Katy Kung 
Gary Chan
Henry Lo 
Yu Zi Ming 
Lisa Lau 
Owen Cheung 
Mayanne Mak

Synopsis:
Interior designer Moses Chan and wealthy heir Evergreen Mak open a design company together. Looking to start a family with his girlfriend Oceane Zhu, Moses has already bought a home and is just waiting for her to finish her education abroad. However, his sister Angelina Lo rents out the property to Joyce Koi, a well-known opera performer, without his permission. Unable to cancel the rental agreement, Moses looks for ways to drive Joyce away, but her manager, Louise Lee, stands firm. The two sides are at war with each other until Evergreen suddenly decides to pursue Joyce. In order to help Evergreen win her heart, Moses must get to know her better. In the process, they become friends and even develop a subtle bond. Soon after, Joyce is involved in a car accident and reunites with her biological mother, Evergreen cancels the wedding, and Oceane is discovered to have returned to Hong Kong already but with another boyfriend... Plan usually cannot catch up to changes. Is life like a play or does a play reflect reality?

Previews:

OSTs:
Anthony Lun ft. Joyce Koi - Flawless

https://youtu.be/JjLSU2XmoiY

Additional Links:
Coming soon...

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCT
Don't post any requests for subs.
Anything unrelated to the drama character/plot is considered spamming. 
Don't quote images.
01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• 3 weeks later...

Moses Chan prohibited his sons to watch television?

news2.jpg
news3.jpg
Artiste, Moses Chan (陳豪) attended the promotion campaign for new series, Romantic Repertoire (水髮胭脂) and when asked if his wife, Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) was involved in Evergreen Mak's (麥長青) investment, he said: "I did not hear it before. I know Evergreen through filming series and had no idea that he made many plans. Haha."

Moses expressed that Aimee was busy taking care of their children and did not have time to watch television and the news. Asked if his son recognised him upon watching television, Moses said: "They cannot watch television as not too good for BB. I prefer them to watch something educational." He added that he was willing to do anything in order to make his children happy and said: "I will read the storybook to them in an interesting way. (Speak Mandarin in-front of them?) Better not as I do not want to see they are poor in languages, as it is very important."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

Evergreen Mak denied about being in debts

news1.jpg
news2.jpg
Artiste, Evergreen Mak (麥長青) attended the promotion campaign for new series, Romantic Repertoire (水髮胭脂) and when asked about the rumours of himself in debts, he clarified he did not borrow any money at all. When the reporters asked if Aimee Chan was involved, Evergreen said: "I am doing as what I am told. The decision lies with the boss."

When asked if he made any investments currently, Evergreen replied nope. Asked if he will pursue the matter, Evergreen said: "There is no way to pursue. (Afraid if this will affect your investments with your future partners?) I need to depend on you all to clarify for me." He added that his income was increased and his current life was much better compared to making delivery for furniture company in the past. Evergreen also did not mind about his identity when working and only hoped to earn additional income in order to give better living standard to his family.

Louise Lee worked in TVB for 47 years and her contract ended last year

news3.jpg
news5.jpg
Louise Lee's (李司棋) contract with TVB had already ended. She attended the promotion activity for new series, Romantic Repertoire (水髮胭脂) and expressed that her relationship with the company remained good. Louise disclosed her contract ended on 8 December 2014 and when asked if she was planning for retirement, she said: "Nope. I will accept any assignments if suitable for me." Louisa worked in TVB for 47 years and said: "I have not received gold award yet but did get Lifetime Achievement Award though."

When asked if she will be working with TVB in the future, Louise replied that she needed to think about it first and will only consider about making stage performances currently. Asked if TVB requested her not to work in other television company, Louise said: "Nope. The company is not unreasonable and we did not talk about this at all."

• 2 weeks later...

Source: WacowTranslated by: Chloe.C
TVB Ratings Report (03/30/2015 - 04/05/2015)
Dramas Smooth Talker - 以和為貴 (EPS 1-5) - 25 PTS
Romantic Repertoire - 水髮胭脂 - 24 PTS
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 735-739) - 22 PTS 
Variety Shows Street Sorcerers 3 - 至尊街頭魔法王 - 21 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS
Sunday Songbird - Sunday靚聲王 - 17 PTS
Festival a la Stars - 明星爱厨房 - 16 PTS
Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇你 - 14 PTS
What's Daddy 2 - 萬里尋爸2 - 8 PTS
(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

Source: WacowTranslated by: Chloe.C
TVB Ratings Report (04/06/2015 - 04/12/2015)
Dramas Smooth Talker - 以和為貴 (EPS 6-10) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS)
Romantic Repertoire - 水髮胭脂 (EPS 6-10) - 24 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 740-744) - 23 PTS 
Variety Shows Street Sorcerers 3 - 至尊街頭魔法王 - 22 PTS
Festival a la Stars - 明星爱厨房 - 20 PTS
Sunday Songbird - Sunday靚聲王 - 19 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS
Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇你 - 17 PTS
What's Daddy 2 - 萬里尋爸2 - 10 PTS

Source: Wacow Translated by: Chloe.C
TVB Ratings Report (04/13/2015 - 04/19/2015)
Dramas Smooth Talker - 以和為貴 (EPS 11-15) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)
Romantic Repertoire - 水髮胭脂 (EPS 11-15) - 24 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 745-749) - 23 PTS 
Variety Shows 34th Hong Kong Film Awards Ceremony - 第三十四屆香港電影金像獎頒獎典禮 - 23 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS)
Telling Maria 3 - 最佳男主角 - 20 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS
What's Daddy 2 - 萬里尋爸2 - 10 PTS

Source: Wacow 
Translated by: Chloe.C  

TVB Ratings Report (04/20/2015 - 04/26/2015)

Dramas 
Smooth Talker - 以和為貴 (EPS 16-20 END) - 25 PTS

Romantic Repertoire - 水髮胭脂 (EPS 16-20) - 24 PTS

Romantic Repertoire FINALE - 水髮胭脂大結局 (EP 21 END) - 24 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS) *AIRED ON SUNDAY

The Empress of China - 武則天 (EP 01) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 24 PTS) *AIRED ON SUNDAY

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 750-754) - 22 PTS 

Variety Shows 
Neighbourhood Gourmet 3 - 街坊廚神舌戰新台韓 - 20 PTS (Peaking at 22 PTS)

Telling Maria 3 - 最佳男主角 - 20 PTS

Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇李 - 18 PTS (Peaking at 20 PTS)

Scoop - 東張西望 - 18 PTS

What's Daddy 2 - 萬里尋爸2 - 11 PTS

Archived