Is it Over?

Guest YaboyBill

Guest YaboyBill

So there's this one girl, she's really nice and I actually like her. Unfortunately, one day a bunch of people began spreading rumors about how I had a "thing'' for her, and she ended up finding out and questioning me about it. I thought it was early to start confessing, I've only really begun to know her for about a month or two. I negated it the first time, but she INSISTED. So I gave in. She ended up rejecting me, saying that she's not ready to start dating and that she hasn't really thought of me in that way. It really startled the both of us since we had no idea of this rumor prior to that. She said that she didn't want this to ruin our friendship. Is it still possible, or is it a lost cause at this point in time? 

"Not ready for dating" and "hasn't really thought of you that way" most of the time implies that they are not interested in having a romantic relationship with you. There are some people that sincerely doesn't want to be dating at the moment, but if they have enough interest in you, they will find a way to multitask both dating and their other priority. If she says she's not interested, don't linger around, just move on. No one can tell you for sure what will happen in the future, but as of now she is not interested, nor might she ever be. Don't keep your hopes too high. Just move on and let nature take its course.

Yeah it's over dude she doesn't like you. It's best for you to just move on now. You can't still be friends with her anymore. The most you can be is an acquaintance and that's it. Just take this as a learning experience. Just remember you can't be in the dreaded friend zone if you aren't friends with her anymore.

you are entering a friend zone Bill loli am a girl, and when I say "i havnt think of you that way" meaning there were/are no prior attraction or initial attraction to even thinking of liking you

Guest YaboyBill

nn_nn said: you are entering a friend zone Bill loli am a girl, and when I say "i havnt think of you that way" meaning there were/are no prior attraction or initial attraction to even thinking of liking you

Archived