[VARIETY] tvN 'Problematic Men' (문제적남자) (问题男人) Premiere show 20150226

An intellectual, humorous, info-filled variety talk show by tvN - [Problematic Men].  JJang!

8tCvwac.jpg

tvN’s New Talk Show Reveals Cast, Including BTS Rap Monster and Ha Suk Jin among Others

tvN‘s new talk show “Problematic Men” have revealed their lineup of hosts.

The cable TV show will star Jun Hyun Moo, Ha Suk Jin, Lee Jang Won, Tyler RaschKim Ji Suk, and Rap Monster.

This talk show will hold intelligent debates regarding social topics. The cast members have all been chosen as “men whose brains are sexy,” according to tvN. Jun Hyun Moo is a graduate of the prestigious Yonsei University, while Ha Suk Jin is an actor who studied in the UK for much of his childhood. Actor Kim Ji Suk originally graduated from an engineering school. Lee Jang Won, member of Peppertones, is famous for being a Doctorate candidate at KAIST. Tyler Rasch, most known as a panel member on “Non Summit,” is currently a grad student at Seoul National University, and speaks both Korean and English fluently. Rap Monster of idol group BTS has an IQ of 148 and has placed in the top 1% of national mock exams in high school.

CR: Soompi article

PS: This format is really interesting. After watching Ep 1, it has hooked me even though I started watching while not being a fan of any of the [Problematic Men]. But who knows, as I watch on, I'll be a fan :) I hope in the near future, tvN or any other broadcaster will come up with a similar show on 'women', not just focusing on looks and makeup, but more. JUSEYO! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there - seems like an interesting program.

While I was reading the introduction, I think I noticed a slight error - I believe it was Kim JiSuk who studied for a long time in the UK - and he obtained his teacher certification in Korea. 

Glad to watch men who  are sexy in  their own  way - the best way - the brain.

• 3 weeks later...

'Brain sexy to- problematic man' huge variety of styling

Send to Twitter Send to Facebook

d95eb2a1b99eac41a87508fdece14948.jpg

[Jojiyun News] Thursday night, another one of the new entertainment talk show is getting a lot of their attention. Just right tvN 'brain Sexy to- problematic man''problematic Man' is a talk show unfolds a heated discussion with a variety of problems in the brain is sexy men with ingenious ways of thinking. Another reason why this program is especially designed to explore new power is 148 IQ, mensa, UK students, including graduate of Chicago grab the viewers' hearts with a specification of the outstanding cast and ipdam because no pretense. In addition, although not yet been broadcast several times The cast also a lot of inspiration fashion styling for men and about cause associated keywords. In tvN 'brain Sexy to- problematic man' sees analyzed the brains of six sexy fashion men in the press conference. 

▶ Jun Hyun-moo-Ha Seok-jin

803b113fd4316a06177dc1588e0f3977.jpg

Press notices elite Grand Slam is achieved by passing all three companies 97 Jun Hyun-moo Class of employment of domestic leading a gang of tvN - it boasts a colorful ipdam to reverse the brain seknam the 'brain Sexy problematic for men. The day he ppomnaetda a clean, uncluttered image with two-button jacket and white shirt and a slew of color and Slip-Rex in a gray color. high school, the whole school was the first place is the base Ha Seok-jin was in the top 10% of all reinsurance in the Won Institute of Technology, showcasing a new look to the visual brain saeknam shoulders with the entertainment industry to compete with the three major gods Tech Yim Si-wan. His press conference fashion sense Ongoing looks like a handsome dandy who has directed the girls want to look to inflict a boyfriend would appeal to the elegant city of masculinity in a classic design with a smooth silhouette compelling suite of navy color, as well as a plain inner stylish t-shirts to match the hot pink color, not yet introduced a white shirt and trendy styling. 

▶ Kim Ji-Seok-Lee Jang-won

b6ccad14572350a908d083f7b3eddc74.jpg

Actor Kim Ji-Seok elite universities in the United Kingdom who are captivated by A Woman's Heart saripgo romantic brain seknam sabeomdaesaeng held by two teachers licensed in English and German. He drew attention to present a warm and cozy knitted white and masculine at the press conference to harmonize made ​​a check of black cardigan and black slacks in a red colored background. TOEIC scores are Dr. Lee Jang-won of the KAIST They became an outstanding new team, as well as the brain enters only the genius eomchinah seknam shows a surprising sense of entertainment. In the press conference, he presented a simple suits and dresses, plus look hanger chief of calm gray tones without any special accessories.. The casual dress shoes to match your shoes, not along the ship was even 

▶ Tyler - Rap Monster

c21abf0b7f38396dd373189b6ecdcee7.jpg

The best brains in the domestic foreign broadcaster and has served as cute seknam brain uptake in six languages, a language called off the master Tyler 'problematic man. As demonstrated by the specific activity along with a bright personality, he directed a chic black color, with double-breasted jacket shirt yellow color to wear Botha to bright and cheerful atmosphere in the press conference. emerged as the emerging brain proud of 1% on Mock SAT scores Rap Monsters of which is secured to the border Bulletproof Boy Scouts from work transcends musical entertainment and is attracting attention as a next-generation all-round care. Putt-Putt and introduced a unique charm in the fashion he ppomnaetda a sleek yet stylish clothes to jincheong jayurowoo denim shirt and black pants and oversized tub is a large pit.
SOURCE

Guest Yelrihs36

Does anyone know where to watch this show with subs? With the full episode subbed? Bangtansubs only subs the parts where Rap Monster is talking... I want to watch the whole show subbed... I'm watching it for Ha Seok-Jin & Kim Ji-Suk anyway, not Rap Monster.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest halves in unison

An intellectual, humorous, info-filled variety talk show by tvN - [Problematic Men].  JJang!

8tCvwac.jpg

tvN’s New Talk Show Reveals Cast, Including BTS Rap Monster and Ha Suk Jin among Others

tvN‘s new talk show “Problematic Men” have revealed their lineup of hosts.

The cable TV show will star Jun Hyun Moo, Ha Suk Jin, Lee Jang Won, Tyler RaschKim Ji Suk, and Rap Monster.

This talk show will hold intelligent debates regarding social topics. The cast members have all been chosen as “men whose brains are sexy,” according to tvN. Jun Hyun Moo is a graduate of the prestigious Yonsei University, while Ha Suk Jin is an actor who studied in the UK for much of his childhood. Actor Kim Ji Suk originally graduated from an engineering school. Lee Jang Won, member of Peppertones, is famous for being a Doctorate candidate at KAIST.Tyler Rasch, most known as a panel member on “Non Summit,” is currently a grad student at Seoul National University, and speaks both Korean and English fluently. Rap Monster of idol group BTS has an IQ of 148 and has placed in the top 1% of national mock exams in high school.

CR: Soompi article

PS: This format is really interesting. After watching Ep 1, it has hooked me even though I started watching while not being a fan of any of the [Problematic Men]. But who knows, as I watch on, I'll be a fan :) I hope in the near future, tvN or any other broadcaster will come up with a similar show on 'women', not just focusing on looks and makeup, but more. JUSEYO!