Super Lash By Apple.

Guest 0ne 0ishii vie

Guest 0ne 0ishii vie

Possibly the best kept secret in mascara?
20-p3-lg.png

So my friend just told me about this brand and as make up junkies, neither of us had heard of this brand before. But she got one from her friend who said this brand is popular in Mexico and I guess is just starting to come to the states? Maybe not. But apparently in her opinion, the best mascara she has ever used. And she has tried all the popular mascaras; DiorShow, FiberWig, Greatlash, etc etc. And none of them seemed to live up to the hype. I didn't think they did either so I just gave up trying to find a good mascara because they all weigh my lashes down and and my lashes are too fine to hold a curl for too long. So she tried this brand, and it hit ALL the right marks. It volumizes, lengthens, curls, holds, EVERYTHING. And it's made with natural oils that you normally wouldn't find in mascaras like AVOCADO oil. And get this... it's only $2.50!!!

I'm pretty much sold. But I still want some opinions. Has anyone tried it before? Any particular major drugstores I can find it in? I seem to only be able to find it online for now.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Baby.doll

Oh, cool! Its cheap and has avocado oil @__@

Wow. I wanna try it now.

lol make someone do a survey on it :3

the shipping is so pricey T_T

Guest imurnumba1fan

LOL! interesting.

they sell these at this one store all the time.

and everytime i went there..i'd look at it and think to myself, its no good because its so cheap.

haha maybe i'll buy one next time(:

Guest <Soojin>

Oh wow... yesterday when i was shopping at the mall i saw this mascara..

I was afraid to buy it since its packaging is not that great xD...

now i got to go back and buy it lol..

Guest dinky-monkey

Damn this ebay-seller, the mascara costs $2,50 in the US and she sells it for $ 8 or so x(

i'm on a neverending search for the holy grail mascara lol i'm definitely gonna try this out and maybe even start a survey on it so if youre interested just post in my survey thread

... This is a really dumb question, but I've always wondered what it means when somebody said "I wanna start a survey on it". I always thought of a survey as...a poll...or something like that '____' Can u explain this to me?

Guest MeiHearts

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I WANT TO TRY IT!!!! ahHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

only 2.50? goahhh sounds way too good to be true..

Archived