don't worry about it, I always make the same mistake too. image
    Hoping the photographer can post the 30 000 pictures,
    I going to prepare a hard disk just for those pictures.

By the way, anyone know what is the actual age of Jo Guk?

Trivia(I guess)
    Not sure whether anyone mention about it.
    The song that Mirae was humming along the
    road during episode 20, KSA did a performance on
    that song a few years ago.
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTgzNDAzODA=.html
  • *junique**junique* CSW is love cologne/duesseldorfPosts: 15Member
    QUOTE (szeying89 @ Jul 4 2009, 05:12 PM) »
    sueyip, I think you have mistaken.
    *junique* translated the article that I posted earlier.

sorry maybe i should have said that its a translation... image
    i would love to see them in person haha! i'"m going to korea in sep.. maybe.. i can see one of them?! prays.. haha

i think CSW wifey is really cute and lucky to have a husband like him T-T

btw i heard that CSW son is in the US? since i live in europe..
    maybe one of you guys can see him one day?! =)
    ♥ city hall ♥ currently watching ♥ PASTA♥
  • teiva2004teiva2004 Posts: 4Member

" Can we go back, I wanna go back,
    Take me back to the days,
    When we used to play,
    Oh take me back, take me back !!! "

That's right take back to the days we all enjoyed GUMI !!! To all cityhallers that continue to post here kamsahamnida, you guys rock !!!
    Anyone knows where can I watch NG's for the last episodes !!! I want more of the chemistry between
    CSW and KSA !!! ^o^ ( my funny imagination !!! sometimes I dont realise if it's real or not !!! booboo T-T )
  • srkdonsrkdon Posts: 138Member

ROOKIE

Is there any site which offers a High quality download of CH episodes? I have the 700 M from aja-aja but am looking for better quality. I know there are torrent files but is there a way to download them from a direct download service which is much faster?
    LoveSightIconcopy.png
    gettingmarried.png
  • *alodia**alodia* ? Dia ? ??....??....^^ PhilippinesPosts: 4,038Member

IDOL

edited July 2009
    QUOTE (szeying89 @ Jul 4 2009, 03:40 PM) »
    Another new picture with some words. (Searching for translator image)
    http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8374/viewimagei.jpg

안녕하세요. 그동안 눈팅만 했습니다.
    온에어에 이어 시티홀을 하게 되었네요.
    -- edited ---
    Credit: Krdrama

I guess this is from DC Gallery too?
    Hoho! There are also lurkers in DC!

QUOTE (mzpakipot @ Jul 4 2009, 04:12 PM) »
    Not all constructive, but at least I made an effort to have a little bit of social life. City Hall really took a lot of my time, and I'm so happy to say that It was all worth it.

Me too! Ever since I took over the thread it was ALL CITY HALL. It got worst when I started the photobook. After that I can't do anything else. Practically stuck with City Hall. I wake up, turn on my pc. Check soompi and BON. Do whatever i want to do. Eat either in front of my pc or anywhere nearby. Sleep once I feel sleepy. Wake up turn my pc on. Same thing. If I have to go to work, from work, turn my pc on, same thing. Sleep. Wake up. Turn pc on. Same things. Go to work (ok i take a shower from time to time. kekeke). Lunch break - check soompi. Go home. Turn pc. Agrh! Got no life at all!!!
    Was planning to go out last night to breathe some fresh air and get my b.utt out of City Hall, but I slept instead (accidentally - i think i was too tired). I'm back again. Have too much backreading and updating and subbing to do. Planning to get my social life back starting Monday. But still go back here everyday.

----
    aww~ i feel a bit sad seeing just 9 people. Since ep14 aired i think this is the lowest number of people online that i saw (among the times that i was online too).

God! How can i backread from page 203? kekeke

QUOTE (ichunkey @ Jul 4 2009, 11:09 PM) »
    To alodia
    Does B.O.N team plan to release soft sub for CH? I kinda want to have it coz I already downloaded all eps with no sub. -*-

Sorry, we'll only release hardsubs (except for ep1 and ep2, we have the softsubs available).
    Thank you.

srkdon
    I only know the 420p available to aja-aja as well and on some clubboxes.
    If you're looking for the 1.5g version 750p, i only know torrents. Must be difficult to find direct dl since it's big.
    You can try looking around Dakbunsa (link on page 1). it's in korean though. i just went there and i don't think i saw anything useful.
    @DC sometimes they put up DDL links (bigmail), but it expires after 100 people downloaded, so i'm not keeping the links. (i was only able to get ep15 from them)
    Sorry...
    If anyone come across a site to download the 1.5g versions, let us know ok?
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    We are still recruting Korean-English Translators for I Do I Do.
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com
    ★ ★ ★ UPDATES AND USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT I DO I DO ON PAGE 4 ★ ★ ★

IDOL

edited July 2009
    QUOTE (cococrust @ Jul 4 2009, 03:44 PM) »

COCOCRUST!!!!
    Thank you for everything!
    Thank you for uploading the CH subbed version of City Hall!
    Thank you for spreading the city hall love~
    001.gif002.gif
    Get I Do I Do English Subtitles from: B.O.N F u n S u b s © ~ Band Of Nuts F u n S u b s (HanRel version)
    If you are interested please send me a message or email me at alodia4448@yahoo.com

IDOL

questions
    ppxtv and tsks completed ch subbed right?
    how about 517ww?
    and is the vietnamese subs from KST also completed by now?
    001.gif002.gif

IDOL

edited July 2009

Everyone, do you know the similarity between CITY HALL and coffee?
    After a while, I realized that there was a similarity between coffee and CITY HALL.
    They are both hard to quit, because you get addicted to it.

lala nothing...
    doing ep11 and i just realize i'm not close to curing my CH withdrawals... image
    001.gif002.gif
  • cleowncleown Posts: 368Member

TRAINEE

QUOTE (*alodia* @ Jul 4 2009, 10:17 PM) »
    and is the vietnamese subs from KST also completed by now?

Nope, they haven't. They just finished ep13. Looks like it will take them some time still, I am pretty positive BON will catch up very soon.

Wah, I still haven't had the time to backread >_< But it's gotten kinda quite, don't you think?

CURRENTLY WATCHING: CINDERELLA'S SISTER
    &ALWAYS ♥'ING: CITY HALL
    icon: alexandraleaving | banner: qnhu@LJ

IDOL

QUOTE (cleown @ Jul 5 2009, 06:39 AM) »
    Nope, they haven't. They just finished ep13. Looks like it will take them some time still, I am pretty positive BON will catch up very soon.

Wah, I still haven't had the time to backread >_< But it's gotten kinda quite, don't you think?

Thanks for the info.
    I haven't got time to backread as well - catching up with the subbing first.
    Yeah it's a bit quite and I'm not used to seeing just 5 people on this thread... kekeke
    I guess cityhallers are trying to catch up with their social life - i guess i should too.
    001.gif002.gif
  • mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    edited July 2009
    image I shouldn't be here right now, I have guests over for 4th of July BBQ..but i saw this late last night and just wanna share it here..

source: misterson

I'm ticklish myself, i couldn't stop laughing every time i watch this. Her laugh is soooooo contagious!!!
    dcinside
    Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans
  • mzpakipotmzpakipot Obsessed with City Hall and GuMi couple! Posts: 2,736Member
    edited July 2009
    More goodies!

credit" dcinside and krdrama and as labeled.
    Best Kdrama:City Hall /// Best Couple: GuMi
    UPDATING SIGGY................
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
    Status: CITY HALL DETOX /// Currently Addicted to CITY HALL Recaps by Samsooki & Team @Dramabeans
  • sallyccsallycc Posts: 30Member
    hi all, does anyone know where to find the NG video clip for the "sorry sorry" dance in eps 20? thx very much!

IDOL

edited July 2009
    @sallycc
    THis post: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=13836985

@mzpakipot - my mom sooo loved the "tickle" scene on ep20. she keep on asking me to re-play it everytime and she (ok we) can't stop laughing!
    You're right it's contagious! I really remember me rain dance.

OMO! Is that perhaps the calendar the Suna gave away to the staff as a farewell gift?
    001.gif002.gif

IDOL

Got episode 19 (HDTV.X264.720p-HAN™,1.51GB) from a good soul (자뻑미래) from DC Gallery.
    But it's bigmail.... not torrent.

Started downloading but it's telling me it's 11hrs left. haha.
    Just a bit scary since bigmail is not resumable.

If anyone is interested, PM me your email address you that I can forward the email to you.

Unfortunately she said (that's how i understand it) there's no (HDTV.X264.720p-HAN™,1.51GB) version yet for episode 20. image
    001.gif002.gif
  • sallyccsallycc Posts: 30Member
    QUOTE (*alodia* @ Jul 4 2009, 09:30 PM) »
    @sallycc
    THis post: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&p=13836985

@mzpakipot - my mom sooo loved the "tickle" scene on ep20. she keep on asking me to re-play it everytime and she (ok we) can't stop laughing!
    You're right it's contagious! I really remember me rain dance.

OMO! Is that perhaps the calendar the Suna gave away to the staff as a farewell gift?

alodia, a millions thx!

><
  • xkikuxkiku Blur&Toot Posts: 307Member
    JG speeching is really as fast as rocket. hard to catch the subtitle. image

• yuta_ruleyuta_rule -\\\///-Posts: 598Member

IDOL

Does anyone know where i can download the theme that plays in ep14 when BB walked towards JG?
    I saw from page 1 that it's a theme from Lovers, but can't seem to find that exact music from the Lovers OST...
    Some kind soul pls help~ I like the instrumental arrange of it so much.
  • etee7114etee7114 Posts: 493Member
    QUOTE (*alodia* @ Jul 5 2009, 03:19 AM) »
    aww~ i feel a bit sad seeing just 9 people. Since ep14 aired i think this is the lowest number of people online that i saw (among the times that i was online too).

Yes, alodia, it's awfully quiet in here. I think a lot of people got blown away by the typhoon. image
    Either that or they are watching, rewatching and rewatching and rewatching City Hall!! image