[CLOSED] I think I am obsessed with my ex even after 2 years

Guest orchidlover

Guest orchidlover

Hello All, 
If you read my previous thread, u know that I have a huge problem with my ex bf.  I loaned him some money in 2011.  After some encouragements from some of you, I texted and asked, again he said he will return "in a few months" since he just got a job and settle down.  Anyway, we broke up in 03/2013 and I begged until 06/14.  We have officially been  broken up 24 months now. I know for a  fact that he doesn't like me anymore and I was perhaps a rebound. However, Idk y I can't get over him.  I started broke down and cried again.  I told him it's best that we don't keep contact bc I still have feelings for him and he said ok, and said  "I know you won't forgive me and I'll not contact you anymore" 
So I questioned what was his motive to contact me if it's not to make him feel better.  He said he only texted to tell me how much he appreciates me and hope things are good with me, and wanted to know info so he can pay me back since he's looking for a job.  He didn't know that contacting me is leading me on.  I guess he thought I am finally over him since he told me he had already moved on a year ago.
I was happy for 6 months until he texted again. I am like in the most mess up stage.  Idk what to do.  All my trustee friends are not near me anymore.  I think I am just obsessed and can't take rejection and not that I still like him.  Idk anymore.  Can I just rant on here? :/

Archived