Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[drama 2009] The City Hall 시티홀

Replies

• forevergirlforevergirl under the seaPosts: 5,682Moderator

QUOTE (aRt&musiC<3 @ Jun 19 2009, 01:32 AM) »
    This drama ends with 20 episodes. I don't know why some of you keep thinking that this is a 16 episodes drama, it's definitely NOT! image

thanks art&music coz the first time Ive seen the wikii its consist of 16, and I guess I read the wrong info..

anyways.... still looking forward for the clarification of BB and the mothers thing... and how JUhwa will ask Mirae forgiveness and how she will change
    PLS KINDLY DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES/VIDEO, USE SPOILER TAG FOR 2 OR MORE PHOTO/VIDEO.
    READ AND FOLLOW KDRAMA & MOVIES RULE HERE
  • qwerty_uqwerty_u Posts: 426Member
    edited June 2009
    Now that their Romance is in Full Blown, I wonder what's in store for them, aside from the arrest. I think they're gonna have jealousy and uncertainties about their relationship. I was just watching the part where Mirae took Joguk to look at the apartment, that being said He LIED to her that He's got an apartment(which he said Sooin organized), that we all know came from Gohae as a bribe (to protect Mirae). I think the writer will make a scene something like, Mirae will visit the place and then Gohae's also there at the place telling her that truth.

Oh, I also think that Madam Jung will show up again (she's a hoot!). I think she has a very important role to help Joguk and Mirae, she might be the key to BB's downfall, leak some secrets about him and stuff.

I want to see Joguk's mom and BB face to face (then slap him silly), and Joguk's mom approving Gumi couple.
    sigbroke28ic.gif
    click on me to read Soompi Signature rule!
  • michellephanmichellephan Melbourne,VIC AustraliaPosts: 589Member
    thank sueyip about the clip ngs watched over n over again...both of them are profressional of kiss

The Special Girl Of My Heart
  • jastineljastinel Suna4life/Philippines PhilippinesPosts: 3,554Member

IDOL

edited June 2009
    I`am so much into that kissing scene, It was so...so hot, not thinking how hard it may be on the part of Suna.
    But she`s really a professional, love her so much. Anyway, everybody love that scene, so may be the best reward for her hard work.
    I appreciate it more after I saw the NG video.
    Cha is a nice partner....
    Anggie sis, can you upload the video of the kiss Ng that Sueyip posted in YT. I know you love uploading Suna`s video.

Notice the upper lip of Suna in epi 15, it was a little bit swollen and has a mark, got from the kiss may be (may be it`s just me who notice?)

With your question Sueyip....I still love the kiss of Sunbin.
    ssssssk.jpg
    Kim Sun Ah..."I need to be touched in order for the viewers to think, “That can really happen” through my acting".
    "I give a lot of effort to nurture my heart. Whether someone calls me crazy or not, I will even go to a corner of a shooting scene to act goofy to pep myself up"

.........Translation by sassychef@dramabeans.com.........
  • cleowncleown Posts: 368Member

TRAINEE

Thank you for the NG video~ It's buffering for almost 10 minutes now, so I'll watch it after this post.

Okay, I've finally managed to watch both ep15 and ep16. So here are my two cents...

WATCH OUT -- SPOILER-ISH!

ep15:
    I can't believe that the scene where MR tells JG to go back to his side made me cry. I mean, I knew she was gonna try to break up with him since I've seen the caps but watching it low quality, reading the subs (thanks a trillion times, Viikii subbers <3) still made me tear up so much I couldn't pause and grab a tissue fast enough. I felt so bad for both of them, especially when MR sat there crying while JG was outside. At one moment I thought that scene was a little awkward (why is he randomly standing there, why not attempting to knock and then hearing her sobs?) but it was too heart-breaking to be overly critical... I must say, though, that CSW is doing a really awesome job - playing the cold-hearted politician at one time, and when he has to act as the JG that's really head over heels, he indeed looks very vulnerable! And his crying didn't look faked nor overdone, like Song Seung Hun's in East of Eden. My mom was watching that, and when I passed by to glimpse at it, I was just disgusted that the character SSH played had so few backbones! image And Kwon Sang Woo seems to like to play such characters as well (my dad likes him, lol) but I guess I'll keep rooting for CSW, hehe.

And then I loved the scenes at the mansion! I was actually afraid Go Hae would show up when MR shouted for whoever ordered the chicken in front of the house. It could have been that it's exactly where Go Hae prepared the dinner (okay, she wouldn't order marinated/fried chicken, lol). But since that didn't happen, I'm really satisfied.
    The "bed scene"... mhmmm, I somehow have the feeling that the PD consciously blocked the sight of the second kiss for us. Though, I have to admit, that made it even more brilliant. Too bad the scene was waaaaay too short.
    It was so cute though when MR slipped out of bed and JG turned himself noisily.

The inauguration day for JG was very cute as well, when he secretly gazed at MR!
    Oh, and I'm totally in love with Madam Jeong! She was just incredibly hilarious when she groped at JG who just jumped. LOL!
    Also like the scene where MR comes to JG's office and he just insists on his hug; and then grabs her. And of course has to let go when Lee Jung Do and Ha Soo In enter abruptly (ever heard about knocking first?). Sooo sweet!

Aside from that I don't think there were any scenes in ep15 that sticked to my mind, but I already feel like re-watching it. Which I probably will, once Viet subs are out for my mom I'll enjoy it again. And then when BON's subs are out, of course ^__^

ep16:
    The issues they both had got resolved pretty fast, too bad for my liking so I was waiting for the big boom to occur and it did - really fortunately - at the end of the episode. I mean, I really dislike it when the scripter sets a major, major obstacle but then it gets resolved too easily. So good thing the scriptwriter made me, wth-ing at the end. I like surprises.
    For JG: BB seemed to have backed down a little, though Go Hae is still here, building a threat to the relationship.
    For MR: The council members were pretty much blackmailed by her, hehe, why didn't she come up with that strategy on her own?

(Wait, why does JG show up at MR's house and nobody from the press notices?)

I loved, loved the little trip they all made! It's so funny to see Rang being like his dad. Though, the girl who plays Kyung Hee doesn't really fit, she seems much older than little Jo Rang...

Did anybody think "Oh, Cinderella and her Prince Charming!" here, too? image (Pic extracted from Luv's screencaps)

I also enjoyed the date, of course! I love how MR uses JG's words to comfort him; in their relationship there doesn't seem to a real leader which I really like. Nobody seems to be weaker or stronger than the other. It's just plain nice and well-balanced!
    YAYs for GuMi! They just look too good together! I know we've been discussing SoonShik/GuMi on the last couple of pages but the fact is that CSW just optically looks better with KSA since he's taller than her, and his character seems to be able to protect hers. If JG can really protect his love is a totally different story.

I'm having the weird feeling that he problem isn't going to be on MR's side; the weak spot of the relationship is JG. BB doesn't seem to be much of a problem because he seemed to understand what JG was getting at when he visited. Go Go Hae is the hindrance, as many of you have mentioned. He's engaged and if he wants to be president one day, he might need her help badly (unless Madam Jeong helps him). I'm hoping he's going to be really selfish. Since, typically, he will risk anything for his love, which also means he is able to break up with MR in order to protect her. I don't think presidency is much of a topic toward the end because JG seems to be happy right where he's at and who he's with right now, so he might as well drop the dream of becoming president. More so, I wonder if Go Hae will let him go if he gave up on his ambitious dream, or will she terrorize MR because JG fell for the unexperienced mayor...?

Well, I'm hoping for a lot more tragedy, a lot more heart-breaking scenes because I love to cry when watching a good drama, haha. I mean, I did cry like a baby for Lee Dong Gun's character in Lovers in Paris but in City Hall there's no good-looking second fiddle to root for (unless they made Soo In into one but that'd be too weird), so I really want to have another scene where I can really cry for more than just a minute. I'm sure the CH team will not disappoint us when it comes to a little more drama.
    Rest assured, though, I don't think any rom-com ever concluded with a Bad End. I just want it be a happily ever after, that'd be a little awkward. Just the way GuMi was when they were dating at the end of ep16 is just fine!

I'm okay with no preview because I guess that'd make me even more tensed-up. With no preview they keep us attentive; just anticipating the next episode more because we will start wondering what will happen next. Maybe a good idea to pull up the ratings by a few percents.
    CURRENTLY WATCHING: CINDERELLA'S SISTER
    &ALWAYS ♥'ING: CITY HALL
    icon: alexandraleaving | banner: qnhu@LJ
  • epycepyc Posts: 179Member
    Hi All City Hallers

Just finished watching the sub-version of Ep 15 and 16 - Phew! Need to take a deep deep breath before gathering my thoughts.

I am saddened to think that this great drama will end in two weeks time. And how to get pass these two weeks and wait in full anxiety is a big challenge for all of us here...... But, I would like to express my utmost appreciations to all the City Hallers for their contribution of summaries, photos, latest news and all sort of goodies, especially Aloida for starting this thread and all the hard works she devotes to maintaining this thread which has been our haven for the past couple months.

Onto the episodes, like what someone said at Viikii, each new episode tops the one before.

Episode 15 - It doesn't do it justice by simply describing it as the best episode of all Kdramas I've seen! Rarely would you find in any single episode to have so many (if not all) excellent and will-be-memorable scenes with each containing superb acting by the main and supporting cast, the scene set up, the great music complementing the scene, and most importantly, the exquisite dialogue. I just love the dialogues of this drama (and will have to remove my prejudice against the scriptwriter for her previous Lovers series). I watched this episode over several hours because I re-watched each scene two or three times before moving to the next one. What a bitter and yet sweet episode!

BB-JG-MR meeting scene - I am so proud of MR's dignified response to BB's humiliation of her. If you will remember, BB's character was actually introduced in Ep 1 through MR's mouth, when she was explaining to her friends who BB is , what he does and how politically influential he is. MR seems to be an idiotic character at the beginning of this drama but there are signs and evidence here and there showing her wit and intelligence as well as her awareness of current affairs. Her comment in this scene on her disppointment and losing respect for a long-admired politician is just MR-patented style - true from her heart.

JG-MR staircase scene - This is an awesomely beautiful scene. It is asethetically beautiful to have this long and green staircase as the backdrop with one of the main leads going down and the other running up. It melts my heart when the perspiring JG saw MR shoes. The camera angle of this scene is to be commended. JG is so tall that he is towering over MR in almost all other scenes but here MR has the upper hand for, figuratively, she is standing on the high side and, emotionally, she is the one in control. The way she talks to JG is so tender and motherly at the same time (reinforcing her role to JG as a soulmate, lover and mother). The most memorable line, to me, is "Shin Mi Rae as a person lost but as Inju Mayor, no". One of the reasons why I like CH so much is the portrayal of MR's character. It is the most independant, free-spirit and determined heroine of all Kdramas I've seen. KSA pitches this perfectly. You can totally understand why someone as ruthless and cold-hearted as JG falls for her unique charm. I honestly can't think of any other actress that will top KSA in this role.

JG speech scene - Enough has been said of this scene by so many. The double-edged speech will stay long in our memory as one of the best love confessions. That line of "even if we are on different sides, please still stay nearby" is love.

JG stalking scene - CSW is marvellous here as the shadow stalker and then the agitated protector. And MR's response to JG regarding his not having the gut to leave the BB meeting is so spot on. I love one of the comments at Viikii that MR always leaves JG speechless at critical moment.

JD-JH divorce paper scene - It is pure bliss to watch these two and I am sure they will be together in the ending. Also love the follow up scene in Ep 16, so hiliarious.

Election night - What can I say. I don't think we had expected JG to have become so lovesick to the extent of planning/bribing a rendervous for celebrating his election victory with MR. The dialogue between the two is heart-wrenching. JG: I want to see you but when I see you, I want to hold you. But when I hold you, I don't want you to leave me. And I love how a determined MR has decided to follow her heart. She has every right to want both Inju and JG. As with the development of the MR story, she becomes a more courageous and stronger person each step along the way. I really like her line in referencing to her previous boyfriends: "It's not your fault that I am leaving" and "Don't ever dump me". New age woman indeed. These two last episodes have also progressively showing a new JG and I wont' be surprised that he will eventually follow his heart to do the right thing. The bed scene - need I say more? I bet this is the most re-watched scene among all City Hallers for the last 48 hours image

National Assembyman-Inju Mayor reporting scene - I am glad that they have injected this funny scene to balacne out the heavy tone throughout this episode. Honestly, I miss the light-hearted fun in the early part of Cith Hall.

Episode 16 - I approached this episode with some trepidation after reading the initial responses from City Hallers. It is no doubt the calm before the storm but this episode has a lot of depth in preparing us for what to come. I am particularly relieved about the part of JG accepting the apartment keys from GH. It is now a rule in viewing CH that - don't believe what you see until you read the sub. The accusation of JG's lack of backbone in accepitng the keys is NOT CORRECT. He has to take it because GH threatens to "take out of MR if JG not accepting this gift of hers". You can see JG's self-loathing when MR takes him to see a potential apartment.

The two scenes I like most are JG-BB confrontation and JG-MR night scene. The former is so intense and paves the showdown between the father and son. The latter, like so many echoing 2-way scenes in this drama, is awesome. It is a lightening rod for JG to meet MR (aka mind meeting heart, as I said before). This scene shows it to the full effect that JG has all the ambitions but he has no dream. It is all these climbing up the ladder but for what. Contrasting MR's vision for Inju citizens, his naked vision for the country puts him to shame.

Other things I like about this episode include MR using the political techniques taught by JG to turn around the table for her project to be approved. (Politics is dirty but if it is driving common good, so be it.) SI comes good on JG's side is a pleasing development too. Also, I love all those big political ally and ceremonial scenes (eg inauguration of MR as Mayor and JG as Assemblyman). They look so real and are highly watchable, demonstrating the high production value of this drama - no cheap feat here!

Although our speculation is often not correct (as the scriptwriter seems to be cleverer than us), the keys in the remaining episodes should be the nature of GH's father's factory, Madam Jung and probably President Kang. I do hope they will have some explanation about BB, JG's Mom and President Kang's relationship as well as the reason for JG adopting Rang. I am quite confident that it will be a happy ending.

(However, don't give us a 2/3 year later stupid thing. I can never forgive Gong Chan in My Girl for not standing up to his grandfather, given the fact that he is already a corporation's CEO. His foolish obedience is totally unforgivable for Yoo Rin and himself to have suffered two years of painful and unnecessary separation.)

City Hall - best ever drama for me!

• cleowncleown Posts: 368Member

TRAINEE

edited June 2009
    epyc, I really enjoyed reading your thoughts. (Makes me think that I need to work on my vocab this summer, lol.)
    Agreed on all points, especially the 2-3 year later theory, and about CG in My Girl. It's been brewed in Korean TV shows so many times that I am really afraid that the scriptwriter will not be able to keep this drama so special till the very end but make it end weirdly (though, Lovers in Paris' ending was alright if I remember correctly). But if we are able to see a ending which is really worth of this drama, then CH will be doubtless my new #1 as well.
    CURRENTLY WATCHING: CINDERELLA'S SISTER
    &ALWAYS ♥'ING: CITY HALL
    icon: alexandraleaving | banner: qnhu@LJ
  • 0timelost0timelost Posts: 531Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2009
    Thanks for your analysis epyc. There are a lot of factors one can like about episode 15 and 16, however, I am going to focus on Episode 16 for now.

First of all, it is quite amusing and funny to see Mi Rae treating Min Joo Hwa the same way she treated her in episode one. Mi Rae still slaps her on the butt whenever she finish talking to Joo Hwa (lol). Amusingly, Joo Hwa does not have that huge of a reaction, indicating that she got used to Mi Rae's action.

In addition, I like how the writers maintain Jo Guk's ambition toward his ultimate goal yet, made him paused to take things at a step. Jo Guk's ambition toward his presidential status was built on pleasing BB and to assist BB in any way. There are no foundation in it, in the fact he didn't have any dream of helping his country once he grabbed the position (as indicated in his conversation with Mi Rae when they watched the night sky). However, when Jo Guk talked to Soo In, he told Soo In he stopped at C and that was Shin Mi Rae. He was looking at the field in which BB planned to build a factor on which will ultimately hurt Inju. In the past, Jo Guk would not care about the welfare of Inju, but he understood that Inju was important to Mi Rae and in order to protect Mi Rae, he would protect Inju as well. His conversation with Soo In was crucial since it indicates that his future actions are placed to help protect Mi Rae and her dream, and that his actions are not geared toward pure revenge toward his father BB (as indicated in his conversation toward BB...he will do whatever he can to stop the building of the factory, but he still care for his father).

It was also interesting in how the writer intentionally arranged that Jo Guk taught her to dream about the future of Inju and gave Mi Rae her confidence to become a mayor who will better the citizens' lives in Inju, whereas, Mi Rae was the one who will teach Jo Guk that it was time he started to dream about the betterment of his citizens. It is interesting how these two balance each other out. Jo Guk taught Mi Rae to have ambition to run for the mayor position, have confidence in herself, and the strategies she needs to have in order to survive in city hall. Mi Rae taught Jo Guk to have the heart he need in order to be a good governor.

Finally, it is good to see Soo In returned back to Jo Guk's side. Since episode 6th, I always had this feeling he was bidding his time, waiting for Jo Guk to break away from BB. Now that Jo Guk had paved his own path, Soo In could followed him. I hope that these two relationship will return back to how it was in the past, when Soo In jokingly made fun of Jo Guk the day after Mi Rae hit him on the head, while Jo Guk playfully chased after him in episode 5.

My only concern about this drama is the fact that there are still a lot of loop holes that exist and need to be filled. I don't know whether four episodes will be sufficient enough to answer all the unanswered questions, especially episode 17 might probably be focused on Mi Rae's arrest. It took two episodes to bring down the ex mayor of Inju...how many episode will it takes to take down BB and Go Hae? I just hope the ending will not be rushed.
  • epycepyc Posts: 179Member
    QUOTE (0timelost @ Jun 19 2009, 12:28 PM) »

Yes, I too love that scene in which JG told SI he can pass A, and then B, but not C (SMR). And how he plans out a strategy to counter BB. An endearing aspect of this drama is about how MR and JG change each other for the better and your analysis is right to the point. I also have some worry on how the loose ends will be tied up in the four remaining episodes. As you suggested, JW should be part of the turning points and the redeeming factor for her reconciliation with JD in the end.

• annakluayannakluay Posts: 17Member
    City Hall - best ever drama for me too! and become my ++++++ new#1 ++++++
    I thought there won't be any other drama to top Samsoon but Jo Gook you stole my heart love Miss Sun Ah before now I love her even more you know how much you give me hope and joy, this is not just drama for entertaining its alot more than that, Thanks every one for sharing the summary your thought and good stuff that's mean alot to me 'cos I don't understand Korean I only understand love and this drama is full of love.
    one more thing I do re-watch epi 14-16 many many times subs and with out subs can't get enough of MR+JG ^^
  • scarecrowscarecrow Posts: 157Member

TRAINEE

Would someone point me to which episode is it that points BB as JG's father...the scene where BB is inside the car and JG's mom is holding an envelope full of money doesn't confirm that BB is his father. i don't recall his mom confirming it. image
  • 0timelost0timelost Posts: 531Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2009
    QUOTE (scarecrow @ Jun 19 2009, 12:50 PM) »
    Would someone point me to which episode is it that points BB as JG's father...the scene where BB is inside the car and JG's mom is holding an envelope full of money doesn't confirm that BB is his father. i don't recall his mom confirming it. image

Ending of Episode 14, Jo Guk said it was surprising that BB came to see him for once. BB said that he went to see Jo Guk before when he was small. However, he didn't think Jo Guk remembered. Jo Guk said that time, BB didn't went to see him. He went to discard him. BB said you can interpret it that way. So...in a way, both of them knew what kind of relationship that they had.

Episode 15: Jo Guk told Soo In to look up all the information he could about BB. He said he would make BB pay back all those teddy bears he didn't get for all these years. Indicating Jo Guk wanted revenge on BB for neglecting him for all these years.

Episode 16: Jo Guk told Mi Rae to not hate BB that much and admited that BB was his father. In a latter part of the episode, Jo Guk confronted BB and told him that he, Jo Guk, regret not knowing that in order to raise higher, he could protect the things he cared. He told BB, that was one thing BB didn't taught him, and that BB failed as a father. He told BB (correct me if I am wrong since I don't remember) that he stuck with BB the whole time and that BB dream was once his dream. He told BB that he missed him, and begged BB to not interfer with his life to compensate for all of the teddy bears he did not receive from his father. BB didn't say anything back. In a way, they both confirmed their relationship as father and son.

I hope this helped.
    QUOTE (aRt&musiC<3 @ Jun 19 2009, 07:09 PM) »
    The new song by Park Sang Woo is LOVE! I kept repeating it for the gazillion times! I've tried to search around for the lyrics and I found it. image

사랑하고 사랑합니다 - 박상우

사랑하고 있나봐요
    그대만 보이니까요
    하루종일 내릿속을
    헤매고 있는건 그대니까
    사랑하고 있나봐요
    심장이 그댈 모르죠
    어디에서 무얼 하든지
    그대만 떠올라요
    모르지만 이게 사랑인거죠
    그대 웃으면 나도 따라 행복해져
    미소를 지어요
    꿈을 꾸는 아이처럼 마냥 그대가 좋은걸요
    그대 슬픈표정 보일떄면
    난 하늘이 무너져 내려
    이런 내맘 모르죠

한번도 말 안 했지만
    사랑한다 못했지만
    눈 뜨면 그대만 보이고
    눈감아도 보여요
    모르지만 이게 사랑인거죠
    그대 웃으면 나도 따라 행복해져
    미소를 지어요
    꿈을 꾸는 아이처럼 마냥 그대가 좋은걸요
    그대 슬픈표정 보일떄면
    난 하늘이 무너져 내려
    이런 내맘 모르죠
    난 그대밖에는 몰라서
    그대 작은 손짓에도 숨을 죽여요
    사랑을 놓칠까 겁이나

그대 하나만 거울처럼 따라하는
    눈 먼 바보라

소리처도 듣지못할 사랑안고
    살아갑니다
    혹시 그대 사람놀라 나를 떠나갈것만 같아
    사랑하고 사랑하고 그댈 사랑하고 살겁니다
    이런 내맘 모르죠

오직 그댈 사랑합니다

Credit: Naver

I hope someone will do english translation and Romanized lyrics. I love this song! Been playing it over and over. I like Horan too. For a non-korean like me, i think i got Horan's song pretty much covered when i sing along with her! image

well said cleown and epyc, i really like your analysis and thoughts. Im not big on words, but you gals pretty much said what I wanna say about this wonderful drama. Reading your thoughts, makes me appreciate and loving this drama more! So thank you.
    sigbroke28ic.gif
  • nikealnikeal Posts: 4Member
    Hello All,

I've been watching K-dramas for about two years now, but this is the first time I've ever posted something on a board. I am so in love with City Hall and I just wanted to talk about it with someone. I love Kim Sun Ah in this drama, she is so adorable. Since I've been watching K-dramas I've seen like a million of them, I think I've seen all the good ones, but sometimes they are just too dramatic and it can take its toll. This drama is a nice balance between the fun and serious. I like that MR and JG are choosing to fight together. So often in K-dramas people give up, supposedly for love of the other one, but I always hate that story line, I think if you love them then don't leave. So I'm really enjoying the fact that they are sticking it out together. The scriptwriter on the project is amazing. I just love it. After watching the unsubbed versions I feel like I want to go out and learn Korean. I just can't wait for the subbing. I guess I hope they keep the faith and don't go crazy. I was really pleased that MR decided to trust JG and the bed scene, well let's just say I was prepared for an episode or two of separation and then they did that. It was really genius. I'm sad there is no preview for next week, I'm assuming the money he gave for the trip might be considered a bribe or something. I can't wait, I hope for the best. And thank you all for this lovely forum and this lovely thread. Just to air out how great we all think the drama is. Thanks
    i love reading lurkers or newbies comments, it's very touching!
    sigbroke28ic.gif
  • sushiteisushitei Posts: 56Member
    QUOTE (mead33 @ Jun 19 2009, 02:25 PM) »
    thanks junebugs for your spot translations! ha ha, i like the part where she said that JoGuk's lips are all puffy because of the kissing image

where I can read this spot? please, thank you........kamsamhamnida
  • cutiepiecutiepie Posts: 2,562Member

ROOKIE

so quiet in here
    I guess everyone downloaded cutiepie's new vod and rewatching it over and over and over and over like me! image image
    Thank you cutiepie!
    sigbroke28ic.gif
  • michellephanmichellephan Melbourne,VIC AustraliaPosts: 589Member
    omg...just one night and many many coment...god i love read all of your cm.Thank cutiepie about VOD love it dowload now even i watch it may bemore than 50 times yesterday image image

The Special Girl Of My Heart