[.tr]___ i'm flying with cardboard wings, so catch me when i fall.

kai xin ALWAYYS

no more; calling: shern, eunli, & lee-chan ! sorry for slownes

i'm flying with cardboard wings,

so catch me when i fall.

fallingcopy.png

okay so i know i ditched my previous one, but that was cause school was literally killing all my free time.

now that i have two weeks of break, i'm FREEEE AT LAAAST. teehee. anyways, i'm vicky & i am now at your serviceee.

i'm currently taking 3 cc's, 5 posters, 5 icons & 5 banners

p.s. 2PM & suju & big bang are love.

*AATTENTION: i've recently started to learn how to do icon & banners, so request at your own risk.

& i might ditch so bewareee.

cc & poster spots are now full.

are you falling?

x HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ HQ

x three images, the more the merrier.

x use it. for at least a couple hours.

x must credit me kai xin ALWAYYS

x i have a life. give me time.

x i'm curious for your name. & do we have anything in common?

x reply when you have picked it up & tell me how awesome & lovely it is.

x save to your own server.

x if your images don't work, i'll hunt you down for my own images.

examples.

cc cc twohappy poster sad poster sad poster two previous threadd

banner banner banner

filling in the blanks.

icons & banners: make your own form. be specific.

posters & ccs:

[size="4"][font="Georgia"][color="#be1944"]cardboard wings![/color][/font][/size]

[font="Arial"][size="1"]story title:

author:

poster or cc:

mood [must include whether happy or sad]:

story link:

quotes:

the HQ images & if you need a cc, include the titles for 'em:

small summary [would be very helpful]:

extra:[/size][/font]

catching you.

posters: Mentality34; smileysomsx; sophomoric.; mandoo*; shern; curiousitykills; eunli; hoodedstarr

ccs: Amarante; lee-chan

icons:

banners: lisaaa

VIP done pending

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Amarante

Happy holidays Vickyy <3!

cardboard wings!

story title: Love Me Gently

author: Amarante

poster or cc: CC

mood : Happy drama fluff ( light romance)

story link: www.winglin.net/fanfic/Amarante ( The story will be posted on Soompi very shortly =D! )

quotes:

Girls : Falling in love with you better be worth the crash

AdelinaLai : M i r

Ryina : S e

Belle : N i

Mijin : a b

Linah : a

Shai : a

Jooyeon : a

Ah Ra : a

Choiyeon : a

Kim Soyeon : a b

Kwon HaeRi : a

Kwon MinKyung : a

small summary: [ this is the plot of the story similar to Brown Suagr Machaitto [=!

What do you think of kids with prosperous fathers?

You probaly think they're spoiled and demanding.

In this story it's twelve 19 year old sons.

There father has informed them they must be wedded.

If they don't wed by the end of the year there inheritance to a large sum of cash will be cut off.

This seems easy right? Wrong if even one brother doesn't wed then all brothers will not get the inheritance.

Can all twelve brothers find love and propose or will they be unfortunate?\

extra: Thank you so much happpy winterbreak =]!

You can call me Veronica its nice to meet you Im obsessed with Mblaq's Joon and Mir!

Your artwork is incredible, hopefully we can become good friends!

Im sorry that theres not enough pictures hopefully you can look past that and help me anyways =3!

P.$ : Im stalking your thread >:3 it's not y fault its smexy >.>

cardboard wings!

story title: Ultimate Weapon

author: Mentality

poster or cc: Poster

mood [must include whether happy or sad]: Sad

story link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=319136

quotes: Subtext: Everyone wants her powers... except her.

Guy Album Girl Album

small summary [would be very helpful]:

Yamada Aiko was never easily overlooked. She had naturally blonde hair and features that were difficult to ignore. They tell stories of her delinquent past, her parents’ mysterious death, her foster families’ demise and misfortunes after taking her in, her infamous nickname of ‘Death God’ or ‘Jinx’, and her rebellious nature. Nobody told of how she only wanted to live a normal life. Aiko was finally taken in by a kind family and she’s determined to lead a peaceful life inheriting the family business. However, destiny has something else in store for her. She is approached by Mamoru who wishes to be her bodyguard after she saves a girl, Haruka, from bullying. She quickly rejects his offer only to be saved by him and the girl when she is later attacked by people… not from this world. She soon realizes that perhaps Mamoru and Haruka aren’t from this world either. Her wishes for simple days are shattered by this newfound knowledge. Mamoru and Haruka along with strange characters from this other world keeps invading her life and disturbing her peace. What is it that everyone wants from her? She always knew that she wasn’t ordinary but she never realized how different she truly was.

extra: Fantasy-themed [no guns, despite "weapons" being in the title]. Feel free to use your own stocks<3. If you find it hard to blend, feel free to use the girl alone.

(:! I've requested from you before if you remember ^_^

Requesting again 'cause you're that awesome (: I'm Jennifer if you don't remember :D

Guest smileysomsx

Hello Vicky, I'm Sommy ^^ I see you love 2PM and SUJU?!?

heehe i lovee me some SuPM <33 anyways I saw your happy poster and I fell in love with it 8DD

so I'll be requesting (:

cardboard wings!

story title: Super Afternoon

author: smileysomsx

poster or cc: poster

mood [must include whether happy or sad]:happy,cute, and comedy (:

story link: haven't posted it up yet.

quotes: 19 super heroes?!

the HQ images & if you need a cc, include the titles for 'em: Super Junior: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07

2PM: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07

small summary [would be very helpful]: about two group of super heroes, they come together with their awesome powers as one super hero group named Super Afternoon :D

extra: maybe put things like related to super heroes? hmmm, or maybe a like a town city thing in the background? just anything that pops into your head when you think of super heroes ^^ if there are too many people in the poster you can reject if you'd like ^^;;;

Guest `gamekyu.

WANT

WANT

WANT

WANT

WANT

WANT

brb when i get back from church

actually, i'll start doing this now and then will finish later.

well, hello there, darling. i am so sorry to hear that school has been killing you. i do hope it gets better once you go back.

i hate school. this break shall be saving my life.

but what is new? i fail at getting on AIM, so we never talk. I'm sorry. D:

i'll try to be better now.

um, let's seeee.

i'm being stupid and starting a new story, so you'll have to make me a poster or CC for it.

and then i think you should make me a poster or CC for The Art of Cheating, but I don't want to force you to make me too much.

i'll be back to edit the form after church, yes. because i need to get pictures.

and plan out my story

because all i know is that i want to write something about Lee Joon. and that's all i know, haha.

he really is too hot for his own good.

cardboard wings!

story title: Zombies!

author: daryl

poster or cc: poster, please

mood [must include whether happy or sad]: horror comedy, happy? i guess

story link: not up yet

quotes: oh. richard simmons.

the HQ images & if you need a cc, include the titles for 'em: Yeon Ha Joon

small summary [would be very helpful]: you already know, haha

extra: thank you, deariee<3

Guest bonjour tristesse.

OH NOM NOM NOM VICCKKKYYYYY <33333333. so. i realized that ive never requested from you miss pro so now that i have my chance, i will >DDDD KEKEKEKEKEKEKE. i love your graphics, i swear. always did. and now now now look at me, IM REQUESTING =DDDD

cardboard wings!

story title: Mangoes & Mandoos

author: Herlyn

mood: Happy

story link: click.

quotes: ' Jaebeom with Mandoos and Mangoes? Aish, they must be planning a conspiracy '

- nichkhun

- sohee

- yeeun

- junho

- sunye

- jaebeom

---

(if these characters wont fit anymore, you don't have to include them ;D)

- taecyeon

- sunmi

- junsu

- yoobin

- wooyoung

- chansung

extra: I LAAAFFFYOOUUU. password to album is asian101, kekekeke.

hello vicky! i'm Lisa. may i please make a request if you don't mind?

Banner

pictures: http://i48.tinypic.com/2lkpn4j.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/zlw80h.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/347ttf6.jpg

text: stereo love

size: size could be up to you! just nothing too big =)

colors: anything light. nothing dark (black, brown...) if that's okay.

extra: any designs is all up to you! but if it would be possible, could the banner be in a similar style as the second banner example in your first post? you said to be specific, so i hope it's okay to mention that, lol. it can really just be up to you, though, and whatever looks good. :)

thank you so much! your work is lovely, btw. good luck with requests!

I actually tried flying with cardboard wings once.

I jumped off from the tree with my totally-awesome ghetto

wings and painfully landed on my face.

the lesson of this story, never listen to you brother when it comes

to flying.

OHAI VICKY.

I'm Dani, && nice to meet you x)

i've seen & stalked your sexy artwork before <3

i have nothing to request right now, but prolly

my next reply i'll have something for ya ;D

Guest MR. LEE'S

omg vicky! yeay i remember your name. hehe, anyway- god you've opened a new thread! you know it right, i like your artworks. they're so pretty. i want to request a poster from you, let me reserve a spot first. can i? hehe since i am using the other pc right now. i will edit this with the links of pictures. wait for me yo! and, eee when are you going to update your cute story? hehe. i've been waiting for the next chapter.

cardboard wings!

story title: curiosity

author: shern

mood: happy, hehehe.

story link: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=321854

quotes: featuring Ok Taecyeon & his sperm.

the HQ images: eunhee: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 taecyeon: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 baby: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

small summary: ok taecyeon is a geek while eunhee is a tomboy (i knew that those pictures that i've provided for eunhee aren't tomboy enough. if you have one that could resemble eunhee's character, you may use it. i don't mind.) both of them are bestfriend. one night, ok taecyeon did a reproduction to her and dang- she turns out being pregnant. so, it's such a nightmare to her. is this okay? hehe.

extra:

Hi! I'm Stef. :)

I'm more into Japanese Music, but I love love SS501 and SuJu. :lol:

cardboard wings!

story title: That Perfect Love Song

author: lee-chan

poster or cc: CC

mood [must include whether happy or sad]: sad / bittersweet

story link: will be posting it before the year ends :)

quotes: -none-

Shin Yuri: x x x x x

Kang Hiro: x x x

Shin Jaewon: x x x

Lee Yohwan: x x x x x x x x x

small summary [would be very helpful]: a story of two people who come from different backgrounds, a past linked to another which will reveal answers of a boy who was murdered. (sorry i'm terrible with summaries)

extra:musical notes or a violins/pianos

Hmm, if the CCs are full maybe a poster would do. :)

HI! i`m a reader of your fic WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, SELL THEM AT 2PM.. I REALLY LOVE IT.

IT`S LIGHT AND FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME.. I STILL REMEMBER THE HANDCUFFS PART AND THE PART WHERE JUNHO SAID HE`S SLEEPING ON TOP OF JUNSU!! GOT ME TOTALLY ROLLING ON THE FLOOR. JUNHO IS SO CUTE. HEHEHEHE. ps. when are you going to update?

;]

cardboard wings!

story title: Save the Last Dance

author: bee

mood [must include whether happy or sad]: happy,romantic

story link: no link yet

quotes: DANCE like no one`s watching and LOVE like you`ve never been hurt before

the HQ images & if you need a cc, include the titles for 'em: http://s759.photobucket.com/albums/xx234/curious_soul13/ [a poster of JAY and the girl with the name MAXYNE

small summary [would be very helpful]: to cancel the engagement Jay(b-boy) uses the Maxyne`s(ballerina) ID which she left in the club to blackmail her.. which mkaes Maxyne agree, they pretended to be a couple in front of everyone.. until Maxyne realize that she`s falling for Jae.

extra:

Guest Gumi1430270302

Hello! I'm Eunbyul and I am currently tired... How are you?

cardboard wings!

story title: A Special Christmas Bond

author: Eunbyul

mood [must include whether happy or sad]: happy

story link: RIGHT HERR

quotes: N/A

the HQ images & if you need a cc, include the titles for 'em: Jinki: 001 002 003 004

Yoojin: 001 002 003

(Sorry if the pictures aren't consistant...)

small summary [would be very helpful]: Yoojin and Jinki are at an awkward stage in their relationship. But as Christmas comes up things become a little more amusing.

extra: can you make it Christmas colors?

Guest hoodedstarr

cardboard wings!

story title: You're My Butterfly

author: J

poster or cc: POSTER :D

mood [must include whether happy or sad]: something melodramatic w abit of yearn infused in it, but don't make it as though it screams gore/murder/all mafia themed kinda fic yet fitting w the title.

story link: YMB

quotes: -

the HQ images & if you need a cc, include the titles for 'em: Jiyong: 1 2 3 4 5 ; Jung Hwa: 1 2 3 4 ; Park Mi Young (1): 1 2 ; Park Mi Young (2): 1 2 3 (there's 2 different Park Mi Young(s) [not same person, if you got confused- one's short haired, the other long haired]

small summary [would be very helpful]: hmm, theres not much i can rlly tell right now. well, just that there's alot of strings pulled and it isn't always the lead guy ending up w the lead girl. simply put, this story was never meant to end happy ):

extra: i totally wouldn't mind if you used your own stock bb (: finding was sucha chore and it wasnt v helpful either :// oh, and is it possible to make it hori? since it'd seem all clumped together if you used all the charac ://

---

homg, HIIIIIIII, i've alw liked your work, they're just gorgeous so make one for me pretty prz :D and I'm J btw :3 andand i'm hoping 2010 would be a better, more wonderful year than ugly misfortunate 2009 T_T if theres anything, feel free to ask~ THANK YOU <3 anyhooo, how are you? ^^

Guest vangmonie

AHHHH! Vicky?! you started without me?! *sighs*

i wanna request. but i have requests out already..

man. anyways.. um. i'm stalking okay?! but i get a

VIP spot right? LOL. jay kay. um. i'll be your little stalker. :D

Vicky has a thread?! Why is this the first time seeing this?! Whoaaaa, talk about amazement. Your CCs are incredibly cute and creative and the same goes for your posters! You have a thing for creating awesome eyecatching things. Lend me your skills for the day, yeah? Lol. Anyways I would totally request, but the spots are filled up, maybe next time! Goodluck! I'll be back again! ;D

Guest a r a c h e r r y .

Hi! I'm ara. I have to say... you make beautiful posters :)

So I saw your previous thread and your past work, good god. you're really good.

I wish I had your talent. I can't make posters for crap. lol.

cardboard wings!

story title: temperaMENTAL

author: a r a c h e r r y.

poster or cc: Poster please. : )

mood [must include whether happy or sad]: happy... can I put funny too?

story link: CLICK

quotes: "I didn't turn you insane. You just came that way." "If I'm mental, you're temperamental. So that means I belong with you."

Kim Hyo Rin: 01 02 03 04

Wooyoung: 01 02 03 04 05

Jaebum: 01 02 03 04 05

other characters:

Junsu - the richard simmons;

Taec - the curious;

Junho - wannabe;

Chansung - human garbage disposal;

Nickhun - the pretty one;

small summary [would be very helpful]: Kim Hyo Rin is serious, temperamental, workaholic and overall, a richard simmons. She hates guys, excluding her family members and certain people. When her ex, Park Jaebum shows up, she quickly without any thought, brings Jang Wooyoung into her mess and asks him to be her fake boyfriend in front of Park Jaebum. Now Hyo Rin is stuck with Jang Wooyoung being her fake boyfriend, as Jang Wooyoung constantly annoys her and does the randomest things to tick her off.extra: You're welcome to any different pictures if you want. I don't know if I was supposed to provide pics for the 'other characters' because they're not the mains.

Aw Shieee.... I didn't read the fine print.lol. Didn't know you were full. Sorry. I'm new to this requesting thing. I'll come back when you're taking requests... if you're gonna take requests again >.<

Shoulda got here faster :P

Guest bonjour tristesse.

i couldnt help but post again on this thread because i knew if i did i'd top a page >D

KEKE, look how much i love you vicky ~

Archived