Snsd Girls Are Rude?

Guest superjay

Guest superjay

...i'm not an anti, so don't even bother. :P
girlsgeneration-20080612-popseoul.jpg

So we all know what happened at the Dream Concert,

things got pretty violent.

If you don't know what happened,

basically anti-soshi fans turned off their glowsticks and stopped cheering as soon as SNSD came on.

Then, soshi fans (mainly male) threatened to hurt the male idol group members, and they started ripping down posters.

ASIDES FROM THAT;

Girls Generation/SNSD/Soshi is receiving a lot of bad attention recently.

Why?

Mainly because of their supposed bad attitude.

Some of their victims include Super Junior, SES, Tablo from Epik High, SS501, Big Bang, DBSK...etc.

1, Super Junior

In the case of SUJU, on the Taeyeon-Kangin radio program “Chin Chin”, -Taeyeon said a cuss word that eventually Kangin had to take responsibility!

Specifically she called him a “retard” in korean it’s a cuss word. In return Kangin had to defend for Taeyeon and tell listeners she accidentally mispronounced the word, and that she did not say that on purpose.

We all heard how Taeyeon received over 300 hate comments that day!

Later that day Soshified began attacking SuJu members KangIn, Eeteuk, Sungmin and DongHae.

2. SES

SNSD commented that it would be difficult to follow S.E.S. because its members are artificial.

And they added that SNSD is this generation’s beauties. (source)

3. SS501

-When Tiffany saw Park Jung Min, she said he looks like he’d have 10 bank accounts and that he looks funny from far away.

-During the program, Tiffany also exclaimed “omg HIM”?! when she saw Park Jung Min. She has no right to be an MC.

-SNSD fans made fun of SS501’s Kim Hyung Joon, saying “he looks disgusting.” They also made fun of Park Jung Min.

4. DBSK

Same as what happened with SS501 and SUJU; some members of SNSD did not use formal speech when talking about DBSK and calling their names, like saying “Xiah Junsu” instead of “sonbae”.

- Jessica guest starred on Park Kyung Lim’s Outing. Park Kyung Lim asked Jessica who her favorite artist was and she said DBSK. Then Park Kyung LIm asked which member in DBSK she liked and she said “Jaejoong”, not using formal speech to say his name.

- Tiffany showed how witty she was by saying DBSK’s wave of red balloons looked like insects.

- SNSD fans were upset about the CF that SNSD did with DBSK so they accused DBSK of sexual harassment to give DBSK a bad image and creating a buzz in the internet.

5. Big Bang

SNSD made fun of Tae Yang’s real name “Dong Youngbae”, saying “What kind of name is that? It’s not even “Dong Young sang” (videos).”

6. Epik High- Tablo

Taeyeon was on Kangin’s Chin Chin radio when she saw Tablo at the computer. She said, “Doesn’t he look like a leet “오타쿠”?

(For those who don’t know what leet means, you can look it up in “Urban Dictionary”. But leet is an internet word that has evolved into referring to gamers or computer hackers who are stuck in front of their computers. But in Korean, it also has negative references to the Japanese.)

7. Happy Shares Company (만원의행복) show program

SNSD members were rude to the program PD (producer & camera man), intentionally hiding Yoonah (the guest) and giving her food to eat, which is against the rules on the show. When they were finally caught by the PD, they shook their head and said, “We didn’t do anything” and then at the end, blatantly admitted that Yoonah ate something.

The PD said, “For someone who is young, you shouldn’t do this, Yoonah.”

Yoonah replied, “I’m 18,” while blinking her eyes innocently.

Yuri, who was standing in front, said, “We are old enough ~” while Taeyeon grabbed the back of her neck and pretended to fall to the ground, expressing that what the PD said was not “fair”.

8.Discriminating on show programs

On a weekend café program, SNSD called a trot singer “Sparkles” (referring to the bright sequined clothes they wear) and said, “Get money from Sparkles~”. The members delayed the serving the singer, saying amongst each other “I don’t like Sparkles”. They made their contempt for the singer evident while showing favoritism for some baseball players also at the café.

9. YoonA Disrespected Tei

YoonAh guest starred on Tei’s “Island” radio program. Tei greeted her with a full bow but Yoonha just gave a small bow as if greeting a B-list singer. Tei is not a B-list singer; he is one of the top ballad singers in Korea.

10. Wonder Girls

- Soshi fans went to Wonder Girls’ fan signing

One SNSD fan went to the Wonder Girls’ fan signing and asked Sunye to sign “Right now is Girls Generation”. This fan also dared to post a picture of Sunye singing this online.

- Remarks related to Wonder Girls

Whenever SNSD asks “Do you like Wonder Girls or SNSD?”

they grow cold and silent towards people who say “Wondergirls”.

- SNSD girls did mic tests while Wonder Girls was rehearsing.

credits; i copied this directly from asianfanatics, and i first heard it on POPSEOUL.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ladyasholie

wow...

im quite surprised...

im not an anti of soshi.. but some of the stuff just seems fake & some true.. ehh. the one i know for sure is real is the one with Suju & Wonder Girls.

^i heard the radio (chin chin) ... & i felt soo bad for leader min who SIGNED the thing w/o saying anything.. -_-

*i like dong youngbae's name. TT___TT lol. there's nothing wrong with it.

-this will lead to more 'fights'.. especially after what happened @ dc.

Guest choco.pie218

more catfights are going to result from this.

soshi fans are going to fend their girls and then there are those who will fight with the soshi fans.

ahhhh..

mods should close this, please? (or like someone said below...just merge with something...)

(although...some of the things listed up there...wow. if they're true, then i guess snsd isn't as angelic and polite as i thought...)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I think all these threads about this issue should be merged into one topic

anyways, I read all of that.. and it's extremely exaggerated imo

for instance:

7. Happy Shares Company (만원의행복) show program

SNSD members were rude to the program PD (producer & camera man), intentionally hiding Yoonah (the guest) and giving her food to eat, which is against the rules on the show. When they were finally caught by the PD, they shook their head and said, “We didn’t do anything” and then at the end, blatantly admitted that Yoonah ate something.

LOL tons of artist have done that on HSC

and I'd believe these "rumors" if there was an actual example (eg. video) of them saying/doing these things..

wow, I'm surprised that Tae Yeon would say something like that about Tablo because Tablo is a huge fan of Tae Yeon and she seemed to really like him.

=/ but popseoul is kind of vicious but ahh...

there is no REAL way for us to distinguish which is fact or fiction but if any of it is true then just wow...

Guest tiffanitrix

but you said your source is popseoul?

they exaggerate a LOT don't they?...

but yea. i agree that this should be closed. its only going to cause more bashing..

read this over as asianfanatics already, all i have to say i dont know but reading these make me angry & about how sunye signed it for the fan, it seriously pissed me off <_< and u dont know if its true but calling hyungjoon disgusting makes me the madest ):

Guest bonbons

ahaha this is going to create some drama here~

not a fan of SNSD, not a hater either. so =\ they can do whatever they wanna do.

Guest reverie_

the original source is popseoul?

dont believe it at all.

and they called ses artificial?

where on a program? i think it would've become

a bigger issue if they did.

Guest _pine.tree

some of those sounds REALLY exaggerated, from what i know wonder girls and snsd actually do get along and respect each other because each group has something the other doesnt.

and yeah, the happy share company thing, shouldn't even be up on there, practically everyone in that show does that

arent those from POPSEOUL and SHENYUEPOP No WONDER!!! they're will write anything to make snsd look bad!!!

if u want to know the real story u better watch all snsd vid 1st then you will know which is the real one

and those list all just silly OMG hahahaha esp the Tei part and WG one pleeeaaaaasssseee

popseoul and shenyuepop are happy to see the fans fighting and they're #1 ANTI-SNSD

the SES one where's the link of the vid? if it comes from that show with yoona and soo one u shuld watch it it's very funny show

and none of yoona said insulting shoo all just for fun and i dont think those are the EXACT words =___=

all i know when yoona said to bada that she's a fan of ses bada said sumthing like "you only said it because we're in a program show/camera"

but that's all just jokes

Tablo one

did u see taeyeon like super like him and a big fan of him

bigbang one

all i know tiff mentioned his name Dong Young Bae and he's got a great voice want to sing with him >.<

and the others *sigh* kinda tired to seeing ppl taking source from those 2 sites XD

Guest tlatnwks

i think a lot of those are fake.

The Soshified one, I know for a fact is a lie.

Tablo and Taeyeon both respect each other so she wouldn't say that.

For 만원의행복, almost everyone has done something like that.

Yoona also said that she is a big fan of S.E.S~ and some of them got surgery themselves.

idk... but I wouldn't be surprised if some of those things were a little true.

but yeah, esp. since people are still talking about DC. I think this is gong to cause something.

Guest ohhreallynow

ooh boy, here comes the Soshi fans that will defend their girls to the end and the antis that will bash them to the end.

drama, drama, drama.

Guest -+@r_lOve

ughh..can we just not o.0

& dont we have like 500 threads over this whole snsd issue & i thought this "war thing" was over why bother?

Archived