Line Under My Eye?

Guest eEqualsmcSquared

How long have you had it for? have you always had it? If you never had it before, sometimes it could be swollen either from bug bite or something, and will go away after a few days; does it hurt or feel stiff when you touch it? If you've always had it and it doesn't hurt or anything then it's most likely an eye bag. Some of the common remedies to reduce puffy eye bags include: placing green tea bag/cucumbers over the eyes, aloe vera, ice/frozen popsicle tube (generates blood flow), more sleep, and don't too much water before you sleep. If you visit your physician, they probably can provide you with a more effective gel/cream to put on it.

Guest Covercommentplease

Try compressing it with cold packs while you sleep, if it's swelling it will reduce the size by a lot in the morning. If you've never had it before, then it's not aegyo sal. Another way to eliminate swelling is using aloe vera as a eye cream.

Guest eEqualsmcSquared

I'm 18 LOL. Yeah I guess it is aegyo sal.
Is there a way to make it smaller? I think it makes me look weird, no?

• 5 months later...

My mum used this product when she attend any special function as it works instantly the results last for around 12hrs. Her bags is really gone is 2 minutes. 
Bought the products from this website (with live demo video) they provide international shipping too!  http://revonlee.jeunesseglobal.com/products.aspx?p=INSTANTLY_AGELESS
Do beware of fake products in the market. 

Hope it works for you! 

God blessed :D 

Archived