Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[official] ☜♥☞ Joongbo Couple ☜♥☞ Newly Wed's 1st Open House

Replies

• AlecRubyAlecRuby The Bel-TownPosts: 1,485Banned

ROOKIE

Hey guys I found Hwang Bo's cyworld,
    put I don't know any korean so don't know if she posted anything about this show.
    http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=25976079
    It look like she is a very caring humanitarian.

JOONGBO... YA YA!
    credit: yanasot
  • ss5o1emss5o1em mini korea , sydney , nswPosts: 3,926Member

ROOKIE

so funny !!
    i love them
    hyunjoong being so polite in the first ep was hilarious ^^

KYU<3 = LOVEimageimage

credits to trymylove@quainte(av&sig icons)
  • KimWonSaDanKimWonSaDan U.S.APosts: 790Banned

TRAINEE

edited May 2008
    Here are some pics I found from news of them

News
    알렉스-신애 빈자리 황보-김현중이 채웠다

25일 방송된 '일요일 일요일 밤에- 우리 결혼했어요'에는 신혼부부 집들이 편이 방송됐다.

특히 앤디-솔비 커플은 정형돈, 김원희 등을, 크라운제이-서인영 커플은 김성수, 이혁재 등을, 이휘재-조여정 커플은 옥주현, 박예진 등을, 김현중-황보 커플은 송은희, 최화정, 박시은 을 초대해 집들이를 벌였다.

집들이를 준비하는 과정에서 신혼집에 처음 으로 발을 들여둔 황보-김현중 커플은 다정하게 짐을 풀며 김현중이 황보에게 이범수의 '보고싶다'를 피아노로 연주해주거나 황보가 직접 만든 아침 식사를 김현중을 위해 만들어 주는 등의 다정한 모습으로 시청자들의 호감을 샀다.

특히 바쁜 스케줄로 집을 비운 김현중을 대신해 황보는 커튼을 다는 험한 집안일까지 손수 처리하고 집들이를 위한 음식 준비까지 깔끔하게 모두 준비하는 여성스러운 모습으로 새로운 매력을 과시하기도 했다.

크라운 제이는 손님들에 대해 끝까지 함구하며 '아이돌'이 온다며 서인영을 기대하게 만들며 집들이 음식을 준비하는 과정에서 어느때 보다 의견을 잘 맞추며 다정한 모습을 선보였다.

이날 방송이 나간 후에는 시청자들이 "알렉스-신애 커플이 빠진 자리를 황보-김현중 커플이 대신해서 채워주는 것 같다." "엉뚱한 것 같지만 어른스러운 김현중이 은근히 여성스러운 황보와 매우 잘 어울리는 것 같다"라며 시청자 게시판에 호감을 표시하기도 했다.

한편, 얼마전 방송에서 하차한 알렉스 -신애 커플은 수 많은 시청자들의 요청에 따라 프로그램에 복귀하는 것과 복귀 시기에 대해 구체적으로 논의를 벌이고 있는 상황이라고 알려지며 시청자들의 기대감을 사고 있다.
    Visit -->> JoongBo!
    Charlene Choi -Sa DBSK, Super Junior,
    A'st1, FT. Island, Kim Tae Hee, SHK, shinhwa!

TRAINEE

A little summary from Coolsmurf

Hwang Bo was feeling more happy than any other time after listening to her little groom playing for her. But her happiness was shortlived as Hyun Joong suddenly stopped saying, “I only practised till here…”, ending his piano recital.

Hwang Bo gave Hyun Joong a knitted sweater saying, “This knitted sweater is for you”. Hyun Joong replied, “I promise you that I will play you that song again once I finished learning it.” His words grabbing the attention of viewers.

Visit -->> JoongBo!
  • AlecRubyAlecRuby The Bel-TownPosts: 1,485Banned

ROOKIE

by .JzzL Baby.

((((( **BanMal = informal language, Cheondaetmal = honorific language ** ))))))

“We got married” elder female-young male couple
    Cheondaetmal frequently shot out due to burden of 6 years age difference

“It is awkward to use BanMal.”

Group SS501’s member Kim HyunJoong revealed about his wife in “We got married”, singer Hwangbo.

Kim HyunJoong recently coupled with Hwangbo on the 11th, for MBC entertainment program “Sunday Sunday Night” corner “We got married”. Kim HyunJoong talked about his stress over the acting with an older lady recently in MBC FM4U (91.9MHz) “Midday’s Hope Song” hosted by gagwomen Jung SunHee, “Hwangbo is 6 years older than me. It is awkward to use BanMal on her. I must use BanMal, but I always ended up using Cheondaetmal.”

Kim HyunJoong also revealed his ideal girl in this day’s broadcast. Kim HyunJoong said “Someone whom I am comfortable with like a friend. Hwangbo has a good character and seems cool.” When being asked “Don’t you quarrel with her?” Kim HyunJoong replied “Hwangbo is a taekwando blackbelt holder, and is a qualified car racer. How do I quarrel with her? I wouldn’t try if I don’t want to die.” Making the others laugh with his answer.

Kim HyunJoong joined “We got married” being the first elder female-young male couple. They’ve already filmed their honeymoon scenes at Jeju island, and are preparing to settle down for their married life. After the broadcast on the 11th, viewers reacted positively such as “looking forward to elder female-young male couple”, “It’s good to see both of them trying hard”.

JOONGBO... YA YA!
    credit: yanasot

TRAINEE

Some pics
    Visit -->> JoongBo!
  • hyaexphyaexp Ahhh! Motherland! In the realm of K-world...Posts: 341Member
    At first, I was against this couple. The age difference seemed too vast since they're both still kind of young...
    But now, I think they're my favorite. =D
    HJ and HB are both fairly laid back.
    HJ's sarcastic / blunt / all-knowing comments are rather hilarious, and it's good that HB doesn't take offense and just laughs because it's all in good humor (cause we all know that some other people would be so hurt and become to dakldkas;dakl;s).
    Joongbo4Life

TRAINEE

I know what you mean.
    I thought their age difference might be a factor, which it is.
    However, their personalities put together really awesome!

They always surprises us and make us want to see them more, because they are unpredictabl when they are together.
    I love how they laugh so much and are so funny.

Can't wait to see the subs for both epi and next week's epi already!
    Visit -->> JoongBo!
  • 4eita4eita Posts: 410Member

ROOKIE

edited May 2008
    their romance always turn comic

HJ: nonna this is the first time I take a girl to the sea .. ..

I'm afraid of the sharks

he starts playing the piano
    Hyun Joong suddenly stopped saying, “I only practised till here…”

come sit next to me
    Her butt put on trash can like that face from that scary movie

TRAINEE

Omg, those are the sweetest scenes and funniest I was talking about.

Look at how he touched her arm to tell her sit next to him!
    That is so funny how her butt make 3 marks on the garbage can.
    haha, He came home and immediately he looked at the garbage can haha, he was so surprised it was fixed.
    I bet if she didn't fixed it, the garbage can would forever be one of those things that when they look at it, it remind them of eachother! haha..

I can't help to think of this couple when I heard Jaw 5 was coming out this year.
    Immediately that was the scene I thought of HJ telling HB he is scared of sharks hahaha.
    Visit -->> JoongBo!
  • laydeebutterflylaydeebutterfly Posts: 3,480Member

IDOL

QUOTE (AlecRuby @ May 26 2008, 03:30 AM) »
    by .JzzL Baby.

((((( **BanMal = informal language, Cheondaetmal = honorific language ** ))))))

“We got married” elder female-young male couple
    Cheondaetmal frequently shot out due to burden of 6 years age difference

“It is awkward to use BanMal.”

Group SS501’s member Kim HyunJoong revealed about his wife in “We got married”, singer Hwangbo.

Kim HyunJoong recently coupled with Hwangbo on the 11th, for MBC entertainment program “Sunday Sunday Night” corner “We got married”. Kim HyunJoong talked about his stress over the acting with an older lady recently in MBC FM4U (91.9MHz) “Midday’s Hope Song” hosted by gagwomen Jung SunHee, “Hwangbo is 6 years older than me. It is awkward to use BanMal on her. I must use BanMal, but I always ended up using Cheondaetmal.”

Kim HyunJoong also revealed his ideal girl in this day’s broadcast. Kim HyunJoong said “Someone whom I am comfortable with like a friend. Hwangbo has a good character and seems cool.” When being asked “Don’t you quarrel with her?” Kim HyunJoong replied “Hwangbo is a taekwando blackbelt holder, and is a qualified car racer. How do I quarrel with her? I wouldn’t try if I don’t want to die.” Making the others laugh with his answer.

Kim HyunJoong joined “We got married” being the first elder female-young male couple. They’ve already filmed their honeymoon scenes at Jeju island, and are preparing to settle down for their married life. After the broadcast on the 11th, viewers reacted positively such as “looking forward to elder female-young male couple”, “It’s good to see both of them trying hard”.

LOL!~ the bolded part is very funny!!!~~~ they are so cool!~ i love the both of them...pity for hwang bo,she cant make the first move too fast since hyun joong fans might kill her~ ahahaha..but they are moving towards it~aaaaaaaaaaaa~~ i need subs!~

ROOKIE

edited May 2008
    did anyone notice hwangbo was nervous/blushing when HJ passed bay her

zyanjoongbofan
  • smile;]smile;] Posts: 349Member
    x_x so hard to notice blushing..lol

and this is so sadd wahhhhhh T_T
    i beg thee those subbers out there....please sub ep 10 T_T

and i wonder how you get 3 holes from hwangbo's bum....image isn't that...weird? XD maybe hyunjoong helped?
    Why are you looking at me? ._.
  • ibmp2005ibmp2005 Posts: 974Member

ROOKIE

i thinks hb is nervous because she's afraid of hj fan as we know fan girl so crazy, that why he said on his blog must repest to hb. thanks for nice cap,
    i really watch over 7 this eps and they're alway giving laughs. seem like eps 12 is very interest, just short preview but make me currious how hj is handled to those lady, may be he will be scare off or may be shy or will be have fun with them.
  • mojiamojia Posts: 2Member
    Has any one gotten ep.10 that has english subtitle?
    I can't found the one that sub in youtube.
    I really love this couple but I don't understand Korean at all.
  • ibmp2005ibmp2005 Posts: 974Member

ROOKIE

Has any one gotten ep.10 that has english subtitle?
    I can't found the one that sub in youtube.
    I really love this couple but I don't understand Korean at all.

not yet, i heard quainte501 will be sub eps 10 and eps 11. if sub done then clip will be post in here.
  • MuizeMuize Posts: 461Member

ROOKIE

edited May 2008
    Here's a very brief news for you (since i haven't finished translated it yet hope SS501 will translate cos i'm dying now haha)
    First
    HB: HJ is more mature than i thought
    HJ: Actually, HB noona is really really a woman!

Second HyunJoong will continue shooting WGM eventhough next month he will go to Japan but i don't get if they will follow him there or else.

mojia quainte501 already subbed but still hasn't uploaded it to youtube yet

AlecRuby yeah she did know Rain and I saw pictures of her and him which were taken back in 2004-2005..when i heard HyunJoong said his name on the show i was like "is this coincidence?" i mean for one thing, i used to think that she and Rain might have something going on long ago cos they seemed so close..but it can't be true since back then she had a rumor with Junjin cos they spent the whole day and hang out together which both of them denied it.

KimWonSaDon that news is about how this couple filled Alex-shinae couple but it's hard to understand since i can't find a period (.) in each paragraph! so i don't know where the sentence ends...

hyaexp
    thank you so much for giving this couple a chance! cos i've been worried so bad about pple against them.

Scences I Like
    1. In bathroom:
    HJ said "if only i can take a bath once then i can go to work" why i like this? the way he said was so cute it's like he was begging her. But still one thing bothers me, why she kept hitting him repeatedly after he said this? or he meant if he and she..haha i say no more! why am i thinking like this? cos the subject of sentence in korean language is always omitted, that's why i'm confused.

2.Unpacking Stuffs
    HJ told Hb to open guitar case for him but the way he helped her out...sweet! melting....

3.Cooking
    yeah that scene of HJ giving trashcan to HB to sit on he's so caring.

4.Returning Home
    -After being absent for a while and left the wife taking care of the house alone, he brought her energizer (drinking). At first, i found it funny to give this to a woman and i heard MC's and audience's voices like "Wow~~~" then i thought he gave her that because he was worried that his wife would be exhausted.
    -A bath filled with water, i assumed she did it for him just like a real wife does in real life..hope it wasn't the crew who set it up.
    No it looks like a small swimming pool to me now

5.Telephone Call
    At the very beginning about the phone call between Andy-HwangBo...i think it's about when hwangbo got a phoe call and when she saw it she said "OUR Andy" so lee hok jae asked HJ's opinion how he felt when his wife called Andy as "our andy"..haha i don't know what his feeling was but Lee Hok Jae just dropped a bomb to HwangBo
    Not sure if this is just a joke LHJ made it up or it was true.

yesterday i watched this episode almost 10 times. if it hadn't been 3 am in the morning then i think i could make it to 10 times! image
    ~~~Let's fate decide their paths~~~
    Nadal won Olympics gold medal!!!!!! Genius! Vamos Nadal! Happy ~^^~

ROOKIE

QUOTE (Muize @ May 26 2008, 09:37 AM) »
    Second HyunJoong will continue shooting WGM eventhough next month he will go to Japan but i don't get if they will follow him there or else.
    times! image

SS501 are going on a tour right !!
    it gonna be hard to continue shooting WGM ... but I really hope that they will

• MuizeMuize Posts: 461Member

ROOKIE

edited May 2008
    ^ yeah they will be in Japan next month! But...what? which means HJ will celebrate his birthday in Japan then? sigh... i was waiting for his birthday so they could celebrate together....
    Hopefully, the crew will follow him there and take HwangBo with him too!

HOT NEWS
    55555 Kim DongWan he wants to play WGM if he gets coupled with HwangBo!
    is this a joke of him again?
    ok oppa, i used to wish you and her date but right now only JoongBo hehe
    ~~~Let's fate decide their paths~~~
    Nadal won Olympics gold medal!!!!!! Genius! Vamos Nadal! Happy ~^^~

• laydeebutterflylaydeebutterfly Posts: 3,480Member

IDOL

QUOTE (Muize @ May 26 2008, 05:37 PM) »
    5.Telephone Call
    At the very beginning about the phone call between Andy-HwangBo...i think it's about when hwangbo got a phoe call and when she saw it she said "OUR Andy" so lee hok jae asked HJ's opinion how he felt when his wife called Andy as "our andy"..haha i don't know what his feeling was but Lee Hok Jae just dropped a bomb to HwangBo
    Not sure if this is just a joke LHJ made it up or it was true.

yesterday i watched this episode almost 10 times. if it hadn't been 3 am in the morning then i think i could make it to 10 times! image

regarding the telephone call..this is what happened~

from the ANBI thread :

QUOTE (mommie Alice @ May 26 2008, 05:26 AM) »
    Just started to watch the full version of the show and had to come back here to make a comment.

In the beginning, Dondon mentioned that he heard Andy calling Hwangbo before recording. And he mentioned the funnier part was that Hwangbo answered, "Oh, it's our Andy".

MC asked Hyunjoon, how he felt about your lovable wife saying of another person's husband, "Oh, our Andy", how do you feel about that? And Hyunjoon said, "I have no feeling about it." LOL!

thats about it..hwang bo is close to shinhwa so of course she's going to call andy, our andy and so on~

letsugas