Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Replies

• ibmp2005ibmp2005 Posts: 974Member

ROOKIE

did anyone noticed when hb's carried hb, their hand was touching each other, want more news from them.
  • MuizeMuize Posts: 461Member

ROOKIE

JoongBoXiahJang Moreover, his man side (both physical and mental) really bring HB's girlie side out...i mean if he keeps acting like a young man, surely we'll see her in different way.
    I can't believe when she talked about his body and went pink...She really thought that when he came of of changing room at the swimming pool...she checked on him too, not only HJ who checked her. Besides, she said it out in an interview (you knew that it was going to be aired right unni? hehehe) and yeah HJ would know what she thought...so straightforward. If i were her, i wouldn't say it cos it would make me blushing so badly especially when he was sitting next to me image

ibmp2005
    yeah,i saw it too. i wish they would keep holding just like that.
    ~~~Let's fate decide their paths~~~
    Nadal won Olympics gold medal!!!!!! Genius! Vamos Nadal! Happy ~^^~

• JoongBoXiahJangJoongBoXiahJang Posts: 2,707Member

ROOKIE

yep yep yep, their hands were just all over each other.
    like muize said, they are so attracted to each other, yet their closness isn't quite there yet?!?!!?

we need more closness.
    next week i think it will get more and more exciting.
    i just have that feeling in me.

i wonder will hj lift up hb again when they're in the water.
    or that maybe hb suddenly have a cramp in her foot and hj had to piggy back her back to the ground.
    allllllll there could be all these good scenearios and i just want all to happen.
    it would totally satisfy JOONGBO fans!
    She rise again. The new Queen of C-pop.
  • aliusalius Posts: 708Banned

TRAINEE

thx both JoongBoXiahJang and subdwfreaky. Im a silent reader in this thread but now i cant help to express myself becos these two are far more too irresistable LOL

I love this couple after Alshin left because of their quirky and 4 dimension personalities. very unxpected respond from HJ and the only woman can laught outloud and care free HB

I gotta watch it again to see the sandals thing eheheheh

ROOKIE

edited June 2008
    alius if i'm not wrong, you have come here many times right? it's ok, silent readers. cuz i'm sure one day they'll be like you..can't help to express their loves and join us later.
    think i better go offline and come back again tonight when Come to play is on ooh~~~
    more JoongBo too see.

Before i go, thanks to every precious comments and supports for this couple. Even though i'm not the founder of this thread but i have been here even since it started and see how mush this thread has grown with supporters including silent readers and SS501 fans who I saw dropping by here hehehe(dont think i can't see you~~~)

• mewificmewific Posts: 125Member

ROOKIE

QUOTE (Muize @ Jun 9 2008, 04:37 PM) »
    mewific you are newbie right? welcome..keep coming and talking to spread our loves for them..if you have time.

Yup, newbie here! image Don't worry, i'm fascinated with this couple so you can definitely expect me to keep on posting.
    JoongBo fighting!!!

Btw, I'm glad that Hyung Joong will be going back and forth Japan and Korea just to tape the show. It'll be sad if they leave the show.
    I hope his resistance keeps up though... image
    imageimage

TRAINEE

edited June 2008
    ^^^ Yeah i came in here many many times ehehhehe but havent post until now. ooooohh cant wait for Come to play wooottt

btw i dont like the fact that HJ have to go back & fort to filming WGM. that will tired him and he will get exhausted faster due to schedule in japanese activities eventhough they're not as hectic as in Korea
    I hope he'll make alots of money so his "wife" can stay home like he said ahhaahahahah
    [jk]

• lee-chanlee-chan beautiful horizon Ibaraki-ken, JapanPosts: 3,940Member

IDOL

hyun joong looks so good in that post with hwang bo in the first page. nice couple!
      Forbidden Love
    credits to reloaded & faded-lace @ LJ
    I JUMP 
  • Witchtwitch09Witchtwitch09 Posts: 245Member

ROOKIE

edited June 2008
    QUOTE (AlecRuby @ Jun 8 2008, 06:16 PM) »
    i wonder what the umbrella incident was about!
    seemed like both were laughing their heads off.

the umbrella incident was because.. uri 4th dimensonal HJ, thought that there will be real sand at the swimming pool place.. so he tried to stick the umbrella into the sand..only to realise that the flooring is SANDLESS!! and he just let the umbrella drop like that in disbelief.. his reactions tickled HB again.. that's why she was laughing so hard..

the scene that i love from ep 13 is when kyu jong suggested the couple to walk in the pool.. and HJ just said "ka ja" and pulled HB's hand... so manly.. haha.. i love it that he did it without any hesitation and persuasion.. image and the part where he pretended to drop her.. <3

WGM Special in Come to Play will be aired today 9th June and 16th June at 11.05 pm Korea time on MBC. so Joongboers, let's standby for the show tonight.. image

hi all newbies! image

EDIT

chi subs for Ep 13 is out.. which means that eng ones will be out soon.. i shall go watch it now.. image
    We Believe in Love when We See it..
    Love is just about meeting the right person at the right time...

credit: sharry for banner

ROOKIE

edited June 2008
    ^yeah that part cracked me up so badly while watching! All of th esudden the word "4th dimension" came into my head again.
    Aigoo~~~
    He also said something about if placed flower there...i don't get that korean part.
    And the way he dropped the umbrella unbelievably disappointed! No wonder he can live in bushes!!!!

Come to play

Same pose again (actually 4 are the same pose ^__^)

^ Happy Together~~~

TRAINEE

QUOTE (Witchtwitch09 @ Jun 9 2008, 02:59 AM) »
    the umbrella incident was because.. uri 4th dimensonal HJ, thought that there will be real sand at the swimming pool place.. so he tried to stick the umbrella into the sand..only to realise that the flooring is SANDLESS!! and he just let the umbrella drop like that in disbelief.. his reactions tickled HB again.. that's why she was laughing so hard..

the scene that i love from ep 13 is when kyu jong suggested the couple to walk in the pool.. and HJ just said "ka ja" and pulled HB's hand... so manly.. haha.. i love it that he did it without any hesitation and persuasion.. image and the part where he pretended to drop her.. <3WGM Special in Come to Play will be aired today 9th June and 16th June at 11.05 pm Korea time on MBC. so Joongboers, let's standby for the show tonight.. image

hi all newbies! image

^^^the umbrella incident cracked me up too, he's so funny!!
    now that u reminded me, i think HJ waiting to "walk in the pool with his wife" for whole night and when he got the chance............up he go.....fast ahhahaahahha
    that was a sweet moment of JoongBo for me image
  • eunicenyleunicenyl Posts: 545Member
    QUOTE (Muize @ Jun 9 2008, 02:37 PM) »
    BTW, as imp2005 said about Kyujong, i'm thinking what if he really pretends to fancy her , will that make HJ jealous? hahaha sorry bad thought.
    *dragging every one in just to make him jealous*

Haha I dun tink u're the only one wif such thoughts, Muize.
    Me too me too...wahaha i was tinkin mayb a tiny bit of jealousy will b able 2 pull the both of them closer image
    But i only wan Hyun Joong 2 b jealous & not Hwang Bo...coz it'll make her feel more insecure...

Gosh i really have alot of catchin up 2 do...
    Haven watch epi 12 & 13...plus wif the upcoming Come To Play epi...oh man!!

Tks 4 the wonderful caps guys image
    Really lovin all Joongbo moments!
    Shinhwa is ♥. Once a fan. Always a fan.
    Many tks to JeannieV. for the lovely icon & banner ^^
    Currently Reading: SF | LWFIW | CA | MKR | DSH | LLFASG | SMH | FORSAKEN | XJC | MD | AH | REDEMPTION | DT | ATB,NTB | DJ

ROOKIE

edited June 2008
    ~~~Waiting for Come To Play~~~~

Don they know that they always pose the same and the way they smile is like twin? Well i still got plenty of screencaps, i'll post later.

Their shyness become one factor which make them so adorable!

• circustricks03circustricks03 Posts: 535Member
    QUOTE (JoongBoXiahJang @ Jun 9 2008, 01:53 AM) »
    great observation subdwfreaky.
    don't we all just hate it when the pd cut out the lovely dovely parts?
    they definitely have a lot of skin contact, hj's legs were totally rubbing hb's thigh.
    i was no no no... yes yes yes!

hahahahahahahahahaha...
    i love how she is knitting and he takes the yarn ball and starts to play with it.
    its like a little kid playing around.

and hb unnie is showing a lot more skin.
    i love her outfit that she had on, when she was knitting.

also, can anyone tell me why was she all of a sudden running upstairs?
    she totally just threw her knitting away and ran.

i wonder was it because she had to find something cute to wear to impress hj?!!??!?!

HB got all excited and ran up the stairs because she loved the idea of going to the swimming pool. Maybe the thought of seeing HJ in a swim suit got her all excited..lol. Or she thought it would be her chance to show off her super fab body. Hahaha.

I also loved the swimming pool scene when HJ tried to stick the umbrella in the non-existent sand. He was like, "Oh, this isn't real sand." The boy is LMAO funny without trying. Can he get anymore adorable??

I also noticed the real amateur editing job done by the producers of the show. Some parts didn't even flow well together. I really wanted more JoongBo, but they only showed small bits of them. *pouts*

Nothing against ALSHIN couple, but I was really annoyed with episode 13 because they dragged on and on with them meeting. The meeting itself was so uneventful IMHO. I watched this couple's episodes and it was aiight. Kinda boring. Sorry if I offended the ALSHIN lovers out there. Just stating my opinion and observation.
    ^__^YB...enough said.

너와 ë‚´ 불타는 kitchen 막 타오르는 느낌 í’ì„ ê»Œì²˜ëŸ¼ 부푼 맘 i'm just celebrating
     i i i i i like it babe you you you you come be my lady -GD-
    Sindarei Kim

ROOKIE

edited June 2008
    she ran that fast can be many things:
    1.this is his 1st time to go there so she got excited to take him there.
    2.she's an active..super active person.
    3.above all, she sooo loves going swimming....plenty of her pix at her cyworld tells me that. Like in Xman, when finished filming, she and other guests would go and play in the pool or go to the beach nearby...or even if she's not working, she and her friends always go swimming together...never seen her wear anything but bikinis...so i'm not surprised at all to see her wear one on this show.
    someone used to combined the pix of her wearing bikinis together...it can be found o her cyworld and mini homepage.

sorry to post this but i can't help but smiling to myself..HyungJun is so funny!

TRAINEE

I found this on YT, is COME TO PLAY last year that have JoongBo as guest as well, Hope someone could sub this image
    I think JoongBo doing alot of variety shows together image

MBC Come to Play E.134 (2007-03-09) part4/6
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=0Rqs_m68XDk

Credit to silentskylen

ps: if someone can sub the whole show would be GREAT too

ROOKIE

edited June 2008
    Caught red-handed! You said you were going to work but what is this thing huh!? Are you cheating on your wife!?!?!?

no, it's SS501 fanmeeting in Japan well, just to kill time while waiting image
    anyone here waiting for come to play just like me?

sorry again topping page with nonsense stuff image

omo here they come~~~~
    MCs are so hilariuos

• 4eita4eita Posts: 410Member

ROOKIE

oh HJ is already in japan !! I hope they continue filming
    it will be really hard & I heard hwangbo may release an album too is that true

ROOKIE

edited June 2008
    ^ she is preparing or finishing it and plan to release mid-this month. and yeah, he's really gone to Japan.

Come to play
    what??
    why they make fun of HB crying twice??? go and die alone since no one watching
    who put HB next to Andy so perfect!
    i'm dying wish someone will sub the whole show!!!
    so funny when hb was pissed off at something
    the guests had to press a botton to answered that question there was a question and they tried to figure out who was the only one press the botton to that question...finally it's KHJ and they laughed so hard...really wanna know
    Now i love CJ!!! I'm thinking what if HB get coupled with Alex???? *slap myself* with CJ too, it'd be chaos!

clockwatcher welcome to our thread!!!
    v
    v
    v

• clockwatcherclockwatcher 2ndary Couple Shipper CyberspacePosts: 6,547Member

SUPERSTAR

edited June 2008
    This might be my new favorite thread since I love them image I keep watching their segments over and over image

Something that really cracked me up was when he said he hates when girls make unreasonable requests like, "Steal a star from the sky for me" or something like that.

And when he asked her to open the guitar case with a spoon... lol...