Broke up with the same girl twice

Guest snapmemaybe

Guest snapmemaybe

I met this girl on league of legends (judge me pls) and found out she lived in vancouver, WA which is only 20 minutes away from me. She's really cute (physically and personality wise) so I was interested in her. The thing is, she moved to the US about 2 years ago from Vietnam so shes fobby and her english isnt perfect but its good enough.
Anyways i asked her out and she said yes and things were pretty good for a while but i soon found out that she was the type that got really mad over little things. She's also very passive aggressive and difficult to discuss things with when shes upset.
I was always trying to get her to meet with me in person cause we live so close and being in a strictly online relationship with facebook/skype is obviously not as fulfilling as seeing each other physically. However, she's really shy and she told me she doesnt think we're ready to meet yet.
Our initial breakup was pretty bad but i got over it and didn't talk to her that much afterwards. We basically got in a big fight over something really small and not worth breaking up over. I stopped talking to her but after about a month she started talking to me again. We ended up getting back together and during the duration of the relationship i can tell that she was making more of an effort to not get upset over things. But sure enough, she started getting upset again. Whenever she got upset, i would try to figure out why she's upset because she's not clear or direct. I wouldn't get upset with her and i would be as understanding as possible but it felt like it was just impossible to appease her. We ended up breaking up again with her suggesting it. I feel like the events leading up to the breakup were so ironic and stupid. We were playing league with some friends and over skype she would repeatedly say "richard simmons you" and call me a "richard simmons" in a playful way and I get that she's teasing me so I'm fine with it but she just keeps saying those kinds of things overrrr and overrrr again and i ended up getting a little upset considering she was being nice to other people. Later that night i messaged her in a playful way telling her to be a little nicer to me and she ended up getting offended as hell and started saying richard simmons like "okay ill be fake around u from now on" etc. I had no intention to offend her or get her upset and i told her that but she ended up getting really pissed and started bringing up stuff from the past. She said she calls me those things because she thought "we were close enough" to merit that kind of vocabulary and i said okay thats fine but then that just became her new favorite phrase or something cause she would just keep saying "we're not close enough" for everything i try to tell her and idk im just rambling now haha. I mean, it feels like i was the only one trying to make an effort to get closer and it was like she didnt even want to see me in person you know? So we broke up because she "felt like we're not close enough" when shes the one limiting our relationship.
Was i expecting too much out of her? I felt like what i wanted was pretty normal for a relationship but am i just crazy or something lmao

Guest severus

Plot twist: she's actually a Vietnamese ladyboy, and she needed to know your opinion on chicks with diks before you guys get any closer. 

Off topic but, seriously? richard simmons is sensored?

man I hate possessive girls who expect so much out of you when they don't bring anything to the table themselves!!! so have you even met her yet?? I think you were being pretty reasonable. I think there is a language barrier too, in which she didn't know the extent of her swearing and stuff. that stuff might not be resolvable since she's not a native speaker. that's something you always have to consider with FOBs. If you guys haven't even met yet, then I don't think you guys are in a relationship.. you go off and do w/e you please. you don't have to keep talking to her.

Guest writerstale

@severus: LMAO at that plot twist.  Side note cool profile pic.

@snapmemaybe: I read the thread topic title and thought please don't get back with this girl for a 3rd time.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dream57

LMAO jesus her personality sounds horrible tbh. I actually hate girls like this. Gold star for you for withstanding her for so long.

• 4 months later...
Guest mahendar

better to forget about her.you are already compromised for her so many times.don't give too much value to the person who doesn't cares you.

• 1 month later...

Archived