Anyone applying for A Cube & SM Global Auditions 2015??

Guest captain_obvious

Guest captain_obvious

I decided to give it a try & apply for A Cube but I don't think I made it lol. I received no email confirmation  :( April 22nd was the last day to apply and I think today is supposed to be the day when they email those individuals who passed the online audition T__T  Oh well. Maybe next time ~ 
As for SM, is there anyone in Canada that is planning to audition ?? Vancouver & Toronto this July!! I applied for it already but when do we get the email confirmation ?? Do they even check??

• 3 weeks later...
Guest canadianbacon

I'm going to the Toronto one too! We should meet up! And I haven't gotten the email confirmation yet, have you? :/

Guest Bridav

I'm going to the Toronto one too! We should meet up! And I haven't gotten the email confirmation yet, have you? :/

I havent sent the email yet.. Ps. Im going alone so that my parents dunno and all my friends are scared to audition

• 2 weeks later...
Guest captain_obvious

I havent sent the email yet.. Ps. Im going alone so that my parents dunno and all my friends are scared to audition

yeah no email confirmation yet for me too. T_T some ppl say it can take as long as a week before the actual audition to get the email. i dont live in canada so im stressing because i gotta fly over there & everything . i dont even know anymore ya T_T   

Guest Bridav

yeah no email confirmation yet for me too. T_T some ppl say it can take as long as a week before the actual audition to get the email. i dont live in canada so im stressing because i gotta fly over there & everything . i dont even know anymore ya T_T   

Rly?!? Where do u live?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Bridav

Im going to the vancouver one~ and same i havent recieved an email conformation .-. I sent my application 3 weeks ago and yet nothing :<

do you know if you have to take side shots of your face to?

Guest luluyun119

I decided to give it a try & apply for A Cube but I don't think I made it lol. I received no email confirmation  :( April 22nd was the last day to apply and I think today is supposed to be the day when they email those individuals who passed the online audition T__T  Oh well. Maybe next time ~ 
As for SM, is there anyone in Canada that is planning to audition ?? Vancouver & Toronto this July!! I applied for it already but when do we get the email confirmation ?? Do they even check??

Hey, I sent in an email application for SM 3 days ago and no reply... I'm scared now cuz theres only like 10 days left till the Toronto one. Did you get a reply?

Guest Bridav

Everyone who applied for toronto didnt get a reply... As far as i know. Maybe itl take like a week or less for them to get to you.

Im going to the vancouver one~ and same i havent recieved an email conformation .-. I sent my application 3 weeks ago and yet nothing :<

Im not actually sure cause I applies through the SmTown website and there you can only send in one picture .-.

Great news i got my confirmation email~ ^^

Guest Bridav

Im not actually sure cause I applies through the SmTown website and there you can only send in one picture .-.

Great news i got my confirmation email~ ^^

wow i got my confirmation email in less than 2 days:O anyways gl everyone:D

• 1 month later...
Guest JulesT

I believe they did not callback yet, I was told on spot that I passed and that they are willing to call me back but they didn't yet (For Canada), not sure for beijing

Guest belz13

Really?Are u asian?When I auditioned they didnt ask anyone to stay but she smiled at me when I finished singing while looked emotionless when others sang.

And you know,i'm not asian so i'm kinda hopeless.

Did you see any non asian person who passed?

I believe they did not callback yet, I was told on spot that I passed and that they are willing to call me back but they didn't yet (For Canada), not sure for beijing

Guest JulesT

Really?Are u asian?When I auditioned they didnt ask anyone to stay but she smiled at me when I finished singing while looked emotionless when others sang.

I am not fully asian but a non-asian person would definitly see me as an asian person. Also it's hard to say since you auditioned in China, but in Canada, they would ask someone to stay, do some more and then do another, longer audition on the same day. And at this audition, they told me that I passed but I dont know if its the same in china sorry

Buy sadly, there aren't non-asians in sm, and even non-korean have smaller chances oh and as far as I know, no non-asian people passed...

Guest belz13

I am not fully asian but a non-asian person would definitly see me as an asian person. Also it's hard to say since you auditioned in China, but in Canada, they would ask someone to stay, do some more and then do another, longer audition on the same day. And at this audition, they told me that I passed but I dont know if its the same in china sorry

Buy sadly, there aren't non-asians in sm, and even non-korean have smaller chances oh and as far as I know, no non-asian people passed...

thanks for answering.Well,i am from Kazakhstan.I know its not like china or japan but it is still in asia.I think I look suitable for kpop.I have dark brown hair and hazel eyes.I am tall,fit and white.i mean im not that blonde european girl.One of the staff in the waiting hall told me I was beautiful(Don't misunderstand.lol.I'm just saying this to ask even with this factors I cant get in?)

Even when I know that I sang well and the judge smiled at me,why should I be this hopeless only because im not korean?

Archived