The Grand Heist (2012)
Sector 7 (2011)
My Wife is a Gangster 3 (2006)
Love Triology (2004)
Silver Knife (2003)

I Love You (2001)La Belle (2000)
Kka- (1998)

TV DRAMA
God of the Workplace (KBS2-2013)The Third Hospital (TVN-2012)Strangers 6 (Fujitv/MBC- 2012)Fugitive Plan B (KBS2-2010)Chuno (KBS2-2009)QUeen of Housewives (MBC-2009)My Precious Child (KBS2-2008)My Single Dad in Love (KBS2-2008)Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung (SBS-2007)Couple of Fantasy (MBC-2006)Thank You Life (KBS@-2006)Autumn SHower (MBC-2005)SUper Rookie (MBC-2005)Second Proposal (KBS-2004)Detectives (SBS-2003)Confession (SBS-2002)Cool (KBS2-2001)
AWARDS2013- KBS DRAMA AWARDS- BEST COUPLE W/ KIM HYE SOO2013- KBS DRAMA AWARDS- Excellence Award Miniseries (Queen of Office)2010- KBS DRAMA AWARDS- Excellence Award (Chuno)2006- MBC DRAMA AWARDS - Popularity Award2006- MBC DRAMA AWARDS- Best Couple Award w/ Han Ye Sul (Couple of Fantasy)2004- KBS DRAMA AWARDS - Best Supporting Actors (Second Proposal)

Oh Ji Ho was selected the Most Valuable Player on the Korean stars' Phoenix Team, while Yu Hyong Kon was the Most Valuable Player on the Hawaii Select Team. The Phoenix Team won the game. The Phoenix team took an early lead which they never relinquished. However, it was not a runaway game. The Hawaii Select Team narrowed the lead to 3 points in the final minute of the game, but missed its chance to tie the score with a 3-point shot and had to settle with a 2-pointer in the final seconds. The final score was 62-61. Congratulations to all of the players for a fun and entertaining game...

See photos of the Hallyu Shooting Stars Celebrity Basketball Game provided by the Honolulu Advertiser at: the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/
2006/May/28/sp/photos.html.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

updated by: forevergirl

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainz*gurl

Another series 2005

Autum Shower

movie

LaBelle

thanks for the info audrey... updated it... ^^

Thank you for posting the pictures!

oops... credits to hancinema 4 da pics

wow at last! a thread for Oh Ji-ho...I became a fan of his after watching him in The Second Proposal last year and for me, it is one of his best performances so far as an actor bcoz his career blossomed while the drama was still airing in Korea...I'm disappointed though that his last drama was an ultimate failure...I hope he could bounce back with his new upcoming weekend drama on KBS which is written by the writer of The Second Proposal...the title of the drama is "Thank You, Life" and it will be shown next year...I will wait for this one definitely

I haven't seen it too but I'm a little curious to see it sice Oh Ji-ho almost showed everything here...I'm sure it's one hot movie :lol:

Hahahaha. :lol: Yes, I'm very curious to see it as well for that reason. :lol: :lol: :lol: He looks really HOT in the movie, judging from the pics I've seen. :wub::lol:

So OJH has a new drama on KBS next year? I can't wait! :D

Aaaah! Finally, a thread for my Oh Ji Ho. :lol: Thanks for starting it.

:wub::lol:

Ohjiho28.jpg

The scene from Labelle..ooh lala...now..that is one hot movie..a little erotic Oh JiHo... :rolleyes:

Archived