Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Official "Where Can I Find This?" Thread

Replies

• TekashiTekashi fallen angel middle of nowhere for fallen angelsPosts: 2,251Member

IDOL

• tokureitokurei Posts: 258Member

ROOKIE

[IMG]http://i46.Richard Simmons/2j2ggb4.jpg[/IMG]

does anyone know where i can get a maxi skirt with slits similar to this one?
    288p0cn.jpg
    i was born to love you.
    ·
  • AsobiSeksuAsobiSeksu ??? Posts: 3,509Member

IDOL

myGLAMrocks

you can try StyleNanda

·
  • AsobiSeksuAsobiSeksu ??? Posts: 3,509Member

IDOL

Hi everyone I'd just like to ask if anyone knows where this gorgeous dress is from!

Thanks in advance

From Hard Couture for $300
    tokurei wrote: »
    [IMG]http://i46.Richard Simmons/2j2ggb4.jpg[/IMG]

does anyone know where i can get a maxi skirt with slits similar to this one?

Also from Hard Couture but sadly, it's no longer being sold D:

·
  • soulofJunKisoulofJunKi Posts: 57Member
    Hi there, I adore this dress that BoA wore during her 2010 IDENTITY live tour, I was wondering if anyone would have any information about it? Like if it's available for sale or who designed it or something similar? Thanks!

35370114449642862217138.jpg
    Credits: I<3LJK
    ·
  • micsmacmicsmac Posts: 44Member
    Does anyone know where I can find a skirt or dress like this, but not with an empire waist style? I thought Anthologie had it before, but I can't find it now. I really like the sheer lines on the bottom.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSDA46lihWxJpz14NTfsTMeYg8e5_8mNDqxoTILY5MuF9ZdI0b&t=1
    ·
  • blipgrrlblipgrrl Posts: 17Member
    Hi everyone,

I have this dress and I'm trying to add some colour to it:9365pr71267_21209_01.jpg&width=334&height=359

I was thinking about a red bow belt like this:3469392796_a1d9a9f4c2_o.jpg
    Where can I find something similar to this belt?
    ·
  • SUMM3RxBABiiSUMM3RxBABii NYPosts: 3,260Member
    blipgrrl wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I have this dress and I'm trying to add some colour to it:9365pr71267_21209_01.jpg&width=334&height=359

I was thinking about a red bow belt like this:3469392796_a1d9a9f4c2_o.jpg
    Where can I find something similar to this belt?

Here's something close-

http://www.leatherforall.com/store/2.5_inch_Red_Stretch_Material_Cinch_Belt_with_Matching_Leather_Bow/category_id/91.html
    ♥♥SH0P♥♥
    Free People, MAC, AE, HCO, A&F, Smashbox, DKNY, Guess, more!
    Tumblr♥
    ★Fashion/Beauty Blog "Fashionspiration"★
    ·
  • 1finedai1finedai Posts: 310Member

IDOL

does anyone know where i can find the colorful pyramid spiked headband worn in the hello venus music video? i tried searching ebay, but no results.
    ·
  • ticklemepinkzticklemepinkz CA, "U SA"Posts: 263Member

IDOL

I've been searching everywhere for mint green pants(jeans and trousers). I found some at forever 21 but i didn't like the zipper on the bottom sides and one from H&M but the top looked a bit awkward. Price range atleast $30 or below, preferably less than $25. Please help me! I'm in love with this color! :)
    9781324161008121_bOQGzAW3_c.jpg

OLD NAVY. they only have bigger sizes left online adn it's $35, but you can try their instores and get 10% with a FB liking their page.:

myGLAMrocks
    ·
  • LovleeNYALovleeNYA Posts: 2Member
    Hi! Does anyone know where to get a studded fedora for men? Preferably with a lot of studs!

TIA!
    ·
  • PDURRRPDURRR a dull boy. Your Wildest Dreams.Posts: 7,610Moderator

LovleeNYA wrote: »
    Hi! Does anyone know where to get a studded fedora for men? Preferably with a lot of studs!

TIA!

i've never seen one but you can always just order studs online and DIY! :)>-
    ·
  • 1finedai1finedai Posts: 310Member

IDOL

I've been searching everywhere for mint green pants(jeans and trousers). I found some at forever 21 but i didn't like the zipper on the bottom sides and one from H&M but the top looked a bit awkward. Price range atleast $30 or below, preferably less than $25. Please help me! I'm in love with this color! :)
    [img]

I got mines from zipia, b/c I couldn't find one instores or online that was a nice material. If you can purchase from zipia, I say do so ~ I love mines to bits. They are seriously my go to pants for spring.

f21&lulus also carries mint colored "jeans," but honestly, be careful and look at the material they are made out of. The ones at F21 are shitty (not even jean material). & lulus lables theirs as jeggings (so expect a non-jean material).

myGLAMrocks
    ·
  • heyBheyB Posts: 57Member

ROOKIE

Curse tumblr! All these cute clothes. Anyways, anyone know where to get this top? I saw there was a white one in the same style but I have no idea where to get them:
    tumblr_m4ri4paj1h1qeo03no1_500.png
    ·
  • heyBheyB Posts: 57Member

ROOKIE

heyB wrote: »
    Curse tumblr! All these cute clothes. Anyways, anyone know where to get this top? I saw there was a white one in the same style but I have no idea where to get them:
    tumblr_m4ri4paj1h1qeo03no1_500.png

Sorry idk how to edit my posts >< or this top tumblr_m2peii51Nv1qcoiv2o1_500.jpg
    ·
  • ng0cnguy3nng0cnguy3n Posts: 330Member

ROOKIE

Does anyone know where I can find jeggings by the brand Poof? I stole my sister's pair of jeggings that she got from our mom's friend, and I love the way they fit so I'm trying to get a few more pairs but I have no idea where to get them.
    ·
  • ticklemepinkzticklemepinkz CA, "U SA"Posts: 263Member

IDOL

ng0cnguy3n wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can find jeggings by the brand Poof? I stole my sister's pair of jeggings that she got from our mom's friend, and I love the way they fit so I'm trying to get a few more pairs but I have no idea where to get them.

I see alot of the Poof! brand at like Marshalls and TJMAXX, but here's the list of autohorized sellers.

·
  • ng0cnguy3nng0cnguy3n Posts: 330Member

ROOKIE

ng0cnguy3n wrote: »

I see alot of the Poof! brand at like Marshalls and TJMAXX, but here's the list of autohorized sellers.

Thank you! I'll check out the stores. ^^
    ·
  • micsmacmicsmac Posts: 44Member
    9781324161008121_bOQGzAW3_c.jpg

Target has some last time I checked.
    myGLAMrocks
    ·
  • JulieXDJulieXD Uk &lt;3&#33;Posts: 348Member
    Does anyone know where I can buy non-sheer but not wooly grey/black large polka dot tights?? I brought a few pairs quite along time ago from Topshop but now they all have holes in them and I havent seen anywhere which sells them =[ Im from the UK.
    ~^____________________________________________^~
    ·