would you deliberately choose a bad deal? -need help

Ninshark

Hey so I have a real dilemma. I'm not asking for smart comments, I'm looking for opinions on the matter, what you guys thing, what you guys would do. I already know what is logically the best, that's obvious, but it's really conflicting.

I have something in my possession that is valuable. However I don't need or want any more of them. Someone has offered to buy them, but at a low price. I know they are worth at least twice as much. Since the items are not very useful to me, I should just liquidate them anyway so that I can get something useful, but since I know their value, I don't want to deliberately take a bad deal. It doesn't feel very satisfying, makes me feel a little bit cheated even if I were to verbally agree on their price. However if I don't sell then I can't get much out of them besides just have them. I feel like I would regret more if I sold them for a low price even though I got a more useful result in the end, it's so weird isn't it? I guess it's all relative value. I would like to keep them because I feel like I own something more valuable than they would offer. but just for me, personally, I would actually be richer if I took their offer because I can't do anything with my valuable possessions. maybe I'm just greedy, like this is a personality test, I'd be one of those people who'd hoard gold bars living in a shack eating meagerly instead of turning over my riches for a better standard of living...

Guest writerstale

I'm not saying be greedy, but don't allow yourself to be low-balled business wise when you don't have to be.

Guest roxxi12598991

I think you can actually look around and perhaps put it on sale online? And see if there are people who are willing to buy at a higher price that you offer? 

Rather than you regretting to sell it at a lower cost?

Maybe you can put it up on ebay? Depending on which country you are from.

But if you are from Singapore.

You can even try using the app called "Carousel" you can literally sell anything at your cost!

Hope it helps!

But in anyway, you can try bargaining with the person for a higher price.

If not I think it's better for you to just wait out and see.

Guest babblu_stv

Hi! I'm a total noob here and I don't know why I am so hyped in getting badges here. Lol can someone tell me what badges we can collect and how to collect it... I'm a total pokemon nerd so.... I gotta catch 'em all (the badges). 

• 2 months later...
Guest t3atim3

I pretty much agree with writersale and roxxi. Just because you don't want it doesn't mean you should let someone, knowingly or otherwise, cheat you out of what's yours. Regret is a hard thing to live with, considering we can't currently go back in time.

Archived