Genre: suspense thriller

Network: OCN

Episodes: 16

Director: Kim Cheol-Kyu

Writer: Yoo Sung-Yeol

Release Date: 20 June 2015- 9 August 2015

Runtime: Saturday and Sundays  23:00

Production company: DOREMI Entertaiment Company

OST: part 1 Elsa Kopf- Days and Moons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FfMTgYTBpU

part 2 Steelheart - Stay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuPtsGizIro

part 3 Patrick Joseph- Eclipse https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=123&v=fmiWZimPcT4

Watch VIKI: http://www.viki.com/tv/27260c-my-beautiful-bride (is not licensed)

Watch Dramafever: http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4746/My_Beautiful_Bride/ (licensed)

Official site: http://program.interest.me/ocn/mybride

Plot

Do-Hyeong's (Kim Moo-Yul) fiance Joo-Young (Ko Sung-Hee) suddenly disappears. He desperately tries to find her.Asianwiki

Meanwhile, Cha Yoon Mi (Lee Si Young) is the detective on the case who helps him along the way.

Cast

Kim Moo-Yul as Kim Do-Hyeong

Lee Si-Young as Cha Yoon-Mi

Go Sung Hee as Yoon Joo- Young

Ryu Seung-Soo - Seo Jin-G

Park Hae-Joon - Park Hyeong-Sik

Supporting Cast

Son Jong Hak as Chairman Kang
Lee Jae Yong as Song Hak Soo
Lee Seung Yun as Lee Jin Sook
Kim Bo Yun as Moon In Sook
Jo Han Chul as Park Tae Gyu
Shim Min
as Kang Jung-Hwa

Lee El as Son Hye Jung

Kim Sung-Hoon as Sim Han-Joo

Choi Byung-Mo as Secretary Kim

Park In Bae- Janggab (grove)

Lee Sun-Ah- Oh Jung-Yeon

Park Hyun Woo- Kim Myeong Hwan

Yoon Jin-Ho as Lee Jang-Ho  

Kim Ye-Ryeong - Joo-Young's mother

Park Soo-Young - Company President Jo

Song Lee-Woo - Joo-Young's sister-in-law

Joo Ah-Sung - Do-Hyeong's alumni

Teasers/Trailers               

Teaser 1  Teaser 2  Teaser 3 Teaser 4

Teaser 1-

Teaser 2- An ordinary day a happy dream, she disappeared

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New drama from Heartless City writer courts Lee Shi-young, Kim Mu-yeol by girlfriday | March 27, 2015 | 40 Comments

LeeShiYoung_KimMuYeol1.jpg

It’s a cable lovechild, if you will: a director from tvN and a writer from JTBC have spawned a new drama for OCN. Writer Yoo Sung-yeol of the noir crime thriller Heartless City is penning a new drama called My Beautiful Bride over at crime thriller headquarters, otherwise known as cable network OCN. The PD of Emergency Couple is onboard, and Lee Shi-young (Valid Love, Golden Cross) and Kim Mu-yeol (War of Dogs, Eungyo) are currently being courted to headline. Read more Dramabeans

Go Sung-hee courted to become Kim Mu-yeol’s Beautiful Bride by girlfriday | April 16, 2015 | 60 Comments

GoSungHee1.jpg

…Not to be confused with Kim Mu-yeol’s real-life bride Yoon Seung-ah, of course. Go Sung-hee (Spy, Records of a Night Watchman) is considering an offer to join the cast of OCN’s next Saturday night thriller My Beautiful Bride alongside lead actors Kim Mu-yeol (Eungyo) and Lee Shi-young (Golden Cross).

The new OCN drama comes from the writer of JTBC’s gritty noir thriller Heartless City and the PD of Emergency Couple (the latter doesn’t inspire a great load of confidence, just because I distinctly remember Emergency Couple being weirdly disjointed in tone). It’s a pretty straightforward race-against-the-clock premise, about a husband’s frantic search for his missing wife. Read more Dramabeans

class="content-title" Lee Si Young, Kim Moo Yeol, Go Sung Hee, and More Confirmed for OCN’s Action Drama ddangha April 24, 2015

OCN‘s first “mellow action” drama “My Beautiful Bride” has confirmed its main cast.

Kim Moo Yeol, Lee Si Young, Go Sung Hee, Ryu Seung Soo, and Park Hae Joon have been announced to have joined the cast of the drama.

“My Beautiful Bride” will be a mellow action drama about a man who fights to find his missing fiance. Kim Moo Yeol have been cast in the lead role. The fiance will be portrayed by Go Sung Hee.

Lee Si Young will play a detective, torn between work and love, while Park Hae Joon has been also cast as a cop who has feelings for Lee Si Young’s character.

Ryu Seung Soo will portray the villain of the drama, as the centerpiece of the criminal organization that is linked to the disappearance of the bride.

“My Beautiful Bride” will go into productions in May. It will premiere on OCN in June, after the completion of “Missing Noir M.

Soompi

@larus,  Thanks for starting the thread..  So this will follow up with missing Noir M I thought they would have come up with something different but to broadcast to missing dramas one after another is a little to much especially if Missing Noir M becomes a bore..   

valsava said: @larus,  Thanks for starting the thread..  So this will follow up with missing Noir M I thought they would have come up with something different but to broadcast to missing dramas one after another is a little to much especially if Missing Noir M becomes a bore..   

News bites: April 25, 2015 by awcoconuts | April 25, 2015 | 30 Comments
OCN’s latest drama, My Beautiful Bride, has cast its villain: Ryu Seung-soo (Shine or Go Crazy) is joining the show as a guy who epitomizes evil. The intense thriller will be helmed by Kim Chul-gyu (Emergency Couple) and written by Yoo Sung-yeol (Heartless City). His casting puts Ryu at odds with Kim Mu-yeol, who’s confirmed he’ll take the lead character, a man who’s frantically searching for his missing wife, and Lee Shi-young, who’s also confirmed she’ll play a detective assisting in the search. Go Sung-hee is still considering the role of the missing spouse. My Beautiful Bride follows Missing Noir M in mid-June. [Sports Worldi, Star News] Dramabeans

Awesome cast and I'm definitely going to give this a chance since I really love Cruel City. I'm pretty sure there will be more action scenes than romance, as in Cruel City and more so since Lee SY is in it :D .Expecting lots of bromance too since we've got a couple of macho men- I'm sure we are all going to have problems dividing our affections among them.

My Beautiful Bride/아름다운 나의 신부

Drama: My Beautiful Bride
Hangul: 
아름다운 나의 신부 
Genre: suspense thriller

Network: OCN
Episodes:

Director: 
Kim Cheol-Kyu
Writer: 
Yoo Sung-Yeol
Release Date: June 2015
Runtime: 
Saturday and Sundays  23:00
Production company: 
Watch VIKI http://www.viki.com/tv/27260c-my-beautiful-bride 

Plot

Do-Hyeong's (Kim Moo-Yul) fiance Joo-Young (Ko Sung-Hee) suddenly disappears. He desperately tries to find her. Asianwiki

Cast

Kim Moo-Yul as Kim Do-Hyeong 

Lee Si-Young as Cha Yoon-Mi

Go Sung Hee as Yoon Joo- Young

Ryu Seung-Soo - Seo Jin-G

Park Hae-Joon - Park Hyeong-Sik

Teasers/Trailers

A picture from a filming location

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/11226793_847069735361853_2023763011_n.jpg

The person who posted this wrote: "Some drama filming on the street i cannot see actor or actress but i can see some staffs they are on hard working."

credit

From Instagram a picture with Park Hyun Woo. I think he joined the cast.

11116868_1584115781861283_1552851348_n.j

He wrote: "So excited and honored to be with wonderful people! "

credit

Guest Hat-x-taN

oh .. so they started ? the drama is officially coming ?

I thought they were still looking into it or something 

I will re- post the fist teaser until the temporary thread will merge with this one.

Now, we have the second teaser. "An ordinary day a happy dream, she disappeared."

OCN`s My Beautiful Bride an  emotional action drama

Sat., June 20th 23:00 The first broadcast!

Guest aiuta

The teaser and poster looks intriguing. Looking forward!

Also some interesting supporting team behind the production of the ring!

Archived