My Eyelids Are Uneven....

Guest Cinelli

Guest Cinelli

HELP?!?!
Uh.......sorry I dont have pics, but I naturally have double eyelids. For the past week, I've noticed that one is shriveling up into a single and the right one has a crease threatening to become a third. It looks weird!!!! It literally looks like one eye is bigger than the other. Any quick fixes other than eyelid tape?????

P.S. People have noticed, so I'm not being paranoid. I have seen my family's and friend's eyelids. They're fine! Help!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Thankies in advance!!!! :blink::wacko:

Guest sotoastie

make up! smudge your eyeliner up and out. Depending on how your 'single' eye lid is it'll even it out more. I was born with one single and one double eyelid, but i fix it with tape So yeah. I used mascara and eyeliner to try and even it out.

Have you been getting enough sleep? Your eyes might be puffy from lack of sleep.

Guest Cinelli

make up! smudge your eyeliner up and out. Depending on how your 'single' eye lid is it'll even it out more. I was born with one single and one double eyelid, but i fix it with tape So yeah. I used mascara and eyeliner to try and even it out.

Have you been getting enough sleep? Your eyes might be puffy from lack of sleep.

Actually, I have been getting MORE sleep. We're on break so I've been sleepin' in A WHOLE LOT more on the weekends. Thanks!

Guest DOLLiEKAY

That tends to happen to me sometimes too O_O.

I think its my side bangs aways up in my left eye, so i clip it up and it slowly goes back to normal =\

Or, its just me .. idk T_T hope that helped? LOL

Guest momoko*

maybe its cause you rub your eyes a lot ?

but use some double eyelid tape to even it out or makeup. eyeliner is a must to make it look even

my eyelids are uneven most of the time too ):

Guest honey.2kiss@hotmail.com

i know what you mean, i have the some problem sometimes.. But it's because of too much sleep. judging by what you told us.. (that you've been sleeping a whole lot more) that might be the problem. try sleeping a bit less and it'll probably go away.

Guest silntdreamer

^Yep. That happens to me too. If I get too little sleep or too much sleep. x.x So when it does happen, I just use glue to fix it.

Guest mushroom_poki

that kind of happened to me too!

so far I just leave it since my side bangs cover one eye... xD

but I would just cover it up with eyeliner

the magic of makeup xD

OMG that happens to me too! I have it right now actually.

I usually get uneven eyelids because:

1) Sleep too much or lack of it

2) Rub my eyes

I usually force my eyelid to go back to its original form.

It use to work, but now my eyelids are really stubborn! lol

It lasts for awhile until it goes back to normal ):

Guest Cinelli

maybe its cause you rub your eyes a lot ?

but use some double eyelid tape to even it out or makeup. eyeliner is a must to make it look even

my eyelids are uneven most of the time too ):

I already have bangs.

Guest soompiliciouss

happens to me too. if i sleep for too long my fold messes up :[ usually in the morning i use my fingers to fold it where i want it to be and then keep my eyes open for as long as possible. if not then it either becomes super huge or super small. weird, i know.

lol and i don't know why people always say your eyes get puffy from UNDERsleeping. it's always the opposite for me. when i sleep a lot my eyes get puffy and my folds mess up. when i sleep too little my eyelids look thin and droopyish. idk if this makes sense lol.

Guest o1honey

usually it's due to lack of sleep.. some people said that if u have natural double eyelids.. the more you sleep the more prominant your double eyelids would be while if you don't sleep enough it would kinda shrink (i kinda think ur eyes are too tired to hold up ur double eyelids LOL)

Guest gossip.girl

i have the same problem. i used to have to double eyelids, then one day i noticed my left eye now has an extra crease. i thought it would go away, but its been 6+ months and its still there. i was thinking of buying glue to fix it.

i saw one japanese product in youtube long time ago and i forgot the name of it... may be u try search in youtube like "japanese glue eyelid" or something like that...

i'm thinking of buying one too .. and i think it's hard to find one..

it's like... u put the gel on your eyelid and dry it then use "something" to press your eyelid to 'style' your eyelid the way you want.... and it last for the whole day... if you want to remove it, put a wet cotton on your eye...and remove the glue pad.. that's it..

:)

Archived