These are insane...
Most of the questions are asking why, how, explain.
1. A man lives on the 50th floor of an apartment building. Each day he takes the elevator down to the 1st floor, and goes to work. When he comes home he takes the elevator to the 25th floor, and walks up the stairs the rest of the way, unless it's a rainy day, in which case he takes the elevator all the way to the 50th floor.
2. Mr. and Mrs. Workle go on a trip to Switzerland. While they're gone a man sees in a newspaper: "Mr. Workle Killed in Ski Accident." He immediately calls the police and says, "Arrest Mrs. Workle when she gets off the plane; she killed her husband."
3. A man and his daughter are traveling and stop to get rooms for the night. They both check in and go to their respective rooms to get a good night's sleep. The next morning, there is no trace of the daughter.
4. A man in Chicago receives a package. He opens it, smiles, and sends it to a woman in L.A. She opens it, smiles, and sends it to a woman in Miami, who opens it, smiles, and sends it to a man in Seattle. He opens it, smiles, and throws it out.
5. A man is walking down the street, and sees in a restaurant window, "Special Today: Albatross Soup." Excited, he runs in and orders a bowl. As soon as they bring it to him, he crams a spoonful into his mouth, swallows, runs home and shoots himself.
6. A man and his son get in a car accident. The father dies instantly, and the son is rushed to the hospital. A doctor sees the boy and says, "I can't operate on this child; he's my son."
7. A black car with no headlights stops just before hitting a black man in a black cloak.
8. A cabdriver goes right past a stop sign without stopping. A cop sees it but does not give the cabdriver a ticket.
9. A man jumps through a 99th floor window because he hates his job. He survives the jump.
10. A man is in his car with all the doors and windows closed, and he gets shot in the head, without any glass breaking.
11. An airplane is a mile above sea-level. The pilot sees a mountain straight ahead of the plane, but is not alarmed.
12. Richard is lying asleep on the couch and Jane is dead in a pool of water with broken glass around her.
13. Woman on island; no bridge, no boat.
14. A woman wakes up, picks up the phone, dials, listens to it ring twice, then hangs up, and goes back to sleep.
15. A woman pushes a wheelbarrow, then stops in front of a hotel and frowns.
16. A woman goes home, turns out the light, and goes to sleep. She wakes up, reads the newspaper, and kills herself.
17. A woman is driving to work, but then she drives off a cliff.
18. A woman walks into a bar, and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a gun. She says, "Thank you," and leaves.
19. A man kisses his wife one morning, leaves the apartment, pushes the elevator button, and thirty seconds later he realizes his wife is dead.
20. A man is running down a corridor with a piece of paper. Suddenly the lights flicker. He stops running, rips up the paper, turns around, and walks back.
21. A man is in a train. The train goes into a tunnel. The train comes out of the tunnel. The man is dead.
22. A house is burning, and there's a man in SCUBA gear inside.
23. A man is walking down the street; he sees a woman, pulls out a gun, and shoots her. He is arrested, but no charges are pressed.
24. Jury finds guilty; judge refuses to sentence.
25. Two people look exactly the same, but they're not twins.
26. Two people are dead in a cabin on the side of a mountain.
27. Two pieces of charcoal and a carrot lie in the middle of a field.
28. He's heading home, but he's stopped by a masked man.
29. Phone rings; man frowns; man dies.
30. Bell rings; man dies; bell rings.
31. The music stops and the lady dies.
32. She leaves on Wednesday, stays there for two days, and then returns on Wednesday.
33. Smooth chest, no hinges or lid, / But deep inside golden treasure is hid.
34. In the morning he walks on four legs, in the day he walks on two legs, and in the evening he walks on three legs.
35. The person who makes it doesn't use it; the person who buys it doesn't want it; the person who uses it doesn't know it.
36. It's better than the gods, it's worse than the devil. The dead eat it all the time, and the living who eat it die slow.
37. At a hardware store you can buy 1 for 25 cents, 12 for 50 cents, and 100 for 75 cents.
38. A man is hanging dead in an empty room which is bolted shut from the inside.
39. A man lies dead in a phone booth.
40. A man lies dead in the desert with a hole in his shoe.
41. A man lies dead in the desert with a pack on him.
42. A man lies dead in the forest with a pack on him.
43. A man lies dead in a room with 53 bicycles.
44. A man lies dead and naked on the beach, holding half a match.
45. A man lies dead in bed. On the window sill is a glass with a pink liquid in it.
46. A man lies dead by a pool of red with two sticks by his head.
47. A man lies dead near a stone.
48. A man lies dead near a pile of sawdust.
49. A man lies dead in a desk chair which faces a closed window. On the desk is nothing but a broken pencil.
50. A man lies dead in a net outside the eighth floor.
Sorry guys I don't have the answers. Me and my friend spent hours trying to figure these out
I'll post up the ones we answered soon!
If anyone gets the answers to these,.. well GOOD JOB
1. The man is a midget. When it doesn't rain he doesn't have an umbrella and can't reach the 50th floor button (apparently labeled at the top) and when it does rain he has an umbrella to assist him.
2. The man was the travel agent. Mrs. Workle bought a round-trip ticket for herself but a one-way ticket for her husband knowing he wouldn't be coming back home.
5. The man was on a deserted island and someone else told him that he found albatross to eat. He was a bit suspicious of it. So when they got back home, he went to a restaurant to eat albatross. He then realized the "albatross" from before was really his wife, who had died. So he kills himself.
6. The doctor is his mom.
7. It's daytime.
10. The car is a convertible.
12. Richard is a cat and Jane is a goldfish.
16. The woman's home is a lighthouse. She turned off the light, causing a ship to crash and the passengers all died. She read about it in the newspaper and killed herself out of remorse.
18. She had hiccups and thanked the bartender for scaring her.
22. The man was scuba diving in a nearby lake. When the house caught on fire, the fire fighters used a huge pump to suck in the lake's water and put the fire out. The scuba diver was sucked in and ended up in the burning house.
26. An airplane crashed into the side of a mountain. Two people were in an airplane cabin and died (the pilot and co-pilot).
27. A snowman melted.
32. She left on a horse whose name is Wednesday.
34. A person; a baby walks on 4 legs, an adult on 2, and a senior walks with his 2 legs + 1 cane.
36. The answer is 'nothing.'
47. The man is Superman, the rock is kryptonite.
48. The man is a blind midget that works in a circus. Since he is blind, he uses a can to walk around. Another midget was jealous, so day by day he cuts of pieces of wood. The blind midget, thinking that he is growing taller everyday, kills himself because his only source of income if from working at the circus being a midget. (how sad is that?)