Korean Celebrities and Breast Augmentation

Guest RitaKim19

Guest RitaKim19

Hello soompiers.. 
As I am interested in doing breast augmentation surgery. It came to me to share about one article I found while trying to get information for my breast surgery plan. 
According to one of the article I saw from the internet. The result of one survey held by Medical Report Korea targeting 500 people stated that Clara is the most glamour star among the Korean celebrities at their 20s, and Lee Hyo-ri, of course, is the most glamour star among the Korean celebrities at their 30's and last, the representative of the most glamour Korean celebrity at their 40s is Kim Hye-su. 

As you all maybe already know, Clara has been hailed as an up-and-coming star and sex symbol in Korea. Regardless of her recent lawsuit and lies scandals, I also agree that she knows how to express her charm through her own concepts. What do you think of Clara's breasts? Do you think it's real? Well, maybe you already read http://www.soompi.com/2013/09/19/claras-old-photo-undermines-her-previous-no-plastic-surgery-claim/ but how about her breasts? Real or not?
Second, Lee Hyo-ri. Talking about her breasts. It is undeniable that her breasts are also one among several factors that make her the super glamour star at 30s. Some people think that her breasts are natural and without any plastic surgery. But some other people also think she might have been under knife to look more attractive with bigger breasts. What do you think? 
Last, Kim Hye-su. Kim Hye-su is always proud of her glamourous body without having to expose it too much. Despite of her age, her dress that exposed her breasts' elasticity and volume always became a hot issue in Korea and all over the world. What do you think of  Hye-su breasts? 
Among the above Korean celebrities, If I have to choose one, then I would personally choose to have body and breasts like Hyo-ri. I think her breasts and her body and her everything are so sensational and so attractive to men and even to women.
If I would like to have a breast like her, how much cc do you think I should put into my breasts? (Mine are too small, almost flat ) 

Archived