How Do You Feel If Your Boyfriend Was Kind Of Girly?

Guest i?xxxx?you

Guest i?xxxx?you

i was wondering for everyone hahaha
i was hanging out with 1 of my close girl friends, & me and her are close, knowing each other since elementary. she got me into watching Asian drama. haha i know girly. i would watch it with her & its funny, she would always laugh at me and say "wat guy watches Asian drama now and days?" i would just say "just get back to your movie" and hit her (light). she would laugh, so my older brother comes downstairs & sees me & her watching the drama & says "GUYS DON'T WATCH DRAMA YOU WEIRDO!" & he walks off. i would admit it i sometimes cry when watching Asian dramas. lmao. my parents think its quiet funny how i can be so girly and helpful unlike my brother. my mom used to always say if only she was still here. She=to (pass away sister) my mom was sad that our sister died because of her heart. My mother love my sister a lot, she was always by my mom's side. sometimes i would often miss her & i would always hang out with my sister before she pass away. My sister was like my idol haha but then after she past away i kept thing to myself. then later i would often see my mom cried when going into my sisters room, i wanted her to be happy and so then i learn to do everything she wanted me to do before

"learn to cook. play the piano. do the laundry. ect."

*i never did those things because i didn't like it and my sister told me i don't have to do it if i don't like to. And my parents agree later because of her*

One of the reason one of my ex left me was because she say "No girl wants their boyfriend to have better quantity then them, or look better than them."

>_< i admit girls i know often comes to me when they have boy problem and they would always feel at easy around me telling me their problems. & i would understand I know weird. =) haha

I don't know. just wanted to know how you look at it.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Daisyblu89

I don't think it's anything bad. Of course, girls want a guy that is a bit masculine, but then I'm dating a guy that is kind of girly. Well... really girly, minus that he can't cook, and do all that girly stuff, but I mean nothing bad to those who are girly, but i wouldn't mind for a more masculine guy too.

Guest i?xxxx?you

I don't think it's anything bad. Of course, girls want a guy that is a bit masculine, but then I'm dating a guy that is kind of girly. Well... really girly, minus that he can't cook, and do all that girly stuff, but I mean nothing bad to those who are girly, but i wouldn't mind for a more masculine guy too.

haha i see thats good =). i work out and everything like a normal guy but sometimes when im around friends and family i act girly. haha >_<

i personally think its kinda sweet that guys can do housework sometimes and are sorta sensitive. As long as its not too overthe board XD most of the guys my friends like sometimes ressemble girls too like Jaejoong and bill kaulitzz hahaha so don't think too much on it :D its an awsome trait to have you'll realize soon

yeah im not too emotionally girly. i would find that quiet awkward if i am. but i know that i am kind of girly haha. kk thanks for replying =)

Guest jangirl614

It's not all that bad. I mean a guy can cook appeal to some girls. ;) Don't worry too much, every girl (i think) wants a guy that can do more then sit around and watch football and make a mess (sorry guys).

Guest honeylove

Hahaha. My boyfriend is hella feminine! & He's emotionally girly too. :P

It's kinda cute, but sometimes can get annoying. @____@

Cus youkno a girl likes a manly man, most of the time ..

But yeah, it's nothing bad. Haha, you probably can't get girlier than my boyfriend!

He knows how to cook and he's so darn sensitive & everything .. lmao.

So it's alrighhtt. =)

Guest i?xxxx?you

It's not all that bad. I mean a guy can cook appeal to some girls. ;) Don't worry too much, every girl (i think) wants a guy that can do more then sit around and watch football and make a mess (sorry guys).

haha i guess. i'm some what not into football. SORRY! but im more into other sports >_< and thanks =)

Hahaha. My boyfriend is hella feminine! & He's emotionally girly too. :P

It's kinda cute, but sometimes can get annoying. @____@

Cus youkno a girl likes a manly man, most of the time ..

But yeah, it's nothing bad. Haha, you probably can't get girlier than my boyfriend!

He knows how to cook and he's so darn sensitive & everything .. lmao.

So it's alrighhtt. =)

haha ok thanks :D

Guest sophisticatedgirll

thats girly?? far from my imagination.

i think it is awesome that a guy can cook, watch dramas, play piano and all that.

the term girly to me is more like.. perfectionist in clothing and knows more

fashion trends and all that then the girl. i would be so depressed. XD

but.. if my boyfriend always have girls going to him for most problems.. then iunno...

i would be jealous big time.. but.. i never encountered that before.. so i wouldn't know.

Guest jjoongieluv

i dont mind "girly" guys

my ex bf was so girly it was insane

he was prettier than me (imo)

he wore makeup on occasion so for like gifts i could buy him makeup (he was goth/rocker so if i bought him makeup itd be from hot topic)

he was an excellent cook (i cant cook to save my life)

but he wasnt emotional...

my current bf

gets emotional during sad movies

is a good cook

but everything else hes a manly man

so i think as long as theres some balance its okay

Guest AMIbunny

I don't think its weird for guys to watch dramas! i'd like it if they do, because they can watch it with me ^_^v

I feel like my boyfriend is a biit too girly sometimes! He's always checking the mirror or his reflection on car windows..and he's always fixing his hair -_- LOL

its funny though.

Guest i?xxxx?you

thats girly?? far from my imagination.

i think it is awesome that a guy can cook, watch dramas, play piano and all that.

the term girly to me is more like.. perfectionist in clothing and knows more

fashion trends and all that then the girl. i would be so depressed. XD

but.. if my boyfriend always have girls going to him for most problems.. then iunno...

i would be jealous big time.. but.. i never encountered that before.. so i wouldn't know.

people think im quiet girly im not sure why.

haha yes =) some of the guys i know is crazy about fashion haha.

i guess since the girl your with will think you are cheating on her when u r helping out a friend with boy problem >_<

Guest photodaisy

Hm, I wouldn't call it girly. xD Girly to me is like...spending hours to look pretty and talking like a girl and being really femmy with your gestures and loving shopping for make-up and whatnot.

:) You're not girly. It's a plus when guys like to watch dramas plus cook, etc. Hm, and how old are you? xD You'll grow out of it eventually. :)

Guest i?xxxx?you

i dont mind "girly" guys

my ex bf was so girly it was insane

he was prettier than me (imo)

he wore makeup on occasion so for like gifts i could buy him makeup (he was goth/rocker so if i bought him makeup itd be from hot topic)

he was an excellent cook (i cant cook to save my life)

but he wasnt emotional...

my current bf

gets emotional during sad movies

is a good cook

but everything else hes a manly man

so i think as long as theres some balance its okay

haha i can understand when guys way too over boarding with being girly!

>_<

DID HE WEAR MOSTLY EYE LINER? :vicx:

=) you can learn to cook and you will be better in no time :)

yeah i guess and thats good!

I don't think its weird for guys to watch dramas! i'd like it if they do, because they can watch it with me ^_^v

I feel like my boyfriend is a biit too girly sometimes! He's always checking the mirror or his reflection on car windows..and he's always fixing his hair -_- LOL

its funny though.

haha its fun to watch drama with your girl friend or you girlfriend because you can tease them or pass then a tissue! haha i don't like to look in the mirror a lot. to me sometimes its scary to look at the mirror lol.

Hm, I wouldn't call it girly. xD Girly to me is like...spending hours to look pretty and talking like a girl and being really femmy with your gestures and loving shopping for make-up and whatnot.

:) You're not girly. It's a plus when guys like to watch dramas plus cook, etc. Hm, and how old are you? xD You'll grow out of it eventually. :)

this year im turning 18 soon >_<

haha i guess i will. i usually help my girl friends pick out outfits at the mall haha :sweatingbullets:

I definitely agree.

You're girly? Erm, I wouldn't think your girly at all xD

It's not a bad thing, I think it's cute if a guy and cook and do the other stuff. It is not weird at all that you watch dramas. I have guy friends that watch Asian dramas. Not to mention of them sings the theme songs in class when I had him last year. That was a disaster :ph34r:

Seriously, you're term of 'girly' I'd find as something adorable so don't feel bad (:

Guest i?xxxx?you

I definitely agree.

You're girly? Erm, I wouldn't think your girly at all xD

It's not a bad thing, I think it's cute if a guy and cook and do the other stuff. It is not weird at all that you watch dramas. I have guy friends that watch Asian dramas. Not to mention of them sings the theme songs in class when I had him last year. That was a disaster :ph34r:

Seriously, you're term of 'girly' I'd find as something adorable so don't feel bad (:

:) thanks =)

Guest nghister

I personally prefer guys who aren't emotionally girly, but I don't think it's a bad thing. LOADS of girls like that.

If you can cook, clean, and cry over a sad movie with your gf, then I'm sure there are many girls who love your personality alone. You sound like a very thoughtful son, too. And you said you're better looking than your ex... she must've been crazy to break up with you.

The guy I'm seeing is so anti girly. He used to look 'pretty' and pale but he worked out and got a deep tan just to make people stop telling him that he's pretty. haha

Someone said they know guys who use makeup often...

The only guys I wanna see put on makeup are idols. lol

Guest i?xxxx?you

I personally prefer guys who aren't emotionally girly, but I don't think it's a bad thing. LOADS of girls like that.

If you can cook, clean, and cry over a sad movie with your gf, then I'm sure there are many girls who love your personality alone. You sound like a very thoughtful son, too. And you said you're better looking than your ex... she must've been crazy to break up with you.

The guy I'm seeing is so anti girly. He used to look 'pretty' and pale but he worked out and got a deep tan just to make people stop telling him that he's pretty. haha

Someone said they know guys who use makeup often...

The only guys I wanna see put on makeup are idols. lol

i did love my ex a lot i told her it doesn't matter about looks but then she thought it would be better if she date someone who wasn't prettier than her >_<

thanks =)

haha is he still pretty after the tan? lmao.

i guess :)

Guest krizzy

I'm kinda same as you..

like sometimes, idunno, at night, like, right now LOL..?

i'd feel lonely somehow and i start getting depressing for idunno reason.

I have a gf, we love each other so much, but i guess its just a weird thing that i still feel lonely when its late at night..

sometimes, i'd start thinking stupidly like im gonna lose her or something, then i start tearing up x_x.

its just tearing up, tears coming out of my eyes, not crying or anymore..

i just feel the pain somehow,, I used to tell her when it happened before ,, but i dont anymore,

cus altho she didnt say it,, i know she thinks im emotionally girly and i dont think she likes it that much...

so yeah...stuff like that, now i just try to keep things to myself when these happen again,,im gonna be alright after a sleep anyways..

during the depressing late moments... i always hope that she was right beside me so i can hug her, i just keep thinking and thinking,

then i tear up,>_>....

I watch asian dramas too, like the sweet ones or the funny ones, and i did tear up in a litre of tears =_=...

(btw, when im normal, im not girly at all, im a perfectly normal guy >=] )

she once told me that she doesnt really like the idea of a guy tearing up..

so i try harder and harder, not to tear up... but its just kinda hard for me..

I suck with hiding my emotion and stuff....so yeah...

but she still loves me for who i am... so i guess im gonna work hard on being emotionally stronger :)..

Guest princevegetam

i don't see how watching dramas makes a guy girly

i mean in asia, is it really the case that guys don't watch dramas?? what would they watch instead?

action movies? sports?

and watching dramas means watching the girls in it too, just like how girls watch it for the male actors sometimes

Guest i?xxxx?you

I'm kinda same as you..

like sometimes, idunno, at night, like, right now LOL..?

i'd feel lonely somehow and i start getting depressing for idunno reason.

I have a gf, we love each other so much, but i guess its just a weird thing that i still feel lonely when its late at night..

sometimes, i'd start thinking stupidly like im gonna lose her or something, then i start tearing up x_x.

its just tearing up, tears coming out of my eyes, not crying or anymore..

i just feel the pain somehow,, I used to tell her when it happened before ,, but i dont anymore,

cus altho she didnt say it,, i know she thinks im emotionally girly and i dont think she likes it that much...

so yeah...stuff like that, now i just try to keep things to myself when these happen again,,im gonna be alright after a sleep anyways..

during the depressing late moments... i always hope that she was right beside me so i can hug her, i just keep thinking and thinking,

then i tear up,>_>....

I watch asian dramas too, like the sweet ones or the funny ones, and i did tear up in a litre of tears =_=...

(btw, when im normal, im not girly at all, im a perfectly normal guy >=] )

she once told me that she doesnt really like the idea of a guy tearing up..

so i try harder and harder, not to tear up... but its just kinda hard for me..

I suck with hiding my emotion and stuff....so yeah...

but she still loves me for who i am... so i guess im gonna work hard on being emotionally stronger :)..

yeah i understand how you feel man. its hard to think when you are going to lose the one you love and you don't want to let her go. and you stay up at night thinking of whats going to happen. yeah i used to always wish the one i love was by my side so i can hug her.

haha i watch the sweet, funny and sad drama. lol. me too i get all teary.

yeah same with me when im not girly im normal.

i know one of my ex told me she doesn't like guys who get teary. lmao.

yeah hiding the emotion your girlfriend don't like is the best hahahaha.

yeah =) hope you do well! :D

i don't see how watching dramas makes a guy girly

i mean in asia, is it really the case that guys don't watch dramas?? what would they watch instead?

action movies? sports?

and watching dramas means watching the girls in it too, just like how girls watch it for the male actors sometimes

guys where i live that i know think its girly if guys watch love, sad or sweet drama. they say guys should mostly be into action movie and do sports and other things haha.

haha i guess

Guest krizzy

yeah i understand how you feel man. its hard to think when you are going to lose the one you love and you don't want to let her go. and you stay up at night thinking of whats going to happen. yeah i used to always wish the one i love was by my side so i can hug her.

haha i watch the sweet, funny and sad drama. lol. me too i get all teary.

yeah same with me when im not girly im normal.

i know one of my ex told me she doesn't like guys who get teary. lmao.

yeah hiding the emotion your girlfriend don't like is the best hahahaha.

yeah =) hope you do well! :D

thanks xD,

haha, another "worrytart" like me here :)

Archived