good/easy exercises for a flat stomach?

Guest dream57

Guest dream57

any particular exercise for a flatter stomach as I am quite fat in the stomach area in a not do attractive way. Something easy to do everyday would be nice but I can try harder exercises(?) exercises that are particularly aimed at stomach fat highly wanted too. Thank you.

Guest AmoreS2

Exercise alone wont do anything. 
Have you heard of the statement "abs are made in the kitchen"? 
Well that's totally true. You need to cut carbohydrates and eat more protein. But it's not as simple as that. You need to strictly manage your macros (protein, carbs and fats) and that would require you to make yourself a meal plan in accordance to your weight, height and physical activity levels. 
Weight training helps build muscle and accelerate your metabolism. So I recommend joining a gym and getting a personal trainer for the first 5 sessions to get you into a weight training routine mixed with some cardio. Make sure you use this to calculate your daily caloric intake. 
Also avoid fast sugars like white rice, white bread and potatoes. They will make you crash and crave more sugars. Instead, eat brown rice/rye bread. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tisa-chan

I would recommend Pilates workout for abs. It's for strengthening the big inner muscle in the stomach. Your stomach should get flat and toned but not muscular. At the same time you should eat smaller quantities of food many times a day and drink lots of water. Also eat lots of vegetables for good digestion and some fruits.

• 2 weeks later...

You can't spot-reduce when it comes to losing fat. You will need to lose weight overall through clean eating + exercise.

I also recommend incorporating some weights into your exercise to build muscle.

It might not be the answer you wanted to hear, but tbh there's no real easy way if you want long lasting results.

spot treating adipose deposits is a myth. 

if a chubby person got on a bicycle machine everyday for a couple hours and only worked out their legs, its not like they would have a pot belly and toned legs.

when you loose weight and notice that weight is being lost in certain areas faster than others is because there is not much vasculature where adipose tissue gets stored and blood circulation needs to be there to carry energy (fat) to be used. 

Many things can bring blood circulation to an area where there is fat, the easiest is heat, where heat goes, blood goes. you could also try cupping as it draws a lot of blood to the area, but you would also need to diet and stay active.

there is also genetics, some people simply have a higher % of fat that your body considers to be essential fat, you need adipose tissue to cushion your vicera, without any, you would die. 
try not to stay sitting for more than an hour, stand up, stretch, swing your arms and legs around for a moment. people downplay the importance of blood circulation, and most people think your heart does all the work which is untrue. the heart gives pressure to the arteries, once the blood goes into the veins there is pretty much no blood pressure and the way blood travels up the veins is through a series of one way valves and a squeezing motion supplied by surrounding muscles. you dont need to pump iron, you just need to actually move around and it will really help to keep your blood circulating.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest christabelz12345

Just now I read your thread…. I would like to recommend you Hula hooping exercise. It is good for health and it will help you to reduce your stomach. Actually hula hooping is new way of exercise it help you to reduce your weight. Try it!!

Guest misswengie

For a flat stomach it would most likely be more to do with your diet vs. exercise only because doing exercise without targeting what you eat will add bulk to the area because you'll just build muscle underneath your existing fat. 

I used to do a lot of sit ups and crunches and dances a lot but it didn't make my stomach flat because I also ate a lot of junk food. But I was pretty strong there and and abs underneath!! It wasn't till I changed what I ate before I saw the definition showing through :)

t cover this in more detail in my latest fitness routine video! I also have a whole bunch of diet tips that may help you on my channel :) 

Latest video:

My whole diet playlist.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest trishakelsey_stv

Taking health supplements is also good for our healthy body as they provide us with nutrients which our body cannot produce. I'm suggesting it because I take supplements from California Naturna Health which are actually beneficial.

Guest joeysorenson_stv

If you are remaining unsuccessful from routine exercise then I will recommend you Regenon. Regenon additionally know as an appetite suppressant planned for fleeting obesity management. You can get this from online pharmacy stores.

• 1 month later...
Guest MatthewJohnson

It is true you can't reduce weight from a particular place.. I would suggest you aerobics, it's quite easy that you can do everyday at anytime...

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Isaac Jeon

Hi,

As ppl above me have already mentioned, it's all about clean diet such as cutting carbs/sugar a lil bit of saturated fat, a lot of protein intake, l-carnitine and vitamins for proper and faster metabolism.

so it's about 65 up to 70% of proper dieting and 30 % workout

aswell as lifestyle and consistency.

The best way to start is to come up with a plan. Note your progress, Write down your meal plans and workout exercises. I recommend you to go to the gym, because it's much more motivating than doing home workouts.

For further details, feel free to mail me or contact me: hyunjinjeon@outlook.com , https://www.facebook.com/hyunjin.isaac

By the way check out my new Body transformation video on youtube. Subscribe and share for more upcoming videos like cooking healthy, diets and workout videos :)

• 1 month later...
Guest ChetHolley

Take a balanced diet, cutting carbs/sugar can help you reducing belly fat with belly targeted exercise. Aerobics and yoga are also helpful to get flat stomach...

Archived