SG Wannabe <Don’t Know Why>, 2004

Awards
Miss Bingerae, Bingerae Model Contest, 2003
Grand Prize, Yeshin Persons Model Contest, 2002
1st Place, Smart Model Contest, 2001

Advertisement

Trivia

Education: Kyung Hee University
When she debuted, Go Joon Hee used her real name Kim Eun Joo but as of 2008 she goes by Go Joon Hee.
best friend with yoon eun hye * come to play girl scout ed
her dad is a Pilot

Schedule (cred SidusHQ )

2008-09-01~2008-09-07
드라마 <종합병원2> 촬영준비
1일 SBS <인터뷰 게임> 녹화 (화)방송PM 8:50 SBS <인터뷰 게임>

Link Search

empas

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest valley girl

Go Jun Hee Joins ‘General Hospital 2′

2008082207495994997_1.jpg

Go Jun Hee, who sprung to popularity for her character in the movie “Girl Scouts”, is slated to join in the production of “General Hospital 2” alongside Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jung Eun.

Go Jun Hee will play as Eun Ji, a cheerful and optimistic girl who harbours some affection for her roommate Jin Sang, played by Cha Tae Hyun. In times of difficult situations, Eun Ji always stays by the side of Jin Sang, protecting and supporting him. The addition of Go Jun Hee creates a triangular relationship between her, Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jung Eun.

“It seems like a miracle for me to play in the second season of ‘General Hospital’. I’m really very delighted and honoured to be able to cooperate with many experienced actors and actresses in the drama. I play a cheerful role in the drama and will have many hilarious and comical scenes with my roommate Cha Tae Hyun.” Go Jun Hee said.

An attempt to recreate the comedic nature of the original “General Hospital” first shown 14 years ago, the drama drew the eyes of many viewers even before the filming of the drama begins. This is especially so for the pair Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jung Eun who will be playing as doctor and patient again similar to their last collaboration in “Sunflower” 10 years ago.

“General Hospital 2″ is scheduled to premiere in November this year.

cred hanfever

http://www.hanfever.com/2008/08/22/go-jun-...ral-hospital-2/

Guest mandalaywith

hi

Yesterday I'm attented to 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards Readcarpet.

My take up some Photo is not clear.Only video is clear.

Go Joon Hee( 고준희 ) 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards Redcarpet Vod

credit- http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith @ soompi

If you post another site,please write to credit.Respect to Owner

Vod is My daum blog in go to watch

http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith/17948591

Guest mandalaywith

hi :rolleyes:

KBS Morning NewsTime Entertainment-29th Blue Dragon Film Awards Report Vod

Time-7:21

lastweek thursday i'm attentted 29th blue dragon film awards support to my like actress Han Yeseul, Kim Ha Neul.

i'm this vod in 2 time come.omg~ : :blink::)

This vod in Go Joon Hee come.

vod credit- http://blog.daum.net/mandalaywith @ soompi

Vod in update in youtube.go to watch here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wi1ev1mg0c

• 4 years later...

December 25, 2012
G-Dragon Voted Best-Dressed Celebrity of the Year
Source: The ChosunIlbo
Pop star G-Dragon was the best-dressed celebrity of 2012. The Chosun Ilbo asked 25 fashion designers and stylists who they felt were the leading trendsetters of the year. The top 15 advanced to the second round of voting, where the top 10 were decided.
G-Dragon of K-pop group Big Bang came first with 10 votes. He established himself as a fashionista early in his career with a wide range of styles from street fashion to luxury and is said to be capable of making any piece of clothing his own. 
Actress Ko Joon-hee came second with six votes for being sophisticated and bold. The experts said she makes clothes look more beautiful because of her well-proportioned body, and she knows how to create her own style without depending on her stylists.
2012122500311_0.jpg
Actor Song Joong-ki and actress Kim Nam-joo shared third place with five votes each. Song looked neat and trim in the film "A Werewolf Boy" and TV drama "The Innocent Man," and that worked perfectly with his natural and subtly edgy image. 
When Kim appeared in KBS soap "My Husband Got a Family," all of the clothes Kim wore became instant hits. The experts praised her improved fashion sense and attention to detail when matching her clothes to the occasion. 
Actress Ko So-young, who still appears in commercials for cosmetics, clothing and fashion accessories after childbirth, and actress Jung Ryeo-won, who looked natural in unique outfits on TV drama, shared fifth place with four votes each. Both pay a lot of attention to matching accessories and bags to their body shape and clothes. 
Actors Gong Yoo and Yu A-in, who both love trying on different clothes and know what suits them, both received three votes and came seventh. 
Ninth place was shared by rapper Psy and actors Ryoo Seung-bum and Jang Dong-gun. According to the experts, Psy "is the only male celebrity who know what to do with tuxedoes," Ryoo knows how to maintain his own style in both the public and private sphere, and Jang is versatile.

• 1 month later...
Guest livon123

I am such a big fans of her after watching The Chaser. I thought she was in Wild Romance, anyway, heard she is pairing up with someone on We Got Married.

• 4 months later...

Yoon Kye Sang, Go Joon Hee, 2PM’s Chansung, and More Cast in ‘Red Carpet’

Going to the big screen, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Joon Hee, 2PM’s Chansung, and more have been cast in the upcoming comedic movie, Red Carpet.
89145876.jpg

On June 21, production company, CINE ZOO and Nuri Pictures announced that Red Carpet has finalized its cast and will begin shooting in early July. The movie is about an adult film director (Yoon Kye Sang), who dreams of making a commercial movie on his own, and an actress (Go Joon Hee), who started out as a child actress. 

Casted as the movie staff members are Oh Jung Sae, Jo Dal Hwan and Chansung. 

On June 21, Chansung tweeted, “I’ve been cast as the character Dae Yoon in the movie Red Carpet ^^. He’s a lot different than Do Ha, so I’m slowly getting closer to him! Red Carpet! Please anticipate it!”

Red Carpet based on director Park Bum Soo’s experiences. 

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min, Kim Byung Kwa

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/article/39062

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

New steal cuts of Go Jun Hee from movie 'Red Carpet' unleashed
20140919142237_541bbd9d18176_1.jpg

Steal cuts of Go Jun Hee from movie 'Red Carpet' were unleashed.
On September 19th, the production team of movie 'Red Carpet' released new steal cuts of Go Jun Hee, who played as actress Jung Eun Soo.
The photos show Go Jun Hee's another major transformation, and many people are showing explosive reactions for her charming and beautiful looks.
Go Jun Hee received a great number of high compliments from the staffs while shooting the film, and it is said that Go Jun Hee showed a fabulous interpretation of 'Jung Eun Soo.'
Go Jun Hee always captivated her audiences with her elegant and chic charms, and she is going to show much lovelier, and more energetic side of her through 'Red Carpet.'
In addition, the movie will show Go Jun Hee and Yoon Gye Sang's fabulous collaboration, and a great number of fans are showing huge anticipation.
Meanwhile, 'Red Carpet' will be officially released on October 23rd.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=327654

Archived