[Drama 2015] Orange Marmalade 오렌지 마말레이드

ainissky

wodks1.jpg

Drama: Orange Marmalade Revised romanization: Orenji Mamalreideu Hangul: 오렌지 마말레이드 Director: Lee Hyeong-Min Writer: Seok Woo (original comic), Moon So-San Network: KBS2 Episodes: Release Date: May 15, 2015 -- Runtime: Fridays 22:35 Language: Korean Country: South Korea

Plot

200 years ago, humans and vampires finalized a peace treaty, but they still do not get along well with each other.

In the present day, Jae-Min (Yeo Jin-Goo) is a popular high school student. He falls in love with transfer student Baek Ma-Ri. Baek Ma-Ri though hides her true identity as a vampire. 

Cast

Yeo Jin-Goo - Jung Jae-Min Seol Hyun - Baek Ma-Ri Lee Jong-Hyun - Han Shi-Hoo Song Jong-Ho - Teacher Han Yoon-Jae Gil Eun-Hye - Jo A-Ra Lee Il-Hwa - Jae-Min's mother Ahn Kil-Kang - Baek Seung-Hoon (Ma-Ri's father) Yun Ye-Hee - Song Sun-Hwa (Ma-Ri's mother)

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

All photos are property of KBS Korea and KBS World . 

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[upcoming Drama 2015] Orange Marmalade 오렌지 마말레이드
Drama : Orange MarmaladeHangul | Romanization : 오렌지 마말레이드 | Genre : Fantasy RomanceEpisodes : Broadcast Network : KBS2Broadcast Period :  May, 2015 -Air Time: Fridays 21:30Preceded By : SpyOriginal Work : Webcomic with same title byDirector : Writer : Production Company : Official Website : Webpage | Facebook

Synopsis : It is based off a popular webtoon of the same name about a female student, who hides her vampire identity, and a popular male student.

CAST- Yeo Jin Goo as Jung Jae Min

VIDEO

PICTURES- First Script Reading
- Still

LINK SNS:KBS Drama : Twitter | Facebook | YouTubeOriginal Webcomic : HERE

REMINDER AND PLEASE READ!Soompi code of conduct | k-drama & movies forum rulesDon't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported to the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or SoompiTV) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Confirmed to Star in Fantasy Romance “Orange Marmalade”
Yeo Jin Goo will be returning to the small screen through KBS2TV’s upcoming Friday drama “Orange Marmalade,” which is based on a webtoon of the same name.
Earlier this month, it was reported that the actor had received an offer to play the male lead, and his agency has now confirmed that they have accepted the role. Yeo Jin Goo will be taking on the role of Jung Jae Min, who is a diligent and popular student with a pure heart.
B-qJirvUYAIN_qm.jpg

“Orange Marmalade” will be the young but incredibly talented actor’s first time to act in a fantasy romance drama. In the past, he has impressed viewers with his acting in “The Moon that Embraces the Sun,” “Shoot Me in the Heart,” and “Potato Star 2013QR3,” and more.
A representative of the drama says, “Female and male viewers alike will be unable to resist Yeo Jin Goo’s romantic charms and his ability to immerse himself in his character, which is exceptional for his age.”
Set in a school environment with the secret presence of vampires, “Orange Marmalade” will premiere in May. CNBLUE’s Jonghyun and AOA’s Seolhyun are also in talks to star in the drama.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/24/yeo-jin-goo-confirmed-to-star-in-fantasy-romance-orange-marmalade/

yay for yeo jin goo back to dramaland <:-P
though I hear netizens aren't quite happy because he doesn't fit the character physically but I honestly don't care, give me GOOD actors!
and talking about good actors, please give him a decent female counterpart, that's even more important since the girl is, for once, at the center of the story it seems

Guest MaknaeC

Yeo Jin-gu falls in love with vampire for Orange Marmalade
yeojingu_65.jpg

Yes, it’s another vampire drama and another webtoon adaptation, but it’s Yeo Jin-gu! Surely that makes up for it?

(Update: Ack! I made a mistake, he’s not the vampire, the girl is! Curses to my short memory and a thousand apologies, it’s totally my bad. Doing bows of penance as we speak.)

We already knew that Yeo (Potato Star 2013QR3, I Miss You) was considering the lead for Orange Marmalade, and now he has officially confirmed. He’ll play the hero who’s both got a chic and a kind personality, which aren’t two words often paired together. He’s the perfect boy next door type that all the mothers love, and if that weren’t swoony enough, when he falls for a vampire girl, his pure, sweet love makes him utterly devoted to her. Read more-dramabeans

Guest MaknaeC

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"CNBLUE’s Jonghyun Confirmed to Play Young Vampire in “Orange Marmalade”lee-jonghyun.jpg

It has finally been confirmed that CNBLUE‘s Jonghyun has been cast in KBS2TV’s upcoming fantasy romance “Orange Marmalade.”

Jonghyun will take on the role of cold and mysterious Han Shi Hoo, a vampire who tries to suppress his thirst for blood to fit in with humans, and keeps a low profile about his true identity.

A representative of the drama explains why they think Jonghyun fits the character, “Lee Jonghyun has both the looks and the charm to perfectly play the role of Han Shi Hoo.”

The idol will be acting alongside Yeo Jin Goowho was previously confirmed as the male lead.

Based on a webtoon of the same name, “Orange Marmalade” is expected to premiere in May.

cr: soompi

Guest adikkeluangman

AOA’s Seolhyun to Star Alongside Yeo Jin Goo in “Orange Marmalade”
AOA‘s Seolhyun has been confirmed as the female lead of KBS2TV’s upcoming Friday drama, “Orange Marmalade.”
Acting alongside Yeo Jin Goo and CNBLUE’s Jonghyun, Seolhyun will take on the role of Baek Ma Ri, who is described as an attractive but reserved young vampire. In order to live peacefully with humans and avoid conflicts, she hides her true identity from others.
B_EwdcLU0AAd95q.png

Seolhyun shares her thoughts on being cast for the role, “I am determined to do well, which makes me feel pressured. However, just by looking at the script, I can tell that filming [the drama] will be fun, and I’m looking forward to it. I am working hard to transform into Ma Ri, so please stay tuned.”
A representative of the drama shares, “Seolhyun has a chic, feminine, and lovely character, but at the same time, she is bright and full of life. Please look forward to the synergy that takes place when Seolhyun meets her on-screen character Baek Ma Ri.”
“Orange Marmalade” is a fantasy romance that revolves around the coexistence of vampires and humans. Based on a webtoon, the story focuses on two contrasting themes: innocent love and social discrimination. The drama is expected to premiere in May.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/01/aoas-seolhyun-to-star-alongside-yeo-jin-goo-in-orange-marmalade/
I see you FNC what you're doing here. Use the 1+1 package. Just hope it will not messed up like the previous drama that shall not be named. Yeo Jin Goo will be the youngest among all the cast. 

Wow... thanks 'adikkeluangman', you are really a best friend... always give new information.

I like they cast fresh face. Yeo Jin Gu is sunbae for acting, but his age is younger among them. Still I'm anticipate this drama.

Fighting orange marmalade...

Guest adikkeluangman

AOA's Sul Hyun to come back as a vampire
Sul Hyun is going to turn into a vampire.
AOA's Sul Hyun is going to come back with a new drama called 'Orange Marmalade.'
20150302155208_54f4089885136_1.jpg

Sul Hyun is going play in 'Orange Marmalade' as a vampire named Baik Marie, who hides her true identity to avoid discrimination in a society in which human and vampires live together.
Sul Hyun made her first drama debut through KBS drama 'My Daughter Seo Young,' and she also showed fabulous work thorugh SBS drama 'Ugly Alert' and movie 'Gangnam 1970.'
Sul Hyun is going to collaborate with Yeo Jin Gu and CNBLUE's Lee Jong Hyun in the new drama, and fans' anticipation for her comeback is now reaching the peak.
Sul Hyun said, "I feel a lot of pressure for the new drama, to be honest, but I am also very looking forward to my first shoot. I will do my best, and I just hope that everyone would enjoy the drama."
Meanwhile, 'Orange Marmalade' is going to premiere in May.
http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=362563

Archived