Anyone here also have to go to the washroom after a running session for 30 minutes?

Guest Velstadt

Guest Velstadt

This isn't a joke thread or supposed to be silly. Every time I run for 30 minutes hard I immediately after have to sit on the can. It's actually getting annoying because I can actually feel the build up in my gut half-way through my running session. Anyone else experience this?

I find that once I cool down from a workout or sports I have to immediately use the restroom. My guess is that my body is prioritizing what it needs the most at the moment, which is energy for exercising. Then when my heart rate slows back down, my body starts wanting to release toxins/co2/whatever that was created from the strenuous exercise? Sweat and urine is what I'm guessing would be the quickest way to get rid of toxins... & Add on the fact that I'm constantly drinking water...

Unless you're talking about going #2 then I have no idea why you would feel that way heh

• 2 weeks later...

I am the exact opposite, normally when I drink water, I need to use the bathroom quite often afterwards for awhile. But if I consume lots of water after exercise, or eating, I don't need to use the bathroom as often. I normally drink 1/2 a bottle of water before I do any workouts, I don't want to drink too much because I'll probably run into the same problem as you do.

Guest knockblock

I go to use the washroom in order to remove some of the stickiness in the sweat I produced during exercise.

Guest PDURRR

i don't have to go IMMEDIATELY, but running does help with clearing out your bowels which is a good thing. 

sometimes, i get all "omg i need to pee" and when i do go to the restroom, i barely have any richard simmons to release though ~_~

• 2 weeks later...

Archived