"What have I gotten myself into???"

Guest Velstadt

Guest Velstadt

Has anyone here ever been in a situation where you meet a person of the opposite sex where you're instantly attracted to and you end up dating soon after but during the dating time you get exposed to his/her weird habits, behaviors, family members, and circle of friends you think to yourself "What the heck did I just get myself into???" I realized that first impressions and looks can be deceiving, haha.

Guest writerstale

@Velstadt: This is why I keep saying it's best for people to take their time and go slow with getting to know people. Glad you realized that first impressions and looks can be deceiving.

• 5 months later...
Guest lunadoge

personally, i can't really see myself with someone i don't know in a certain level.

yes i can appreciate someone's attractiveness, but if i'm really interested in getting in to a relationship with that person i will try to be friends first for a while.

Archived