Flat Noses...

Guest cherry-xo

Guest cherry-xo
is it really unattractive to have a flatnose?
well im really sorry if there's already a topic like this one but i was just wonderin if u saw someone with a flatnose, would u be turned off or think they're ugly? :unsure: or it doesn't matter? according to my mom ( haha yes....my mommy :sweatingbullets: ), i have a nice nose for an asian but my non-asian friends make fun of the flatness of my nose <_< , making it sound like it's a bad thing to have one......so is it?

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Baby.doll

Depends on how you look at it.

Infact some flat noses are cute. x]

I think that it depends on the face shape.

Guest tomatomato

i don't think it's really about flat noses or pointy noses. i think if someone looks directly at your face and see your nostrils, then that's kinda ugly

Guest x`aNNiie.

Flat noses can look cute sometimes.

But people might go to you, "Why is your nose so flat".

I haven't seen a full asian with a nose as high as a non asian IRL without the surgery.

In my opinion, really big noses are worst.

Guest 수정이

a flat nose isnt that bad.

a huge nose isnt that bad either.O:

i have a normal nose - but with a bump.):

i wish my nose was straight.;;

Guest treehunny

i have a flat nose and i've hated it all my life. i really do think it's unattractive, but i'm completely against rhinoplasty so what can you do? <_<

Guest danizz

^I agree

I don't think it's all that ugly. If it's really flat then maybe yes. I know people/celebrities with flat noses. I think it's so cute. It's like having a baby face but maybe it depends on your face structure.

Guest randykiyoshi

Well, I don't find flat noses very attractive, but if it matches you, it looks good. So it's not necessarily a bad thing. :)

Guest xxReminisce

I don't think that just because your nose is flat then you're automatically labeled as "ugly". It depends on your other features and how well they flatter each other. Don't be so insecure. I have a flat nose and I could care less.

Guest cook1ex3

i have a EXTREMELY flat nose, button nose, pig nose, etc.

sigh, hopefully, one day i'll find a guy who thinks it's cute(:

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

Depends on how you look at it.

Infact some flat noses are cute. x]

I think that it depends on the face shape.

true that.

Guest swtanjel012

i have a flat nose too but i just get over it and accept it cause thats the way i am. seriously i prefer it then having a lump on my nose.

Archived