Sarah Michelle Gellar: 'I'm too old for Buffy the Vampire Slayer reunion'

sugarplum892

Sarah Michelle Gellar: 'I'm too old for Buffy the Vampire Slayer reunion'
Sarah Michelle Gellar has claimed that she is too old for a Buffy the Vampire Slayer reunion. 
The actress said that while the cast reunite all the time behind closed doors, there are no plans to film more episodes of the cult series.
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Golden Globes

She told PA: "I joke that I'd have to have a walker and my walker would be made of wood, and that would be how I would stake people. At this point, I'm a little old.
"We have [reunions] all the time, they're just not televised."
Gellar - who played Buffy Summers for seven seasons between 1997 and 2004 - said that the series should not be revived as a movie.
Spike and Buffy in Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"People forget, Buffy was a failed movie," she noted. "Buffy didn't work as a movie, it worked as a long-arc television show where you could follow this journey.
"We spent all of our first year going, 'Yes, we know we're based on a failed movie, but we're different'. And so it just seems counter-productive to go back. It didn't work the first time," she added.
Gellar recently reunited with a number of her co-stars, posting pictures of herself with Anthony Head, Michelle Trachtenberg and David Boreanaz.
Source

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived