[Web Drama 2015] Dr. Ian 닥터 이안 (Sandara Park❤Kim Young Kwang)

samecut123

150316%2BOfficial%2BSite%2BBanner.JPG

CACQv8GU0AAifGz.jpg

Dr. Ian
Title: Dr. 이안 / 닥터 이안
Also Known as: Dr. Ian, Dr. Mo Clinic
Genre: Romance (Web Drama)
Episodes: 9 (10mins per episode)
Broadcast Platform: Naver TV, Youku Site
Broadcast period: March 29, 2015 - April 8, 2015

Air time:
Episode 1 – March 29, 2015 (SUNDAY) 10:30 PM KST
Episode 2 – March 29, 2015 (SUNDAY) 10:30 PM KST
Episode 3 – March 30, 2015 (MONDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST
Episode 4 – March 31, 2015 (TUESDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST
Episode 5 – April 1, 2015 (WEDNESDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST
Episode 6 – April 5, 2015 (SUNDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST
Episode 7 – April 6, 2015 (MONDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST
Episode 8 – April 7, 2015 (TUESDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST
Episode 9 – April 8, 2015 (WEDNESDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST

Original Soundtrack: Dr. Ian OST

EPISODES
SYNOPSIS
Dr. Ian is a romantic drama about the pain and healing of a man and woman who sacrifice themselves for love. The drama is set to screen its premiere in mid March on Naver’s TV and Youku site.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“A story about love’s commitment and the steps on going about properly letting go; about two men and women being left behind, wounded, and finding a way to heal.” (Source)

89ynj.JPG

CAST
Kim Young Kwang (김영광) as Dr. Ian/Mo Ian (닥터 이안/모이안)
Sandara Park (박산다라)  as Lee So Dam (이소담)
Kim Ho Chang (김호창) as Jung Tae Soo (정대수)
Jung Ji Yoon (정지윤) as Jang Jae Hee (장재희)
Choi Dae Sung (최대성) as Chief Young (용부장)
Kris Cho (크리스조) as Oh Heung Yeol (오흥열)

Cast0%2B(1).JPG

Mo Ian – A psychiatrist. A pretty boy who shot to fame by using his hypnotic power as a therapist; he disappeared when he violated medical law, and hides in a private clinic where he practices secretly.

Cast0%2B(2).JPG

Lee So Dam – A timid , 4D office girl who hides her face using her long hair and doll mask whenever problems and tense situation arises.

Cast0%2B(3).JPG

Jung Tae Soo – So Dam’s supportive boyfriend who is a sports entertainment journalist. He believes that the most important thing is to always be realistic and always preaches others how to live their lives.

Cast0%2B(4).JPG

Jang Jae Hee – An actress who rose to the top and who doesn’t want to lose her popularity and status. She replaced her rival Shin Hye Soo, and became a top star after 2 years.

Cast0%2B(5).JPG

Chief Young – So Dam’s boss. An old bachelor who treats So Dam harshly and forces her to work hard.

Cast0%2B(6).JPG

Oh Young Yeol – The person responsible for luring Lee Ahn into opening a secret clinic.

More Updates in:

Trailers:
NaverTV Cast

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com

Dr. 이안 OST

(Songs used in the web drama)

Tracks:

Episode 1 - March 29, 2015 (SUNDAY) 10:30 PM KST
Episode 2 - March 29, 2015 (SUNDAY) 10:30 PM KST
Episode 3 - March 30, 2015 (MONDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST
Episode 4 - March 31, 2015 (TUESDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST
Episode 5- April 1, 2015 (WEDNESDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST
Episode 6 - April 5, 2015 (SUNDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST
Episode 7 - April 6, 2015 (MONDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST
Episode 8 - April 7, 2015 (TUESDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST
Episode 9 - April 8, 2015 (WEDNESDAY) 0:00 Midnight KST

Fanmade MV

6y5utf.jpg

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!
Don't post any requests for subs!
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 
Don't quote images.
01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or SoompiTV) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kim Young-kwang·Sandara Park, Confirm Casting in Korean-Chinese Web Drama ‘Dr. Mo Clinic

2015012108052334617_2.jpg

Actor Kim Young-kwang and girl group 2NE1 member Sandara Park are cast as the main characters of a new Korean-Chinese joint venture web drama.

On the 21st, Kim Young-kwang‘s agency representative revealed, “Kim Young-kwang has been cast in a Korean-Chinese joint project web drama called ‘Dr. Mo Clinic’ (screenwriter Lee Ah Ram, director Kwon Hyuk Chan) where he will be playing the lead make role; filming is set to start at the beginning of February.”

Girl group 2NE1’s Sandara Park was cast as the main female lead to star opposite Kim Young Kwang. This will be her first time to act in a lead role in a drama. Sandara Park will be playing the role of a woman who will form a relationship with Kim Young Kwang, as she goes on her own journey in counseling and therapy.

“Dr. Mo Clinic” is a story about love and commitment and how to heal, tracking the journey of men and women who seek out Kim Young Kwang, who plays the role of a psychiatrist/therapist that specializes in hypnosis treatment.

The drama will show how the memories of pain and love essentially shapes the reality and personality of a person and how they can be used in counseling. It will also show how the therapist would meet a woman, by chance, who came for counseling, and how it would help in healing his own wounds as well.

On the other hand, “Dr. Mo Clinic” will come out in mid-March through simultaneous broadcast in Korea’s Naver TVCast and China’s Youku. Also,with “Secret Garden,” Master’s Sun,” and “A Gentleman’s Dignity” director Kwogn Hyuk Chan, directing this production, expectations are soaring. Kim Young-kwang, meanwhile, was hot topic after his outstanding performance for his role in the recently finished SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Pinocchio,” where he showed off his growth as an actor.

Credits:
Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Source

Kim Young Kwang Confirmed to Star Alongside 2NE1’s Sandara in New Web Drama
deedeegii | January 20, 2015
kim-young-kwang-sandara.jpg
It has been confirmed that model-actor Kim Young Kwang will be acting alongside 2NE1’s Sandara Park in a brand new web drama.

On January 21, Kim Young Kwang’s agency, Enpino, revealed, “Actor Kim Young Kwang and Sandara Park have been cast as the lead actors of the Korean-Chinese joint production web drama ‘Dr. Mo Clinic.’ Filming will begin at the beginning of February.”

“Dr. Mo Clinic” (tentative English title) is a story of hurt and healing, as a man and a woman try to forget about their painful past love.

Kim Young Kwang will be taking on the role of a psychiatrist and hypnosis therapist, Mo Yi Ahn, while Sandara will be acting as a patient who receives treatment from Dr. Mo.

Meanwhile, the web drama is scheduled to be revealed mid-March through Naver TV Cast as well as China’s Youku.

What are your thoughts on this co-star pairing?

I was really waiting for someone to create a thread for this web drama... I'm Dara's fan and I love her... when I knew that she will do a drama I was so happy and I've always search for updates... now patiently waiting for March 29.. @samecut123 thanks for creating this thread...

@i.am.bugz.funny Me too! For more than a month, I was also waiting for someone to start a thread about this drama. Almost every day I was checking this category. LOL I was really frustrated so I made one. 

I am a Dara fan too! This is my first thread I made here in Soompi. :) Let's make this thread alive! Can't wait for March 29! :x

Dramabeans News bites: January 24, 2015 Dr. Mo Clinic

kimyoungkwang_21.jpg~original

Kim Young-kwang (Pinocchio) will collaborate with Sandara Park (of 2NE1) in the joint Chinese-Korean web drama Doctor Mo’s Clinic. Kim has been cast as Dr. Mo, a psychiatrist who specializes in hypnosis therapy. Once a firm believer in love, the doc was burned badly in a previous relationship; all he’s left with are painful memories, which he suppresses as he treats his patients. Park (in her first real acting gig) plays a quirky, 4-D office girl, who typically hides her face when caught in sticky situations. She becomes Dr. Mo’s patient, and as he counsels her, he slowly begins to heal his own hurts. The web drama comes will be helmed by director Kwon Hyuk-chan (A Gentleman’s Dignity, Secret Garden) and launches in mid-March on Naver TVCast and Youku. [TV Report, E News]

Credits:

2NE1's DARA Debuts as Actress by Playing Title Role!!
news_img_dara_20150121(1).jpg

- Appearing as an eccentric office girl in web-drama "Dr. Mo Clinic" jointly created by Korea and China

2NE1's DARA debuts as an actress by playing the title role in web-drama "Dr. Mo Clinic" (written by Lee Aram, produced by Kwon Hyuk Chan) to be jointly created by Korea and China.

"Dr. Mo Clinic" is a story about the broken heart and healing of a man and woman who had committed themselves to love but were dumped without even saying goodbye. In the drama, DARA acts as a eccentric office girl "Lee So Dam" who hides her face with a puppet mask and her long hair when something embarrassing happens.

DARA said, "Since it's my first drama, I'll learn and grow as an actress from now on. I thought this drama is a very good opportunity for me as I can meet fans around the world on-line through this new genre of web-drama." She also expressed her resolution, saying, "The character is very interesting as she is so similar to me. Of course I feel somewhat nervous and burdened, but I will concentrate and work hard."

DARA is well-known for her bubbly character and pretty look like a Barbie doll. That is why fans have high expectations for her acting of "Lee So Dam".

"Dr. Mo Clinic" is a web-drama jointly created by Korea and China. It will be aired in Korea on NAVER TV Cast and in China on youku (the biggest video-streaming website in China) from mid March. The shooting will begin in early February. The drama is attracting all the more attention as it is directed  by Kwon Hyuk Chan who was one of the directors of drama series "Secret Garden", "A Gentleman's Dignity", "Master's Sun", etc.

Meanwhile, DARA successfully wrapped up performance for 2NE1's second full-length album and the second world tour which was the first-ever case for a girl group, last year.

Guest daphnekooki

Hello! So great that this thread exist. As long time Dara fans, we have been waiting for this for the longest time. This is the start of OUR dreams for Dara.  

Anyway, I would just like to remind everyone that if possible we only promote OFFICIAL LINKS/VIDEOS. I know not everyone will have an access to Naver TV or Youku but we should refrain from ripping the videos from official sites once it is out. I hope and pray that VIKI or DRAMAFEVER will pick up Dr. Ian to give us the subbed videos but if not then we should bear it (even for a little while). I believe that Dara will greatly need the numbers if we want to see her act more, that is why we need to watch the web series directly from the Official sites (even if we don't understand it haha). 

Again, I would like to Thank the person behind making this thread. You have done a wonderful job and hopefully we can keep this forum alive. 

@daphnekooki yes! We will make this thread alive! Hopefully we can really watch in the official site of the web drama to support it. This is the start of DARAMA!

:x

i hope they release the teasers as early as now. Can't wait! :)

Actress Jung Jiyoon to join web drama 'Dr. Mo Clinic'
dini | 27 Jan 2015
Jung_Ji-Yoon-p2.jpg
Actress Jung Jiyoon is confirmed to have joined up with Sandara Park and Kim Young Kwang in the new Korean Chinese web drama series ‘Dr. Mo Clinic’.

According to her representatives, Jstar Entertainment, the 30 year-old actress will play as ‘Jang Jaehee’, a top actress from Korea who is always full of free spirit and smiles under all circumstances, and never loses her dignity.

Jung Jiyoon previosuly starred in ‘Triangle’ ‘Thorn Flower’, and ‘Sign’ where she played different characters. The actress also played as a kidnapped disabled woman in the crime thriller movie ‘The Traffickers’.

‘Dr. Mo Clinic’ is a romantic drama about the pain and healing of a man and woman who sacrifice themselves for love. The drama is set to screen its premiere in mid March on Naver’s TV and Youku site.

Credits:

150208 Sandara Park & Kim Young Kwang

150208%2Bdaraxxi%2Binsta%2Bupdate.jpg

So Dam & Ian ^.^ #Dr. Ian #SandaraPark #KimYoungKwang ��
Credits:
150208%2Baksakfn12%2Binsta%2Bupdate%2BHQ

While filming for Dr. Ian~^^

Credits:
150208%2Bshinjiiho%2Binsta%2Bupdate%2BHQ

김영광#Dr.이안~

Kim Young Gwang#Dr.Ian~
Translated by: samecut123

2NE1 Sandara Park Teases for Her Upcoming Web Drama “Dr. Ian”

dr.-ian-sandara-park-kim-young-kwang.png

“My first drama! Dr. Ian Coming to you on March 29th!!!” 2NE1‘s Sandara Park gave her own upcoming web drama, also starring “Pinocchio” actor Kim Young Kwang, a little plug on her Instagram with a shot of the drama poster, where she looks almost as excited as she sounds.

“Dr. Ian” is a Chinese-Korean collaborative web drama to be aired though Naver TVCast and Youku, and is about the pain and healing of a man and a woman who were unable to find closure. This will be Sandara Park’s first foray into acting.

Check out the preview below! The airing of the first episode is right around the corner on March 29.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/15/2ne1-sandara-park-teases-for-her-upcoming-web-drama-dr-ian/

Archived