How Do U Get Rid Of The Ugly Bags Under Your Eyes... X__x;;

Guest passionfruitee

Guest passionfruitee

HELPP..
So lately i've been really sleep deprived. (5 hrs of sleep a day) and have developed these UGLY BAGS UNDER MY EYES

they look so bad..and i've tried to cover them up. but ughhs..they're still soo eckk~

how can i get rid of them as fast as possible??

Guest xxorphiee

well...

everyone is required at least 7 hours of sleep.

especially if you're under 18.

you can use green tea bags and soak your eyes with a facial towel.

or you can use chilled spoon on your eyes for about 10 minutes.

but the chilled spoons should only be in the freezer for about 20 minutes.

and drink less caffeined drinks&what-not.

Guest demi*

try using an eye cream

i use laura mercier but that stuff is like 70 dollars

clinique has a pretty good one for alot cheaper

Guest swagarina

the only way that works for me is sleep. makeup doesn't even help

i've tried a lot of products, they don't do sh.t =[

Guest xenchantment

sleep and eye cream

i was wondering if anybody tried Shiseido Future Solution Eye & Lip Contour Cream? any comments on it?

Guest <3.heartbreak

the weird thing about me is that i usually get bags all under one eye -_-;

actually both, but more on the other so when i smile you can see under one eye i have humongous bags. make sense?

anyways, i put cucumber over my eyes (and face while i'm at it) and i take long naps, or i go to sleep early.

hmm, hope it helped!

edit:

lmao , your cucumber question- it helps me x]

Guest xxorphiee

the acid in cucumbers.

i think.

they possibly take out the oils from your eyes.

but i'm not so sure.

it just gives your eyes a more healthier look.

Guest chitah

oh me too! i went camping and only got like 3 hours of sleep a night. X__x. now to try that whole 'spoon in freezer' thing

I don't have the bags, but I have a small dark line under my eyes.. Does anyone know how to get rid of them? [i sleep a lot too]

Guest understanding_fiction

So lately i've been really sleep deprived. (5 hrs of sleep a day) and have developed these UGLY BAGS UNDER MY EYES

they look so bad..and i've tried to cover them up. but ughhs..they're still soo eckk~

how can i get rid of them as fast as possible??

There's your answer. Go to sleep instead of wasting your time on soompi.

Guest xxorphiee

I don't have the bags, but I have a small dark line under my eyes.. Does anyone know how to get rid of them? [i sleep a lot too]

the reason could possibly be that your sleep isn't deep.

usually because of personal, challenging thoughts in your head.

it could also be that your eyes have been used to the bad lighting.

such as going on your computer in the dark.

Guest ygchixzta1177

I have em because yes i should get more sleep than how much i actually do get. But i've always been told to use tea bags, like drink tea, or make the tea, and then just use the warm/used tea bags to cover your eyes.

Guest niki_k

#1 SLEEP

#2 Try a soothing/relaxing eye mask at least twice a week

#3 Eye cream

#4 concealer + foundation for the day (if the eyebag is persistent)

Guest pocketsoul

Sleep deprivation can cause dark circles, but genetics could also predispose you to develop them. There's several remedies for this:

1.) Apply Vitamin E under the eye. Vitamin E will help you to get rid of the circles and reduce the puffiness around the eyes.

2.) Apply a cold, used tea bag to your eyes (Herbal tea leaves also soothe them).

3.) Apply cucumber or potato slices to your lids. Leave them on for 10 minute and then remove. Wash the area with water. This helps to boost blood circulation around the eyes.

Also, drink LOTS of water and try to avoid UV radiation.

Guest kimchi hana

Um, didn't Seungri say broccoli was good for bags? Hahahaha.

I recommend that you sleep earlier and for 8 hours to go through your REM cycle!

• 6 years later...
Guest KeLLy_B

Hey, thanks for the tips. I would also like to add up to the 4th point. I don't have bags but yea I have dark circles. I tried using cucumber trick but that takes a lot of time to show its effect and more over you need to have enough patience and time to do that everyday. I don't usually find time  as the nature of my work is such that I have to work even at home. I'm like  15- 16 hr in front of my laptop and so my dark circles are  getting worse. I use a magic powder ( http://agecomfort.com/products/go-natural-the-all-in-one-cosmetic-magic-powder.html ) which is a relief for me because they temporarily conceal my dark circles. I can see a huge difference when I put it on. I just put this on whenever I go out and my dark circles get diminished to a great extent. So I believe this will work out for under eye bags as well. 

Archived