[Drama 2015] I Remember You 너를 기억해

czakhareina

Viki-Presented-By-Banner.png

Angel-Eyes.png

I Remember You 너를 기억해

ZxW285F.jpg

• Drama: Hello Monster (English title) / Remember You (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Neoreul Gieokhae
  • Hangul: 너를 기억해
  • Director: No Sang-Hoon
  • Writer: Kwon Ki-Young
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: June 22, 2015 --
  • Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:55
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Lee Hyun (Seo In-Guk) is an excellent criminal profiler, but he possesses a spiteful tongue. Cha Ji-An (Jang Na-Ra) is an elite detective. She observes Lee Hyun. They work on solving cases and develop a romantic relationship. 

Notes

1. Takes over the KBS2 Mon & Tue 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "Who Are You: School 2015".

Cast

Hello Monster-Seo In-Guk.jpg Hello Monster-Jang Na-Ra.jpg Hello Monster-Choi Won-Young.jpg Hello Monster-Lee Chun-Hee.jpg Hello Monster-Park Bo-Gum.jpg
Seo In-Guk Jang Na-Ra Choi Won-Young Lee Chun-Hee Park Bo-Gum
Lee Hyun Cha Ji-An Lee Joon-Ho Kang Eun-Hyeok Jung Sun-Ho

Hello Monster-Jeon Kwang-Leol.jpg Hello Monster-Min Sung-Wook.jpg Kim Jae-Young Hello Monster-Son Seung-Won.jpg Hello Monster-Im Ji-Eun.jpg
Jeon Kwang-Leol Min Sung-Wook Kim Jae-Young Son Seung-Won Im Ji-Eun
Lee Joong-Min Son Myeong-Woo Min Seung-Joo Choi Eun-Bok Hyun Ji-Soo

Additional Cast Members:

Teasers

Previews

Drama Posters

0rkqgfL.jpg

BfSXS6m.jpgWaZan96.jpg

Character Posters/Description

Presscon Pics (see pages 33-35 for more)

tYm5FEN.jpg

Official Subbing Sites:

https://www.viki.com/tv/26840c-i-remember-you

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/4690/I_Remember_You/

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as SoompiTV Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

00069094.jpg

~~~ Hello Monster ~~~

• Drama: Hello Monster
  • Revised romanization: Hello Monseuteo
  • Hangul: 헬로 몬스터
  • Director: No Sang-Hoon
  • Writer: Kwon Ki-Young
  • Network: KBS2
  • Episodes:
  • Release Date: 2015 --
  • Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:55
  • Language: Korean

Plot

The story of a dangerous man (Seo In Guk) and a woman (Jang Na Ra) who's stalking him. Though they have different motives, they work together to solve crimes and end up fighting and falling in love.

Cast

Jang Nara
Lee Chun Hee
Choi Won Young

External Links

class="at_ttl"Jang Nara May Play A Stalker In 'Hello Monster'

Jang Nara

There are so many dramas and there is so little time that it can be hard to keep up. That's why k-drama lovers may want to note that Jang Nara is likely to appear in the drama "Hello Monster," which will air in June. It's a ways off but considering how wonderful she was in "Fated To Love You" and "Mr. Baek," she's well worth the wait.

cr to: kdramastars.com

Seo In Guk and Jang Na Ra to play leads in upcoming KBS drama 'Hello Monster'

Seo-In-Guk-jang-na-ra_1429015077_af_org.

Seo In Guk and Jang Na Ra have been confirmed as the leads in the upcoming Monday-Tuesday KBS drama 'Hello Monster'!

On April 14, 'Hello Monster' producers announced that the singer-actor and longtime actress were cast, and final details are currently being ironed out. In recent news, EXO's D.O. is also in talks to appear in the series.

'Hello Monster', written by Kwon Ji Young ('Protect My Boss', 'All About My Romance') and to be directed by Noh Sang Hoon ('God of the Workplace'), tells the story of a dangerous man (Seo In Guk) and a woman (Jang Na Ra) who's stalking him. Though they have different motives, they work together to solve crimes and end up fighting and falling in love.

The series premiere is scheduled for June following 'School 2015'.

cr to: Allkpop

Seo In Guk confirmed Oh yeah,oh yeah,oh yeah!!!!Love him a lot so i'm really happy i'll be seeing him so soon on drama land with a diffrent,more serious role!!!i confess i kinda wanted him to make a reunion with Savvy team but heck what can i do,like goes one,i'll watch this without a doubt,seen many people having a problem with the leads as they don't really like them as potential couple and even stating their age gap,they are only 6 years apart and Jang Na Ra is such a eternal youth that is even more reduced,there are many many more real life actors with even bigger age gap and rock on screen a ex. Ha Ji Won&Ji Chang Wook,i don't care at all their real life age,i only care and hope they will have a good chemistry on screen and have a good script to work with 

class="at_ttl" style="font-weight: normal; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Will Seo In Guk Romance Jang Nara?

BY Julie Jones | Apr 14, 2015 09:25 AM EDT

Jang Nara seems set to play the female lead in the upcoming drama "Hello Monster," but which actor will play her leading man? Lee Jin Wook was originally considering the role before he signed on to play the lead in "The Time I Loved You, 7,000 Days" with Ha Ji Won. Now Seo In Guk is in talks about joining Jang Nara in the KBS drama.

Read more...
Anyway, this is how the casting progressed.
11 April : Lee Sang-yoon received offer for lead role of criminal profiler (not rejected).
14 April : Seo In-guk offered lead role of criminal profiler, said to be in final negotiations. Jang Nara, Lee Chun-hee, Choi Won-young reported to be confirmed.
14 April : Lee Chun-hee and Choi Won-young denied that they are confirmed for their parts, "still in discussions".
It's just a huge mess right now actually.

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Seo In Guk confirmed as male lead for upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Hello Monster”seo-in-guk.jpgSeo In Guk

It has been revealed that singer-actor Seo In Guk has confirmed his appearance as the male lead for upcoming KBS 2TV drama “Hello Monster.”

“Hello Monster” tells the story of a dangerous man (played by  Seo In Guk), a profiler who majored in criminology psychology and a female cop-stalker (played by Jang Nara). They work together to help solve crimes and end up finding love in each other.

So far, only Seo In Guk  and Jang Nara have been confirmed for the male and female lead roles. Meanwhile,EXO’s D.O., Lee Chun Hee, Park Bo Gum and Choi Won Young are also reportedly in talks of confirming their appearances on the upcoming drama.

“Hello Monster” will be written by Kwon Ji Young (“Protect My Boss”, “All About My Romance”), directed by Noh Sang Hoon (“God of the Workplace”) and produced by CJ E&M.

“Hello Monster” is set to begin filming this April and will premiere in June following “Who Are You – School 2015.”

kpopfighting

@czakhareina hello chingu, we meet again. I didn't find this thread before, even I search with all of my effort and decide to make one, but since you make it earlier it got combine... thanks a lot for make this, because I know that I met old buddy to share this drama :)>-

And I know you like LSY than SIG, but for me SIG with JNR is my best combination of the year.

Right now, I have interesting paired list and drama: SIG and JNR (HM), PYC and SSK (TGWSS), SJK and SHK (DotS), and last YJG and Sh (OM). This year the rest cast that I wait is Moon Chae Won and Jung So Min. Hopefully they back to drama land and make this year memorable... I wish

Back to the topic, Hello Monster seems change direction to romantic comedic, still JNR is comedic queen, and SIG never fail me doing comedic type... so this drama will be fresh after much darken dramas before. I can't wait to see the script reading, teaser and posters... this three promotional things will give more clue to this drama... can't wait

Last thing... hopefully D.O can make a cameo here... he need to be more exposed with his acting skill... he's wonderful actor.

Guest IrisEva

Yay..SIG's new drama..really looking forward to see him in a new shade..hope he will rock it out in such dark characters too..i really haven't seen any drama of jang nara..but i hope she is a great actress ..and  these two will make a great pair ..the story sounds cool too ..so just can't wait for  June now..(it's gonna air in June right?)

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Hello Monster” Roles Revealed Including EXO D.O’s Special AppearanceJiwonYu April 18, 2015“Hello Monster” Roles Revealed Including EXO D.O’s Special Appearance

On April 18, a representative in KBS‘s drama department told Daily Sports, “Seo In GukJang NaraLee Chun Hee, Choi Won Young, Do Kyungsoo(D.O) and Park Bo Gum will appear on KBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Hello Monster.’ We will have the first script reading next week.”

Seo In Guk will be playing the role of a criminal profiler who majored in criminal psychology. His character works as a crime investigation consultant in New York before flying back to Korea to join the Special Crime Investigation team. He is skilled in analyzing crime scenes and profiling a person with just a single look. He’s a very charming yet lonely and dangerous person, and does not care what others think of him.

Jang Nara’s character is in charge of the Central Police Force’s Special Investigation team. Her fancy appearance does not quite match the career she has chosen, which adds to the mysterious fact that she joined the force with a specific goal in mind — having something to do with a confidential document.

Lee Chun Hee plays the leader of the Special Crimes team. He gets appointed as the leader after working as a resident officer overseas. He was a model student who grew up in a good environment with a good education and tends to have high self-esteem.

Actor Choi Won Young will be acting as a scientist of a company overseas, who specializes in managing various chemicals and machinery in all of forensics teams’ laboratories in Korea. He is in a position where he is able to see all ongoing crime investigations and has access to exclusive evidences thanks to his connections to the police. He is very unique because he doesn’t seem to have any family or friends.

D.O is not one of the permanent cast members; he will only make special appearances during the first and second episode of the drama. He will play someone who is lost in the main character’s memories. D.O will lead the drama till the second episode before Seo In Guk takes over.

“Hello Monster” is a romantic thriller about a mystery solving duo who bicker and fight but end up developing feelings for each other.

Source (1)

@ainissky
Hello there, nice to see you here.. ^__^
its okay. the thread was closed before. I made this around the time Jang Nara was whispered as a possible cast.
Anyway, I like SIG but I really feel character wise LSY fit the lead better. This drama was first offered to LJW, and I feel like he was a good fit for the role basing from the 
description and when that did not fell through LSY's name was mentioned, I was also game for them.. I feel like LJW and LSY has a somewhat same aura... so I am really bummed that its not LSY...
I've seen all of SIG's dramas and almost all of LSY's drama, and the way I see criminal profiler is much like Hotcher in Criminal Minds... LSY can definitely play that role, but I dont think SIG can.. I feel like he would feel like such a kid.

as for Best combi cast of the year... i dont share your sentiments, mine has got to be YYS & KSR, followed closely by HJW & LJW (ITWY) and SJK & SHK (DotS)... but we have all different preference so I guess all I can say is "hwaiting for your ships as well as mine.."

I am so into thriller dramas. usually I just watch my share of thriller dramas in OCN but this time when HM first made headlines I was excited, now I am more hesitant...

But I am crossing my fingers that I will be proven wrong and that SIG will play the criminal profiler the way I imagine it basing from description and basing from the image I have of what a criminal profiler would be...

@czakhareina yeah... we have our preferences, it doesn't matter. I don't want to have high expectation too, but still I like everything about the drama. And with Do Kyungsoo joined the cast, I like it even more...

Hopefully they promote this drama as soon as possible...

Annyeong everyone :) OMG I'm so excited to come across this drama as both leads are my fave!!! I'm so happy and excited to see Seo In Guk pairing with Jang Nara. A must watch drama for me!!!

Thanks @czakhareina for creating this thread...love it! Now I would like to invite my chingu deul to join in this thread.....

Annyeong @moodypie @rain719 @dnkt @@delfin @anagard @Sarang21 @evie7 @libra22 @nazzy1109 @ilchul @chunnie36 @emme85 @icemaid @SUNlight02 @eunsuhae @onnififi @Moon_Fars @littleloony @denarvie @hazelzerone @juju84 @kyunii88 @valsava @ruzikie @nrlfan4ever @awsparkle @Lmangla @dimples21 @smhelen @kermitderfrog @suchadiva42 @eiza96 @cloh08 @prisneo

Let us meet and spazz in this thread :) hope you all like Seo In Guk and Jang Nara.

alekaonu said:

Annyeong everyone :) OMG I'm so excited to come across this drama as both leads are my fave!!! I'm so happy and excited to see Seo In Guk pairing with Jang Nara. A must watch drama for me!!!

Thanks @czakhareina for creating this thread...love it! Now I would like to invite my chingu deul to join in this thread.....

Annyeong @moodypie @rain719 @dnkt @@delfin @anagard @Sarang21 @evie7 @libra22 @nazzy1109 @ilchul @chunnie36 @emme85 @icemaid @SUNlight02 @eunsuhae @onnififi @Moon_Fars @littleloony @denarvie @hazelzerone @juju84 @kyunii88 @valsava @ruzikie @nrlfan4ever @awsparkle @Lmangla @dimples21 @smhelen @kermitderfrog @suchadiva42 @eiza96 @cloh08 @prisneo

Let us meet and spazz in this thread :) hope you all like Seo In Guk and Jang Nara.

Archived