Also Known as: We Broke Up

Genre: Web DramaEpisodes: ???

Broadcast Platform: Youtube     

https://www.youtube.com/insitetv     

https://www.youtube.com/user/YGEntertainment     

https://www.youtube.com/user/ygkplustv

Broadcast period: June 2015 - ???

Air time: ???

Naver Webtoon Site (Korean): http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=635989

Chinese Site: http://www.webtoons.com/zh-hans/drama/women-fenshoule/list?title_no=343&page=3

OST: We Broke Up OST Part 1 & 2
More Information here >>> http://webrokeup-webdrama.blogspot.com/
CDKxMjGW8AAAMSo.jpg
SYNOPSIS
The music romance web drama will be based on a Naver webtoon of the same name. It is a story about a couple who broke up and have to continue living in the same house. The drama will be released through CJ E&M Style Studio, YG Entertainment, and YG K-Plus’ digital platforms.

2NE1‘s Sandara Park will portray Noh Woo Ri who is an optimistic and bright female preparing to get a job. WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon will act as Ji Won Young who is an indie band vocalist and works part-time jobs all night long. They will be the couple forced to continue living with each other after separating.

Model Kang Seung Hyun will be record producer Yoon Ni Na while model/actor Jang Ki Yong will be Seo Hyun Woo who was classmates with Ji Won Young (Kang Seung Yoon) and Noh Woo Ri (Sandara Park).

CAST
Sandara Park (박산다라) as Noh Woo Ri
Kang Seung Yoon (강승윤) as Ji Won Young
Kang Seung Hyun (강승현)  as Yoon Ni Na
Jang Ki Yong (장기용) as Seo Hyun Woo

Staff and Crew:
Director: Kim Yong Wan
fsdvxbx.png
http:CCDPyU4W4AAk3oR.png
REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!

Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rulesDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or SoompiTV) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DARA and KANG SEUNG YOON to Play Lead Roles in Web Series “We’ve Broken Up”
2015-04-09 01:52 pm

4348b03d13a40511bb0a66892d7b609f.jpg
[엑스포츠뉴스=정희서 기자] DARA, a member of 2NE1, and KANG SEUNG YOON of WINNER have been cast as leads in a Web series.

The Web series entitled “We’ve Broken Up” is based on a popular Web cartoon of the same title on Naver, a Korean portal website. The series features college sweethearts who broke up but have to live in a house together, while depicting uncertainties faced by many young people these days.

DARA is to play the role of Noh Woori, a job-seeker and alpha woman, who has to live in the same house with her ex-boyfriend. And KANG SEUNG YOON has been cast to play Ji Won-young, a vocalist of an indie band who does late-night part-time work for his band and music.

DARA has recently played a lead role in another Web series “Doctor Ian” and her acting has been well-received by the public. KANG SEUNG YOON also starred in MBC’s sitcom “High Kick, Short-Legged Counterattack” in 2012, where he demonstrated his potential as an actor.

Along with DARA and KANG SEUNG YOON, models who belong to YG K-Plus are also to appear in the series. Kang Seung-hyun, a world-class top model, will play the role of a beautiful and insightful director at a top-notch record label. And Jang Ki-yong has been cast to play Seo Hyun-woo, a warm-hearted man who likes Woori.

“This Web series is not just a simple love story,” said a production official. “It also addresses the difficulties faced by young people these days, including unemployment. We’ll do our best to produce a quality Web series now that this series is drawing a lot of attention and boasts the best possible production crew and cast.”

The Web series “We’ve Broken Up” is jointly planned and produced by YG K-Plus, CJ E&M Digital Studio and Story Plant, and will be jointly directed by Kim Yong-wan, who directed “Love Cells,” a popular Web series with more than 1 million views. The filming of the series will start this month and the show will be made available at the beginning of June.

2015. 4. 9.

Source
http://webrokeup-webdrama.blogspot.com/

Sandara Park and WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon to Be a Couple in Upcoming Web Drama
kokoberry April 8, 2015
KangSeungYoonSandaraPark.jpg
Sandara Park, WINNER‘s Kang Seung Yoon, Kang Seung Hyun, and Jang Ki Yong have been casted for CJ E&M‘s upcoming web drama “We Broke Up” (tentative title).

On April 9, a representative from CJ E&M stated, “CJ E&M Digital Studio and YG K-Plus are producing web drama ‘We Broke Up’ as a collaborative project.”

The music romance web drama will be based on a Naver webtoon of the same name. It is a story about a couple who broke up and have to continue living in the same house. The drama will be released through CJ E&M Style Studio, YG Entertainment, and YG K-Plus’ digital platforms.

2NE1‘s Sandara Park will portray Noh Woo Ri who is an optimistic and bright female preparing to get a job. WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon will act as Ji Won Young who is an indie band vocalist and works part-time jobs all night long. They will be the couple forced to continue living with each other after separating.

Model Kang Seung Hyun will be record producer Yoon Ni Na while model/actor Jang Ki Yong will be Seo Hyun Woo who was classmates with Ji Won Young (Kang Seung Yoon) and Noh Woo Ri (Sandara Park).

The director of successful web drama “Love Cells” Kim Yong Wan will be working on this web drama as well.

Source (Nate)
English Source

ch_1428539706_-776263047_0.jpg

Guest julyshopping

Dara's character in "We Broke Up" is totally different from her character in Dr. Ian. Following this thread........   ;;) newbie here in soompi.......

YG K Plus Teams Up With CJ E&M To Produce A Web Drama6ipk48f418vjrb1z1ck5m84dfdx7eax0.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Fashion top model agency YG K Plus has teamed up with CJ E&M and Story Plant to produce a web drama, officially starting its media company.

YG K Plus announced its plans to head full-force into producing the web drama ‘We Broke Up’ after the finalized casting of YG Entertainment and YG K Plus’s stars, Sandara Park, Kang Seung Yoon, Kang Seung Hyun, and Kang Ki Yong.

Director Kim Yong Wan who is responsible for hit web drama ‘Love Cells’ is a joint producer of ‘We Broke Up.’ This new drama is about a couple who has broken up but has no choice but to live together in a share house. It hits upon the main keyword of youths today about love for a music romance web drama.

In the story, Sandara Park plays No Woo Ri, an unemployed woman who has to live with her ex-boyfriend. Kang Seung Yoon has the role of Ji Won Young, who works part-time and is the vocalist of an indie band.

Kang Seung Hyun has been cast as a confident career woman who works in a music agency while Jang Ki Yong will show his charms as Seo Hyun Woo, the vocal of Won Young’s rival band and who also likes Woo Ri.

Meanwhile, ‘We Broke Up’ will crank in in April and will start airing in June. (photo by YG Entertainment)

Contact: news@bntnews.co.uk Sourcehttp://webrokeup-webdrama.blogspot.com/

2NE1's Dara and WINNER's Kang Seung Yoon to be in a loveline on upcoming web drama 'We Broke Up'
ch_1428539706_-776263047_0.jpg
We can already tell this upcoming web drama will be a hit with its main cast consisting of 2NE1's Dara, WINNER's Kang Seung Yoon, model Kang Seung Hyun, and Jang Ki Yong!

The four will be starring in CJ E&M's upcoming web drama 'We Broke Up'. The production company is actually joining hands with YG's content production division, thus the reason for the cast of YG stars.

CJ E&M said, "Our digital studio and YG K Plus planned the web drama 'We Broke Up' together and will produce it together."

The web drama is said to be a music-romance about Kang Seung Yoon's character and Dara's character, who broke up but still have to live together. Dara will play No Woori, who is always bright even in hard times and is looking for a job. Kang Seung Yoon will play Jin Wonyoung, who works overnight every night at a part-time job and is the vocalist in an indie band.

The web drama will be released online in June. What do you think about this older girl-younger guy pairing of Dara and Kang Seung Yoon?

Allkpop
Source

[COMMENTS] Dara and Kang Seung Yoon to cast as leads in webdrama "We Broke Up"

1428538250811_99_20150409091204.jpg

Article: YG confirms Sandara Park and Kang Seung Yoom as leads for web drama 'We Broke Up'

Source
: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+1,097, -56] So basically a drama produced by YG with only YG artists

2. [+882, -22] They keep putting Dara in acting lately?

3. [+672, -45] No matter how young Sandara Park looks, there's still a 10 year age difference between the two. I wonder if it can be pulled off?

4. [+585, -60] Kang Seung Yoon's acting was good in 'High Kick' ㅋㅋ Looking forward to it

5. [+404, -23] Just comeback with music instead.. gogo

6. [+129, -9] I think web dramas are a great opportunity to get experience without getting hate since only the people interested can watch

7. [+121, -9] Kang Seung Yoon seems to fit the Won Young character quite well!! looking forward to it

8. [+115, -10] In the webtoon this drama is based off of, people were commenting asking for no idols in the casting but I guess they're going through with it. But Kang Seung Yoon did fine in 'High Kick' so I think he'll fit the role.

9. [+108, -9] I read the webtoon and Kang Seung Yoon fits his character quite well but Sandara is the complete opposite of the female lead... Dara has a nice and innocent image while the webtoon lead seriously gave me cancer with her personality

Source

150417 Dara Instagram and Weibo Updates
150417darainsta.JPG 날씨 좋다며 분위기 잡는 귀요미 강승윤이다라 Dara noona with Seungyooooonie ✌️
https://instagram.com/p/1khPwJCS4j/?taken-by=daraxxi
The weather is so good, so cute Kang Seungyoonie and Dara matched the atmosphere! Dara noona with Seungyooooonie ✌️

CCysM7tVEAAS-QT.jpg
Today’s weather is so good in Korea, how about there in China? I took a pic with WINNER’s Kang Seungyoon~!!!
Credits:Sources: @daraxxi on Instagram and @daraxxicn on WeiboTranslated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara + @tzen0505
http://webrokeup-webdrama.blogspot.com/2015/04/150417-dara-instagram-and-weibo-updates.html

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“We Broke Up” Starring Sandara Park and Kang Seung Yoon Holds First Script Reading
SandaraParkKangSeungYoon.jpg

WeBrokeUpScriptReading.jpg

KangSeungHyunJangKiYong.jpg
Photos from the first script reading for web drama “We Broke Up” have been released. The pictures feature the main cast including 2NE1‘s Sandara Park,WINNER‘s Kang Seung Yoon, top model Kang Seung Hyun, and Jang Ki Yong. Main leads Sandara Park and Kang Seung Yoon, in particular, are said to have shown great chemistry as a couple.

The stars exhibited natural acting as they became their characters during the script reading. Kang Seung Yoon especially showed ease in acting as indie band vocalist Ji Won Young.

Sandara Park shared, “The director and staff members contributed to a cheerful atmosphere so the script reading was comfortable. Since we acted as though we were really at the set, I’m looking forward to having fun acting on the actual set later.”

Her romantic interest Kang Seung Yoon also commented, “I feel burdened because this is my first time playing a lead role. In order to show my thanks for those who have provided me with this good opportunity, I will work hard and develop my skills. I ask for a lot of love.”

Model Kang Seung Hyun reflected, “I am very nervous, but we had a lot of laughs so I was able to be comfortable during the script reading. I will prepare well and show an improved image.”

Lastly, Jang Ki Yong added, “I will work diligently to show a different side of myself that I have not shown previously.”

“We Broke Up” is a modern web drama about a couple who are forced to continue living with each other after breaking up. Filming will start this month and episodes will be released in June through the digital platforms of CJ E&M’s Style Studio,YG EntertainmentYG K-Plus, as well as On Style‘s channel.

source: soompi

150423 Dara and Kang Seung Yoon are all smiles in first script reading for 'We Broke Up'
April 22, 2015 @ 5:41 pm
by alim17 40 11 1856929

150422allkpoparticle.JPG
Get excited for the new web drama, 'We Broke Up,' starring WINNER's Kang Seung Yoon and 2NE1's Dara as the leads!  These two and the other actors, including top model Kang Seung Hyun and Jang Ki Yong, met for the first time on April 22 for the script reading, and the atmosphere was bright and cozy.

The refreshing visuals of both YG artists and the bright smiles on all their faces hint at the great chemistry that is to come.  Dara and Kang Seung Yoon both play characters who are looking for jobs with the former playing alpha-woman Noh Woo Ri and the latter playing vocalist of an indie band, Ji Won Young, who is struggling for his band and music while working part-time all night.

Dara stated, "The director and staff members created an enjoyable atmosphere, so I was able to comfortably do the script reading.  Because the script reading took place like we were actually on the set for filming, I'm looking forward to the set to see how much more fun it would be."

Kang Seung Yoon said, "I feel heavy weight on my shoulders because this is the first time I'm the main lead.  In order to repay the many people who gave me this great opportunity, I will work hard and become a mature Kang Seung Yoon."

The drama will center on an ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend living under one roof after a breakup due to extenuating circumstances.  It will be a music-romance web drama that will start filming this month and can be viewed via CJ E&M's channel 'Style Studio,' OnStyle's channel, and YG Entertainment and YG K+ digital platform in June!

Source :allkpophttp://webrokeup-webdrama.blogspot.com/2015/04/150423-dara-and-kang-seung-yoon-are-all.html

I like the new look of Dara these days. I'm already seeing Noh Woori! Yay! I really can't wait!! If anyone is interested to read the webtoon here's the link... http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=635989
The new episode is episode 31... It was released last sunday and every episode is released every sunday too. I think the webtoon will end before the web drama. Maybe... :D
CDNUfGOUUAALgSh.jpg:large

Webtoon ‘We Broke Up’ OST Part 2 Is Released

cover.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] While web drama ‘We Broke Up’ is garnering attention for its casting of YG’s Sandara Park and Kang Seung Yoon, part 2 of the OST for the webtoon has been released on April 10.

Following Part 1 which was sung by Eun Ga Eun, who received attention for her version of ‘Let it go’ on SBS ‘Star King,’ the second part of the soundtrack features Weekend Diary. Receiving popularity for its fun and interesting plot, Ryu Chae Rin’s comic consistently received high ratings from the beginning.

In addition, this webtoon’s OST will be released in a series unlike other webtoon OSTs. It plans on releasing a track one by one to match the perspective of the webtoon’s episode and emerging characters.

This new track is sung by Weekend Diary and takes its title from the male protagonist’s band in the comic. The main point of the song is its vintage simple sound that makes it seem like you are actually watching an indie band perform live.

Meanwhile, as the story continues deeper into the plot, ‘We Broke Up’ OST Part 2 is available on all music sites. (photo by Duzon Media Works)

Source

Guest julyshopping

CDf4b-XUsAEqh52.jpg:largeOMG new update of Dara from her instagram.   KANG SEUNG YOON AND DARA SELCA ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOP I CAN'T THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER OMG

Guest julyshopping

CDgCVLKWIAAqBYx.jpg:largeBTS photoshoot of Dara and Seungyoon for Elle Magazine Korea June Issue pic.twitter.com/ksFtXu4zGK
https://twitter.com/donnyroyalty

Originally, this is from ellekorea instagram.

Archived