The "Unite the Mic" tour Spring 2015

Guest hkim124_stv

I think Toronto was the only concert that happened because it was the only city to reach the ticketing goal... YAY TORONTO!!! :P

@hkim124_stv:

I looked around a bit more.  It looks like you're right.  I cannot find anything about any other concert site.  I was under the impression that there were going to be more.  Anyway, for the sake of the people who did not make it to the concert, here are some Fancam clips:

"San E - Story of Someone I Know (아는사람 얘기) Unite the Mic 2015 Toronto"

"Unite the Mic - Ailee I Will Always Love You (150320) in Toronto"

"[Fancam] 150320 Jay Park - 04. 별 Star at Unite The Mic Toronto [wackycashew]"

If you go through a lot of the clips posted (beyond what I have here) you will find that generally, they sound good.  There is a reason for that.  Massey Hall in Toronto was designed to have exceptionally good acoustics, and it does.  Unless the sound crew is exceptionally "unskilled" you tend to get really good sound at almost all the shows in the building.  In a way, the "Unite the Mic" organizers got lucky because people seeing the clips are going to be really jealous of the great show that happened.  That could help future shows everywhere.  Good. . . .

Also, if you look through the clips, you will see that it was almost a sell out.  I bought my ticket the day before the concert, so all I could get were either the cheapest tickets or some fairly high priced tickets out in the wings.  I bought a cheap (~$50) ticket.  Still not a terrible place to be.  There are very, very few really "bad" seats in the building.

Archived