[THE OFFICIAL] Dae Sung 대성 Thread

miyubi_001

Smiling Angel DAESUNG <3 daebanner-1.jpg

YGDAESUNG ME2DAY

profile.jpg

bio.jpg]

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS THE DAESUNG THREAD. PLEASE POST OTHER MEMBERS IN THEIR OWN THREAD!!!

variety.jpg
Night After Night: Official Thread NAN official Thread]
Family Outing (Season 1) : official thread
Family Outing Official Thread

Music Core (MC)
Miraculous Victory and Defeat. ep. 09-10,ep.11-12ep.14
Running Man Ep. 35-36

music-1.jpg

Daesung SOLO "Try Smiling"
Try Smiling

Daesung Digital Singal
daethum1.jpg
"Nalba Nalba, Gwisoon" (Look at me, Gwisoon)

Daesung Digital Single
daethumn.jpg
It's a Big Hit! (Whopper, Jackpot)

(2010)
Daesung Digital Singal
668.jpg
Cotton Candy

LEE HYORI ft. DAESUNG
"How did we get"

howdidweget.jpg
How Did We Get

Daesung - "Baby Don't Cry"
bbdc.jpg
Baby Don't Cry

Daesung (Alive Mini Album Solo) - "Wings"Untitled-1-3.jpg
Wings

D-LITE D'scover Albumdscover_zps696047d0.jpg

Starring in "What's Up" drama (2010)

2-8.jpg

39111388.th.jpg
  • Like 1

^lol Dae Sung released a digital single, so this thread should live on!!! i haven't listened to the song yet...cuz its trot.. but i'll get to it... I've missed his voice... hope he gets to promote it, though unlikely... cuz artists don't seem to be too keen on promoting digital releases :unsure: oh well.. good luck dae sung

Guest baegie-ah

YAY! Daesung has his own thread now! I love this dude and his huge smile! Anways, his trot song is sooo gooddd, I love it! It's really catchy and fun to listen to.

Guest kailing88

YEAH!!!!! Daesung thread finally!! So happy!!!!!!! Now I can post more and more of dae dae pics!!!!!!!! People, let's keep this thread going!!!!!!!!!! Daesung is my favourite bigbang member. His trot is simply too cute and nice!!!!!! Love it so much!!!!! I've been listening to it all day... <3 GD is simply too talented.

Guest natural love

^ yep me too. first when i was listening to his song. i think it's very catchy >< hope He will make it !!!

Guest missinu

OMG THE LAST PIC!! I DIED AT THAT ONE!!! And yea I'm hooked onto his new single. XD! It just makes you wanna keep repeating it. Hopefully he gets to perform on stage to promote this song!!

Guest tutistyle babe

Official thread for Dae :)...A little but to fast, cause LAMWS is only a digital single Aniways, nice to have the #13 post in this thread Dae Dae saranghae :x

Guest bevvyash

SPOT A FRIEND ABOVE. hahaha daesungs trot song is really funny! i kept laughing when i heard it over and over! i love how jiyong is behind saying 'sup sup' and gummy harmonizing for the chorus! :D

Guest huongface

yay! you're awesome for creating this :D I totally LOVE Daesung! I can never get enough of his abs. hee... some of my favorite pictures. PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THESE ARE YOUR PICTURES SO I CAN PROPERTLY GIVE YOU CREDIT :)daesung12.jpgdaesung13.jpgDaesung01.jpg

Guest rooraa

Daesung "the smiling angel" is my favorite too! Ah, I haven't listened to his trot song yet >.< but i already know it's gonna be awesome! Omg, his perfect body is spazztastic! His has such a great sense of humor XD

Guest loooser

i don't often post but i'm here to show my daesungie some support. [: if i could have each BB member as my favoriteS i would but too bad, i'm not THAT selfish. i can only choose one as my favorite. but i find myself complimenting daesung a lot. esp on his cuteness. he's just TOO adorable for words. here's my share of some pics. dont know exactly who to credit so i'll just give the credits to the Big Bang thread.

2005531331054951448_rs.jpg2005739064810208507_rs.jpgDSC_1290.jpgEBB18568.jpgEBB18569.jpga2buc3.jpgb0053533472af8689b541ym4.jpgbb234.jpgdaesungg.jpgdsjapan.jpge0068494_472469c2c3b26.jpgf_BB8014m_10beab2.jpgqqq-1.jpg special treat-- h3art.gif that's it. [:

Guest <maYO>

lol....he's like my sexy dork~! LMAO... i haven't heard the song yet since there's sumthing wrong with the sound and everything on the laptop, but can't wait to hear it~!!! EDIT i'm listening to it....its' SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAESUNG....lol...really cute...i can not wait till he performs it~!!!