Cute Things To Do For Your Boyfriend!

Guest krn_qti

Guest krn_qti

let's discuss and get ideas!!
what are some cute things that you have done for your boyfriend/crush?! for you boys reading this, what are some cute things/events you wish your gf did for you??

let's share ideas :DDDD

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Teknikai

instead of inviting me to the movies or dinner, i thought it was cute when she invitede me to go on a scavanger hunt with her in the mall and when she asked me to go to her house and draw LOL, maybe its just me :]

PARK!!! you know running around in those hills chasing each other *____* then sitting on bench, one person laying on lap napping or pickin earwax off.. people watching.. feeding ducks and gettin chased after by em.. fishing.. mmm

bj in the backseat of a hummer. Zing!

Oh wait, i'd want her to play videogames with me, or atleast fein interest for a while, we could get oldskool and play some tekken Street Fighter 3, then maybe some winning eleven and round off the night playing some Mario kart 64.

Or bake me some delicious cakes.

Guest insanelyCRAZY

i want to do something special for my bf to show that i really love him..

this is the first time ive ever felt so strongly about doing something for somebody..

never have i had this feeling for any other guy or friend(s)...

and its the first time i didn't know what to do..usually i have such good ideas..but for the first time..im blank..

c'mon guys..help us girls out..

we dont know what you would like us to do for you... (=

Guest Gumball

i want to do something special for my bf to show that i really love him..

this is the first time ive ever felt so strongly about doing something for somebody..

never have i had this feeling for any other guy or friend(s)...

and its the first time i didn't know what to do..usually i have such good ideas..but for the first time..im blank..

c'mon guys..help us girls out..

we dont know what you would like us to do for you... (=

Well what type of guy is he? That would help us out a lot.

Guest insanelyCRAZY

Well what type of guy is he? That would help us out a lot.

he's really simple...he doesnt ask me for anything..a real gentleman...

we're both kinda spoiled, so as for material things, we already have that. >___<

he loves techy stuff/ gadgets/ gizmos...

but i dont have money to go out and buy stuff for him, and im not tech-savy like him to know whats so cool to get him =/

and making things..(baking, sewing, painting, drawing, writing, singing etc) is NOTmy thing.

im a strange girl...my style is buying a lot of stuff..and little things and put them together=fantastic gift..usually i know what a person wants or likes and i know exactly what to buy, but again...he's kinda..got everything he wants. >_<

so yea..

i dont know what to do for him..

this might sound crazy but i made a 20-30 min run all the way to his school just to see him and the expression on his face was priceless...

he was really happy when i surprised him. :P

we're a really simple couple. LOL.

Guest Gumball

he's really simple...he doesnt ask me for anything..a real gentleman...

we're both kinda spoiled, so as for material things, we already have that. >___<

he loves techy stuff/ gadgets/ gizmos...

but i dont have money to go out and buy stuff for him, and im not tech-savy like him to know whats so cool to get him =/

and making things..(baking, sewing, painting, drawing, writing, singing etc) is NOTmy thing.

im a strange girl...my style is buying a lot of stuff..and little things and put them together=fantastic gift..usually i know what a person wants or likes and i know exactly what to buy, but again...he's kinda..got everything he wants. >_<

so yea..

i dont know what to do for him..

this might sound crazy but i made a 20-30 min run all the way to his school just to see him and the expression on his face was priceless...

he was really happy when i surprised him. :P

we're a really simple couple. LOL.

Well hmm my suggestion is take him to a to the park and just spend the whole day together have a picnic with him as well he should like that. Spending quality time together is better then any gift in the world ^_^.

Guest insanelyCRAZY

Well hmm my suggestion is take him to a to the park and just spend the whole day together have a picnic with him as well he should like that. Spending quality time together is better then any gift in the world ^_^.

LOL! thats what we value the most right now... <3

since we're kinda in a long distance relationship..we dont have a lot of time to see eachother, we only get to see eachother for an hour at a time.

its kinda hard for ME to take him out anywhere...since i dont really know where to go. so he's always taking me and buying me stuff to eat.

hmm..

now that i mull over your reply..thank you. (:

i think ive realized that since im in an LDR..the best thing i can give him will come to me...this usually happens anyway. :P i guess i just want something to blow his mind away. LOL! but iuno..do guys really think this way?

LOLLL.

Guest Gumball

LOL! thats what we value the most right now... <3

since we're kinda in a long distance relationship..we dont have a lot of time to see eachother, we only get to see eachother for an hour at a time.

its kinda hard for ME to take him out anywhere...since i dont really know where to go. so he's always taking me and buying me stuff to eat.

hmm..

now that i mull over your reply..thank you. (:

i think ive realized that since im in an LDR..the best thing i can give him will come to me...this usually happens anyway. :P i guess i just want something to blow his mind away. LOL! but iuno..do guys really think this way?

LOLLL.

Hmm well another sweet thing you can do is make a photo album of you two those are always cute ^_^.

Guest insanelyCRAZY

Hmm well another sweet thing you can do is make a photo album of you two those are always cute ^_^.

honestly, i thought of doing that too! but..LOLLLL.

when ever we see eachother we just never pull out our phones or cameras to take pictures. :P

either we DONT have a camera OR...we're too embarrassed. xDD

Guest Gumball

honestly, i thought of doing that too! but..LOLLLL.

when ever we see eachother we just never pull out our phones or cameras to take pictures. :P

either we DONT have a camera OR...we're too embarrassed. xDD

Haha sorry I can't think of anymore ideas then inferior male mind failing me once more ^_^.

Guest insanelyCRAZY

Haha sorry I can't think of anymore ideas then inferior male mind failing me once more ^_^.

LOL! thank you :D

and to the above post..thats really cute. [;

Guest chopstick^^

bake him a cake..

make things for him .. knit a scarf...doodle love pics..

take pics together..

wear couple clothes..

have your own special code... only u and him to know! ..<- i knw some couples who have this! its like their own password..

Guest lovexfionah

i baked him baby cakes

and he blew up 90 balloons for me and left little notes in half of them for me so i spent hours popping balloons to find them.

we're gonna do a puzzle together after exams.

Guest Hil-Billy

well i don't have a boyfriend but...

If i did i'd.... give him a bath!!! LMFAO xD.... >.> don't take it the dirty way.

I'd cook for him (well.... already made meal but he doesn't have to know .... :}.... )

then we'd watch movies or play games... what ever he wants!!

then ..... ;-) :rolleyes:

Archived